KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » What if symbiote was introduced to the earth right now, in this universe?

What if symbiote was introduced to the earth right now, in this universe?
Started by: Dr. Flu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Flu

What if symbiote was introduced to the earth right now, in this universe?

What if the symbiote was introduced right now and it spread across the globe, after a while everyone would have their own symbiote.
What would the world be like?
How would it be different?
It's kind of bugging me

Old Post Oct 18th, 2012 09:26 PM
Dr. Flu is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Flu a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Flu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I'm not sure on the end game of the Symbiote race.

They drain the life force of their prey eventually. And the human race on our planet doesn't exactly have any special attributes to aid the collective.

I see such a scenario being no different than a zombie apocalypse in the long run.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 09:33 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Flu

What would people actually try to do with the symbiote
Would everyone have big teeth and tendrils?
Could the symbiote give you a tail and allow you to live underwater?
Could the symbiote give you wings?
are all symbiotes evil?
how would politicians wear their symbiotes?
And besides, I thought symbiote healed you.
It sure did to Eddie Brock when he had cancer.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2012 08:39 PM
Dr. Flu is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Flu a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Flu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

It didnt heal Brock iirc but Venom symbiote was said to be the only that wanted to be controled rather than be in charge.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2012 06:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Flu

well, back to my other questions than

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 03:02 AM
SamZED

Have you played web if shadows? Something like that would happen.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 11:44 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Flu

nope, never played it
but why does the symbiote always have to be evil and out of control
why can't it's personality resemble it's host's?
Can it be controlled reasonably?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 08:17 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Symbiote race is an aggressive one. They seek out strong hosts and if they have the potential to breed fast enough they simply take everyone down.

It seems that in the game Web of Shadows (which I heavily recommend) the virus made most civilians nothing more than zombie like entities. And that's with the Spiderman genetic boost. Villains and heroes became bestial versions of themselves.

Your question entails the Symbiotes hitting earth without Peter Parker's advantage of imbuing the strain with enhanced spider DNA. Which would mean the invasion would be no more than an advanced zombie outbreak. People walking around seeking victims until their numbers were strong enough for them to start vomiting goo all over the environment and starting global takedown.

If our planet was hit with Parker enhanced Symbiotes. It would be game over eventually. Without Parker's enhanced stats it'll take alot longer.

Last edited by the ninjak on Oct 28th, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2012 11:49 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Flu

Then how did Claticus Casidy stay around so long with the carnage symbiote?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 03:25 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr. Flu
Then how did Claticus Casidy stay around so long with the carnage symbiote?

What do you mean?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2012 03:41 PM
Bentley
Seitei

He probably means that Maximum Carnage was such a crappy event that Carnage must've been killed off earlier.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 12th, 2012 09:37 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
It didnt heal Brock iirc but Venom symbiote was said to be the only that wanted to be controled rather than be in charge.

What about toxin? Ended up on a normal cop I think and did things on it's own but otherwise went along with the whole 'do as I say' and had the mentallity of a child. I found it rather interesting and was pissed when he died. Mind you Im saying all this off memory so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me but that series made me believe that not every case would be the same.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Dec 30th, 2012 06:49 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I was actually going to bring up Toxin. Though iirc Toxin wanted to be in control but Mulligan's mind was stronger. I seem to recall a scene where he was exhausted from fighting off its influence all the time.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Dec 31st, 2012 03:40 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote