KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Well if everybody in their world is a ninja, wouldn't a black suit and mask be kind of a give away?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 04:59 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
I like Naruto less these days. I liked him better in part 1. And the kind who doesn't wanna hide obviously.

He was laem for most of part 2, but now that he's less focused on wanting to bend over for Sasuke, he's getting better.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 09:59 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

TMNT 2012 is a great show,which surprise me because most fans prob thought it won't be good but look it has good reaction and lol I already love the first episode as it shows Raph owning the hell out of Leo XD (yes you know what debate I'm talking about)

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2013 06:52 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Karai vs April was epic. Sort of dark even.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 12:01 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by SamZED
Karai vs April was epic. Sort of dark even.
Damn....didn't get to see that sad

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2013 12:11 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by TheHulk
Damn....didn't get to see that sad
smile
http://www.animeflavor.com/teenage-...karais-vendetta

Old Post May 5th, 2013 12:52 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Lol thanks a million smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2013 11:29 AM
SamZED

Another dark episode, loved it.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:53 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by SamZED
Another dark episode, loved it.

Mikey: Look, I'm Leo! Guys, shhh. We have to be quiet. Ninjas are quiet. Quiet down.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 08:22 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

You'd almost feel sorry if it weren't for Pulverizer being the ultimate dumbass.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:01 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Factchecker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waiting for Michael Bay to tarnish the Turtles

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:23 PM
Factchecker is currently offline Click here to Send Factchecker a Private Message Find more posts by Factchecker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Preview for Season Finale.

I'mma go back to flopping on the floor and foaming at the mouth. I'm more hyped for this than the Brony community was for A Canterlot Wedding. Also note how Raph is decked out with a few extra weapons, notably the Tonfa on his back. I'd've liked to see him with a pair of Kama, personally.

And yes, that's Roseanne.

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jul 22nd, 2013 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 07:15 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Awesome.
Shredder vs Splinter cant wait.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 08:48 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Wonder what Shredder will say when he finds out Splinter is now a Rat. Though knowing him, he won't care.

But yeah, definitely psyched for this. Love this show.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 11:05 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Quick question, how is Leo in this? He was always my fav turtle. I heard some people say he kinda gets the short end of the stick here. Is that true?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:45 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He gets sh*t from Raph all the time. But he has pretty much 100% loyalty from his brothers and Shredder. They all trust his judgement for the most part. He has gotten some bad moments, but he's learned from them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

See, I heard that Raph bullies the crap out of him and he's made out to be next to useless sometimes, and that no one else really gets moments as bad as his. What are his bad moments?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:12 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I wouldn't call it bullying. It's just Raph being a jerk to everyone like he always is. But Raph gets his moments to get put down too, like when Mikey caught him talking to his pet turtle or when he freaked out after Mikey got hurt under his command(Leo let him take over to show him how hard it really was).

And most of it is just Raph poking fun at him for reasons like Leo liking a cheesy Star Trek bootleg or liking Karai.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:25 PM
emporerpants

So out of all 3 now of the turtles shows, how would you rank this one?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 05:02 AM
SamZED

Leo is kicking ass in the show, no idea why would anyone tell you he isn't.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 06:51 AM