KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Has Orlando Bloom ever played a Vilain?

Has Orlando Bloom ever played a Vilain?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Has Orlando Bloom ever played a Vilain?

I've never seen him as a villai in a film & I somehow can't imagine him being a villain, but has he ever acted as a villain in a film before?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2012 03:24 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Three Musketeers.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 08:12 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

He was an anti-hero in the movie "Ned Kelly," which was an Australian film that was Heath Ledger's vehicle to American movies.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 08:39 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

I don't think Bloom has the chops to be a bad guy.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 08:55 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ascendancy
I don't think Bloom has the chops to be a bad guy.
Originally posted by the ninjak
Three Musketeers.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 01:10 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That Three Musketeers was an "okay" movie,

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 08:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah it was pretty meh. The best was The Musketeer 2001...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 11:56 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

He's doing the nasty with Miranda Kerr.
That's a villain in my books.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 05:37 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
He's doing the nasty with Miranda Kerr.
That's a villain in my books.

Yeah I can't bang her anymore.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2012 06:22 AM
Ascendancy

Originally posted by the ninjak

I meant a real villain, not a pansy one. His only other dastardly deed was being a pirate in the Pirates series.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 03:32 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Fair enough.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2012 01:36 PM
siriuswriter

Um... Ned Kelly? His character is a nasty piece of work, but the villains are the police because it's a "revolution b/c the peasants are starving" movie. But he definitely is a villain in terms of good morals and bad morals.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 11:12 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Originally posted by Ascendancy
I meant a real villain, not a pansy one. His only other dastardly deed was being a pirate in the Pirates series.

Yeah but since that was to rescue Elizabeth I don't think you can call that dastardly.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:41 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Bloom's eventuality in the Pirates of the Caribbean series don't compare to his plots in the 3 Musketeers.

His activities as the Duke of Buckingham are worse than anything he has done in regards to Villainy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 07:01 PM
Chrislove22

I'd like to see him as a creepy serial killer who wears peoples skins or something. I think he could pull off that sort of "evil." But strong, scary tough-guy villain, no way.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 04:44 PM
Chrislove22 is currently offline Click here to Send Chrislove22 a Private Message Find more posts by Chrislove22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedShift

I don't think he is a good enough actor to play a good bad guy. He's not really the leading man type of player, more a secondary eye candy generic guy. I think he's a bit too much of a pretty boy to be the bad guy too. Unless he does a Charlize Theron in Monster on it, I wouldn't buy him as a major villian.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2013 05:23 PM
RedShift is currently offline Click here to Send RedShift a Private Message Find more posts by RedShift Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He was a coward in Troy whose actions indirectly caused the war itself.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 03:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stupid kid killed Achilles... stupid brat...after that I can't stand watching any movie he is associated...come to think of it I have kingdom of heaven for some reason...And now its in the trash.

Punk kid

Old Post Mar 12th, 2013 05:13 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote