KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Three Questions

The Three Questions
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

http://www.eqraa.com/download/video/mualimhi.rm

As is known, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is described in the Quran as a "mercy to the worlds." It can be understood here that just as he is a vehicle of mercy for the whole human world, he has also been sent as a mercy for the realm of non-human creatures. In fact, at the same time he is the prophet of jinns, a group faithful to him whose existence we know about.

As much as he is the prophet of commanders, administrators, managers and the heads of families, he is also the prophet of the soldiers in the army, the people who are ruled and individuals in the family, which comprises the smallest building block in society . Finally, he is a vehicle of "mercy" for all the animals Allah created to serve man, the poor who comprise the lower class of society, widows and orphans and children. For his sake, people abandoned tormenting animals, looking down on the poor, confiscating the property of orphans and killing children. For this reason, we can say that Muhammad was the "prophet of mercy" for the whole human realm.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2012 02:13 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

We can find the most striking examples of his human aspect outside of prophethood in his relations with children. Far beyond being an ordinary person, he was an exceptional individual who could become childlike with children and he recommended this to others. This difference in his approach to children is, in itself, a subject demanding investigation. On the other hand, the Prophet was a great teacher who pointed out in that period many realities which child psychologists discover and put forth today. With these special qualities, he was a father and grandfather who made a special place for children in his life full of beauty, which needs to examined in eve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QsdhPgDbg

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 03:58 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eninn
We can find the most striking examples of his human aspect outside of prophethood in his relations with children. Far beyond being an ordinary person, he was an exceptional individual who could become childlike with children and he recommended this to others. This difference in his approach to children is, in itself, a subject demanding investigation.

Marrying a child of six (or seven) and then having sex with his nine (or ten) year old wife is certainly "different".

You know who else was notorious for becoming "childlike" when around children? Michael Jackson.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 13th, 2012 07:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

You mean
Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

Nabi speeches before puberty
And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Because mental sensations for the girl
Composed after puberty

In the Arabian Peninsula
This situation is normal
At that time
Aisha before the marriage of the Prophet
Associated with a person of the tribe before the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
But the marriage did not complete
Therefore
Kfar
Quraish
Did not speak about it
Against
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD4AE16O2NU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3z9...;feature=relmfu

see here

Khadija asked to marry the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And not vice versa
A result of the sincerity, honesty and ethics have the rare
Throughout his life did not care for money itself never
Biography of the Prophet a good read
You will feel surprised and admiration and love of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Khadija
Offered to marry her a lot of honorable men in Mecca
But
Then the preference of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Are not gaining in wealth - high morals

Truth be known though...

Prophet Muhammad had a monogamous marriage before the passing of Khadijih for twenty four years which was unusual at the time...

He was twenty five years old when He married Khadijih...and He was around forty nine years old at the time of her passing.

Gibbon wrote:

During the twenty-four years of their marriage, her youthful husband abstained from the right of polygamy, and the pride or tenderness of the venerable matron was never insulted by the society of a rival. After her death he placed her in the rank of the four perfect women, with the sister of Moses, the mother of Jesus, and Fatima, the best beloved of his daughters.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2012 03:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by eninn
You mean
Marriage of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon Ms. Aisha, may Allah be pleased

Nabi speeches before puberty
And married after puberty

So can not marry young girls before puberty

Pretty sure most 6-7 year old girls aren't going through puberty.

Even using the: "she hit puberty by 9, so she was ready for sex" is just nasty and something old perverted men say to justify their fetish for having sex with children.

Tell me, would you allow your 9 year old daughter to have sex with a man in his 50's?

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 10:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Robtard
Tell me, would you allow your 9 year old daughter to have sex with a man in his 50's?

How is that a relevant question? We live in another time and another culture. Aisha was married away for the sake of creating political ties, and it was not odd—for the time—for what we now consider children to be married at young ages.

It should further be noted that Muhammad had older wives as well.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 10:20 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Astner
How is that a relevant question? We live in another time and another culture. Aisha was married away for the sake of creating political ties, and it was not odd—for the time—for what we now consider children to be married at young ages.

because people, including the OP, defend the action.

It would be like the Christians who use now-ignored passages to promote slavery, or the current changes being seen with regard to homosexuality.

eninn's own logic, in a modern world, allows the marriage of girls who are 10-11 years old.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 10:24 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

How is it not a relevant question? If mass genocide was culturally accepted in Africa, you'd therefore suddenly think that mass genocide is alright, as long as it's in Africa? "Other cultures, oh well."

