KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » The Writing Bug

The Writing Bug
Started by: books-r-us

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
books-r-us

The Writing Bug

Hey guys, this is my first post so will make it a 'Hello' one too. HELLO smile

If this post has already been done then i apologies as i know it can annoy some people. But i have recently took an interest in creative writing and have been searching the web looking for forums ect that help with this, are there any areas on this forum for that sort of thing or places people know about? And does anybody else enjoy this hobby?

thanks!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2012 06:49 PM
books-r-us is currently offline Click here to Send books-r-us a Private Message Find more posts by books-r-us Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Welcome to the forum.

I think the place for discussing creative writing would be in the General Fiction forum--unfortunately it's close to dead.

What exactly is your interest in creative writing? Do you mean fiction or poetry? Both?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2012 12:14 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

Writing for fandoms would help you more on the web I think.There are alternative universe sections in those too so you don't need to stick with just one kind of characters. But if you don't find yourself fitting anywhere, just start a blog.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2012 08:36 PM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madeline96

I had the same drawback to accessing client service of same bitcoin then again I notice that i can do payment victimization constant entranceway for prep like more here https://www.bestessaytips.com/custom_essay/ wherever professionals are therefore useful with each students. and you wont have to be compelled to worry concerning something unless till you're not indurate the examination then do your apply

Old Post May 16th, 2022 04:10 PM
Madeline96 is currently offline Click here to Send Madeline96 a Private Message Find more posts by Madeline96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wizardwritings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your information about the grand union canal is great also you have shared each and everything that I was searching for the topic and writing by on my own though also there is a way of get assignment help https://wizardwritings.com/ for those people who can not write well in writing so you can go by this to write. also learn writing in a proper way so you can become a publisher or an author of writing many books

Old Post May 18th, 2022 09:46 AM
wizardwritings is currently offline Click here to Send wizardwritings a Private Message Find more posts by wizardwritings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OsbornTyler7

hi

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 05:17 PM
OsbornTyler7 is currently offline Click here to Send OsbornTyler7 a Private Message Find more posts by OsbornTyler7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
merlin34
Restricted

Account Restricted

hi

Old Post Jan 30th, 2024 11:57 AM
merlin34 is currently offline Click here to Send merlin34 a Private Message Find more posts by merlin34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balgoritin8
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice

Old Post Mar 7th, 2024 05:12 PM
Balgoritin8 is currently offline Click here to Send Balgoritin8 a Private Message Find more posts by Balgoritin8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote