KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

He's NOT just a party dude...!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 07:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Mikey has constantly been one of the best things about that show.

I wonder what Irma's "Power" will be revealed to be.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 07:24 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

She got turned into a giant once, but i dont know if they'll go there.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 08:23 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Just watched the two parter. Awesome. But.. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: a cliffhanger? Really? Crap. Can't wait.

Also Leo going full badass mode was epic. Although I'm kind of upset that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Irma ended up being a krang (apparently voiced by Godfrey lol) still a waste of potentially good classic character. Found it funny that in TMNT verse all humans are just apes Krang mutated with mutagen centuries ago.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 10:45 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Just watched the two parter. Awesome. But.. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: a cliffhanger? Really? Crap. Can't wait.

Also Leo going full badass mode was epic. Although I'm kind of upset that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Irma ended up being a krang (apparently voiced by Godfrey lol) still a waste of potentially good classic character. Found it funny that in TMNT verse all humans are just apes Krang mutated with mutagen centuries ago.

Wait, you saw it already? It comes on this Friday for me...sad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 02:39 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by riv6672
Wait, you saw it already? It comes on this Friday for me...sad

http://animeflavor.com

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:22 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ah HA! Cheater! wink

j/k thanks

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 10:27 PM
SamZED

I know and I'm ashamed of myself!

But it's either that or waiting for months before they get the rights to air it on tv in my country but it's going to be with a crappy voiceover. Screw that, if I go to hell for it it'll be worth it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:51 AM
riv6672

LOL!!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:06 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by SamZED

I agree with that second spoiler part. I'm really not sure entirely what to think of that twist and, HUGE as it was, if was really for the better unless they try to make something of it later on, be it by [SPOILER - highlight to read]: showing us that there actually IS a real Irma, or bringing back Kraang Sub-Prime. I think it goes without saying alot of fans would prefer the former. Season 3 is supposedly hitting the air alot sooner than it took Season 2, so we'll know soon enough.

Anyway I read before that the season 2 finale was gonna take a darker turn here and there, and they weren't lying. Aside from, again, that second spoiler, I definitely think it was pretty effective, and certainly lays down the kind of foundation for what kind of crisis they'll be in for Season 3. The whole thing comes off not too unlike how Book two of Avatar ended. Pretty clearly, it's coming from another staple arc from the comic and the first movie, as well as being adapted from the comic in the '03 cartoon. Altogether, the best word to use for this finale was "intense". The turtles resources wore thinner and thinner as the circumstances escalated, and the sense of the ending was almost kind of reversed from how Season 1 ended--instead of the turtles triumphing and saving the city yet with Kraang Prime still alive, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the city is being terraformed by the perfected mutagen with numerous citizens falling victim to it, the Turtles having to hide out somewhere, and Splinter still being alive. I'm also hoping that wasn't the last we see of Leatherhead after he finally managed to come back.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 06:57 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

So I was on Tumblr and while dodging hailstorms of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Irma fanrage, I came upon this post that could turn out to be the second twist with the character. Again, MAJOR FINALE SPOILERS. http://syb3rstrife.tumblr.com/post/...s-is-where-they

I had my own thoughts on what could turn out to be this continuity's own little twists on things with that concept. Like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Irma actually turns out to have been an A.I. created by the Kraang who goes independent and gets a new robot body and switches sides. That would be kinda cool, as in going all the way with the twist about her, but in a way that fans would probably accept more than if they dropped things here and now for good.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2014 10:14 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, not sure where that situation's going, if anywhere. Really intense episode though.

This week's breather episode was, well, so damn good.
Full of shout outs to the original comic, the first movie, certain horror genres, this was great to watch.
Add characterization, angst, drama, action and humor in equal parts...no complaints here.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2014 05:25 AM
SamZED

I like the horror movie approach they're taking but the last episode was a bit too much for a kids show I think. The swamp monster episode was only somewhat creepy.. but the last one has [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Thing/The Faculty written all over it. I can see some people complaining after it gives their kids nightmares.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2014 07:56 AM
riv6672

Finally, new TMNT episodes!!!!

This article
http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/08/0...-in-time-review
Reviews "Turtles in Time" better than i ever could. Spoilers inside.
It was overall fun, with an excellent ending that left me wishing i could travel one week into the future to catch the next episode...thumb up

Old Post Aug 4th, 2015 12:17 PM
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

yay TMNT

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 01:14 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hell yes yay!
Last couple episodes have been quite fun.
Guess all the turtle fans have moved on though, which stinks...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 10:47 AM
KingD19

I'm still here. Last episode was pretty sad.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 04:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The mega Shredder episode? Why?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 05:50 PM
KingD19

Why is a general question. Which part made you wonder? Lol.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 06:01 PM
riv6672

Your post was a general comment.
I'm not so interested in clarification that i'm going to pursue a non answer though. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 06:36 PM