KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Waverider!

Respect Waverider!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Powers/Abilities (X):

After the events of Zero Hour, Impulse and Atom were infused with chronal energies which were continuously de-aging them-- the chronal energies within Atom were unstable and threatened to unravel time itself:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

The de-aging process accelerates. Waverider stops time completely, takes Impulse/Atom back in time to a millisecond before they were infused with chronal energy, and [re]fuses them with accurate versions of themselves (essentially the same trick he used on Parallax):
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 04:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Powers/Abilities (XI):

The above trick Waverider used to fix Atom, ended up only being a temporary fix-- the chronal energy within Atom once again threatened to kill Atom and unravel time itself:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

To permanently fix the problem, Waverider pierces the veil of time and siphons stable chronal energies from adult Palmer, into baby Palmer... Voila!:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

Confirmation that Flash was running FTL when Waverider kept up with him:
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 12th, 2012 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 04:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Powers/Abilities (XII):

After Parallax destroyed the previous universe during 'Zero Hour', he began creating a new universe in its place:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

---

Before the plasma energy of Parallax's new universe solidified, Waverider had various characters absorb said energy, and funnel ALL of it into him (yet another amazing feat.) Once Waverider was in possession of this energy, he slowly channeled it into Damage, who sparked off the subsequent Big Bang (with Spectre's help):

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 12th, 2012 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2012 06:26 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Nice job.thumb up

Old Post Oct 13th, 2012 02:48 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanks!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 03:58 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Cool character and great job on the respect thread.

thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 05:53 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

From Vanishing Point, Waverider witnesses Superman's death at the hands of Doomsday. Out of respect for his heroism, Waverider travels into the past in order to alter the course of time and prevent Superman's death. After stopping time around Superman and Doomsday just before they delivered their respective killing blows, Waverider was about to give Superman the help he needed to beat/kill Doomsday, until his 'other self' entered the fray and guilted him into allowing Superman's death to occur naturally. Waverider then restarts time, and watches Superman die again:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2014 05:26 PM