Yes, Muhammad certainly did; what does that have to do with his sexual relationship with a 9 year old?

Stop being a child-sex apologist, okay?

edit: Also, center your ****ing sig.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 10:27 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

"It should further be noted that the serial rapist had consensual sex as well."

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 10:39 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

How is it not a relevant question?

Because you're imposing your cultural standards on a time and culture that did not share them.

Yes, Muhammad certainly did; what does that have to do with his sexual relationship with a 9 year old?

Pedophilia is a psychological disorder, not the act of child sexual abuse.

Since Muhammad had adult wives it's likely that he wasn't attracted to Aisha because she was a child, implying that his choice in marriage was based on culture and not perversion.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:04 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Rob isn't calling Mohammed a pedophile here, I've argued that with him in the past.

He is saying child sex is wrong though, and culture doesn't really change that.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:11 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because you're imposing your cultural standards on a time and culture that did not share them.

Pedophilia is a psychological disorder, not the act of child sexual abuse.

Since Muhammad had adult wives it's likely that he wasn't attracted to Aisha because she was a child, implying that his choice in marriage was based on culture and not perversion.

Ergo, if I said "slavery of black Africans in N. America was wrong", I'd be wrong cos I would be "imposing" my "cultural standards on a time and culture that did not share them". How about the sanctioned near genocide of Native Americans by the US government? Sorry, different time and culture; so you can't judge! Brilliant way to excuse most anything, Astner.

Please show me where I called Muhammad a "pedophile" here?

LoL, wut? Are you saying that people can ONLY be sexually attracted one one thing? ie I can only like women in their 20's, but nothing else. I can only be attracted to blondes. etc. LoL, stop apologizing for child-sex practitioners. "He didn't want to marry a 6 year old and have sex with her at 9, he had no choice. Culture!"

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 16th, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:13 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Oliver North

You can't come to an objective conclusion based on subjective standards.

Meaning that in the end it's Robtard's opinion, and while I share that opinion it's still subjective.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Oliver North

B _ N G _

O, I

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:20 PM
tsilamini

Meaning that in the end it's Robtard's opinion, and while I share that opinion it's still subjective.

oh, post-modernism is the most intellectually useless thing ever, lol

woooooo, everything is subjective, wooooo

so, basically, you are saying what Rob is saying is like everything else people say and therefore there is little reason for you to say it in the first place wink

also, I've written countless posts on this forum where I have described what I think is a highly functional approach to objective morality, but that is a totally different point.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:23 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Are you assuming that moral conclusions can ever be objective?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2012 11:25 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

my dear brother

Astner

thank you

-----

THE FIRST MEETING WITH CHILDREN IN MEDINA

The year 622 ... Two men weary from a long and tiresome journey, Muhammad (pbuh) and Abu Bakr, finally reach days later the Muslims from Medina who have come to meet them on the hills of "Seniyyetul-Veda." Among those coming to meet them from Medina were boys and girls dressed in their best clothing, enthusiastically playing the tambourines in their hands and singing a song of joy, "Talaal Badru Alaina." At just that moment the Prophet went to the side of the children to show openly that he gave them value and importance and to inform people of this. He asked the children:

"Do you love me?" The children responded in unison:

"Yes, we love you very much, O Messenger!" Then, giving them glad tidings, the Prophet said,

"I swear I love you too."

These tidings became so powerful and so far-embracing that they encompassed the whole Age of Happiness and included all children ... At last children were happy, because they had a "prophet" who valued them, gave them importance and loved them and wanted them to be loved and noticed and watched over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64prQTsYSIY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaxnxObEtsg

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 06:11 PM
eninn

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 12:48 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are you assuming that moral conclusions can ever be objective?

No, it would be wrong to do so. At least from my philosophical standpoint, a standpoint which I'm sure you and the other critics in this thread share.

Though I do find it odd why the marriage with a nine year-old strikes you as such a vile act. Especially since this was well over a thousand years ago when it was common all over the world, and in this case to the benefit of the child as well as her entire family.

I'd be more concerned with the wars Muhammad fought, because murder is less ambiguous on the moral compass than to have sex with a child, or to even rape a child. Because a rape victim can at any time take her own life.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 07:08 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

I'd be more concerned with the wars Muhammad fought, because murder is less ambiguous on the moral compass than to have sex with a child, or to even rape a child. Because a rape victim can at any time take her own life.

So you're saying that since a juvenile rape victim is likely to commit suicide, that it merits less attention than murder from a moral point of view?huh

That has to be among the most asinine things I have read on this site.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 07:16 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote