KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Hulk Respect Thread

Revamped Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Actually, all of those below were posted before. Some were in the first page if this thread. and sentry was unable to stop Blastaar because he was weakening from the Negative Zone radiation and anti-matter particles emitted from their bodies. Sentry's Weakness. The same reason he lost to Blue Marvel (partially) and Anti-Man.

Show me where the first scan was posted in this thread.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 12:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Hre your own post and Lgu's

Originally posted by carver9
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) [URL=http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094439/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-016.jpg.html][IMG]http:

In-betweener.

Originally posted by LGU
Indestructible Hulk Annual #1

Hulk shrugs off being at ground zero of an explosion which apparently completely destroys a decent-sized island. Hulk is blown 630 miles away by the blast but is apparently awake and active when he lands.

Longshot Saves the Marvel Universe #3

Not a Hulk showing here but some context for his showing vs the Order half of the Inbetweener in the previous issue.

The Chaos-half taps into the "force of all possible infinite timelines and universes" - in doing so, he summons a crap-load of alternate reality characters from across the Marvel multiverse (including, apparently, a Phoenix Force powered Kraven and an Infinity Gauntlet wielding Kingpin).

I know on other boards that some raised a question mark over the Hulk's performance by suggesting that Order was only interested in controlling or killing magic users and so Hulk was just an irrelevance. Well, you will note that in the third scan above Order explicitly confirms that he has "methodically eliminated" far more than sorcerers - "monsters, genetic anomalies and countless other contributors to bedlam." I think implicit in this is that if Order <i>could</i> have killed or controlled or otherwise disposed of the Hulk, he <i>would</i> have done.

It is then made clear that the individual halfs of the Inbetweener using their powers "completely unchecked by each other" is, quite literally, "fraying the threads of reality."

So all in all that showing is quite an incredible one even by Hulk's standards.

Cheers.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:27 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by TheHulk
Yep, true strength is knocking the shit out of something sky high! and agreed, that Hulk jumping to another planet is his best jumping ft by far. oh and it proves i was right! and god damn it feels good!

I TOLD YOU ALL MORONS THAT HULK COULD JUMP TO ANOTHER PLANET Happy Dance

(as a form of easy travel too)

Originally posted by Tony Stark
NOT to piss on your parade but, I believe that; that was rocket aided.

No it wasn't so you're not raining on anyone's parade.

smile wink stick out tongue cool roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance
TS, how butthurt are you?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:31 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

And this

Chernobog, an extremely powerful demon tries to sap Hulk of his strength and is nearly overloaded while Hulk remained the same.

Originally posted by ODG

The demon, Chernobog, finds this out the hard way and is overloaded by Savage Hulk's power in this flashback to the past in Incredible Hulks #621:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...aining13621.jpg

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 01:38 PM
HulkIsHulk

And this

Hulk clamps his hands together and the force of it is comparable to a nuclear blast. To the point that it destroyed the surrounding tanks.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...887e74.jpg.html

This is him just clamping his hands together.

Hulk being in the sea miles away decides to swim. He peddle his ar and the ending result creates a tidal wave so big that it destroys a city miles away.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...bb0006.jpg.html

Sentry being unable to stop Blasstar army, Hulk sends them all flying with a Thunderclap.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...2c14c8.jpg.html

Originally posted by ODG
Underwater, Savage Hulk's massive strength manifests itself as the mere act of swimming ends up creating tidal waves that devastate a coastline miles away in Incredible Hulk #145:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...lkLifting10.jpg

Originally posted by ODG
A single thunderclap shreds an entire battalion of tanks in Tales to Astonish #67:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...lap05TTA067.jpg

Here he sends Blastaar and the armies of the Negative Zone flying in Sentry vol.2 #3:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...17Sentryv23.jpg

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 01:43 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Epicurus
They're wrong though. It's because of PIS, just like over 99% of Wolverine's other feats. thumb up

don't let jinzin or wolverine888 see that or they will make sure this thread is locked by trolling

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 06:24 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Red Hulk is facing Doc Green in January, should be interesting.

And we have the upcoming Thanos battle, so all in all it will be some exciting moments for Hulk fans.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Oct 21st, 2014 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2014 09:50 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

I hate that Skaar got depowered. Hopefully he'll use his oldstrong powers better

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:26 PM
carver9

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 01:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uberhulk

Has anyone mentioned Hulk tanking a blast that destroyed a UNIVERSE from Incredible Hulk 126?

And defeating Wendigo and Bi-Beast when they were amped to 1000 times their base levels? Incredible Hulks 634?

Last edited by uberhulk on Nov 4th, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 11:43 PM
uberhulk is currently offline Click here to Send uberhulk a Private Message Find more posts by uberhulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 07:59 PM
carver9

Originally posted by uberhulk
Has anyone mentioned Hulk tanking a blast that destroyed a UNIVERSE from Incredible Hulk 126?

And defeating Wendigo and Bi-Beast when they were amped to 1000 times their base levels? Incredible Hulks 634?

Yes.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 08:00 PM
carver9

When Hulk is sad he turns to Kluh (didn't like this story at all). Kluh appears to be extremely powerful. To the point that he is capable of tanking Wanda hex powers (and she is going all out)...the same powers that was ripping and tearing reality to shreds the previous issue. And Kluh was asking for more.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 08:03 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

When Hulk is sad he turns to Kluh (didn't like this story at all). Kluh appears to be extremely powerful. To the point that he is capable of tanking Wanda hex powers (and she is going all out)...the same powers that was ripping and tearing reality to shreds the previous issue. And Kluh was asking for more.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Not to be a downer but it wasn't tearing reality to shreds. It took a joint effort from Doom and Wanda just to cause the Inversions anyway.

Still a good feat for Kluh though. Took a huge attack from Wanda like a champ.

What don't you like about Kluh. Is it the way it was quickly written in?

I am not a big fan of how Hulk was suddenly made to speak like he was dumb.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 5th, 2014 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 08:11 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm not talking about that scene. I'm talking about the scene when Onslaught took control of her. Here, she is ripping reality apart.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/204...01-018.jpg.html

Please edit/delete your post.

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 5th, 2014 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 09:46 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I'm not talking about that scene. I'm talking about the scene when Onslaught took control of her. Here, she is ripping reality apart.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/204...01-018.jpg.html

Please edit/delete your post.

I can't edit it now but I am happy to concede. I am not going to build a force argument.

Only thing I would suggest is it isn't reasonable to suggest she used the same force on Kluh.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 10:13 PM
carver9

Hulk first lick affect the most powerful being in comics.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

And not only that, Hulk temporarily overpowers him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 12:31 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I can't edit it now but I am happy to concede. I am not going to build a force argument.

Only thing I would suggest is it isn't reasonable to suggest she used the same force on Kluh.

Its still impressive. And if Wanda has been affected by the inversion, then she would be hitting with more power than usual due to the looser morals

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 06:11 PM
HulkIsHulk

Since its been a long time since I've added any feats to this thread, here ya go
From the Order #4 - Grey Hulk oneshots Renassaince Iron Man:
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/u...sort=9&o=14
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/u...sort=9&o=15
http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/u...sort=9&o=16

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 06:13 PM
uberhulk

Yes.

Ok. What about confirmation from last years Marvel Fact Files that Hulk is physically more powerful than all of Earth's heroes?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2014 06:50 PM
uberhulk is currently offline Click here to Send uberhulk a Private Message Find more posts by uberhulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote