KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » New DC movies announced: Flashpoint, and Superman Unbound

New DC movies announced: Flashpoint, and Superman Unbound
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-

While Flashpoint might be cancelled, we're still getting Superman Unbound. Trailer:

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2013 08:05 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
While Flashpoint might be cancelled, we're still getting Superman Unbound. Trailer:

Flash isn't cancelled:
http://www.newsarama.com/film/dc-an...radox-news.html

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 09:17 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Yeah, just heard about it. It looked sketchy for a while, but glad to see we're getting it.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 11:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

So Flashpoint isn't a Flash film as much as a Justice League film focused on Flash.

(please log in to view the image)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Last edited by Blair Wind on Apr 18th, 2013 at 04:38 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 04:35 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

Hopefully it's true to the comic, as I still haven't read that yet

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 04:48 PM
-Pr-

Originally posted by -Pr-
Clip from Superman Unbound:

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 01:11 PM
-Pr-

Just got finished watching Superman Unbound. Pretty solid re-telling, tbh, and one of the better Superman-centric DC movies. There was some odd pacing to it, but that didn't hurt it too badly imo.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 10:06 AM
xJLxKing

Got a chance to watch Unbound last night. Pretty good, they ripped the story right out of comic, except they kind of took only the bad parts. Animation was pretty terrible but over decent

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 11:22 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

when do we get flashpoint

Old Post May 14th, 2013 12:39 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Should spent less time on animated, and more time on "real" movies
Agreed. They apparently are not learning from their mistakes.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:02 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M

Looks pretty interesting, actually.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 07:52 PM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

It was ok. Didn't care for how the main villian was bullied so often by Supes.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 20th, 2013 03:45 PM
juggerman is currently offline Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

Flashpoint, despite the trailer, is very much like the comic. It opens with a prolog that is sort of its own but then it gets into The actual Flashpoint story where they changed little from the comics. As a Flash fan I overall enjoyed it. I'll be getting it when its released.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 18th, 2013 11:35 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jason Todd

......there is a place it can be streamed online right now. PM me if you wish to know about it.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 05:54 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
Uncle Creepy

the flashpoint paradox is probably my favorite animated film dc's put out to date-- definitely in the top 3. it held true to the comic series for the most part, and was very enjoyable the entire way through.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 05:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

I really liked it. They raised the bar IMO in animation and storytelling when it comes to these animated features. It got me really ready for the next one coming up.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2013 06:39 PM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
......there is a place it can be streamed online right now. PM me if you wish to know about it.

You are the MAN!!!

That was awesome. Might just be my fav

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:17 PM
juggerman is currently offline Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Just seen Flashpoint.

Was really cool to finally see Flash's combat prowess depicted well on screen.

He was shown to be untouchable like he should be, and that end scene of him leaping across skyscrapers was just so damn cool.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2013 02:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Truth & Justice & Liberty

Did not seem the Superman Unbound, I thought it was the one with Superman face off those Britain teen hero group. (gonna watch)

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Just seen Flashpoint.

Was really cool to finally see Flash's combat prowess depicted well on screen.

He was shown to be untouchable like he should be, and that end scene of him leaping across skyscrapers was just so damn cool.
I thought it was a cool movie too, but the leaping building part with speed looks lame, especially with the CGI added in. I hope to good Earth that Flash never has a live adaptation, because I cannot picture him being take seriously.

Who thought Wonder Woman look like a barbie girl in the movie btw?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2013 04:04 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote