KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Hulk Respect Thread

Revamped Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Kluh is a terrible character to me but he seems powerful.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 04:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Kluh is a terrible character to me but he seems powerful.

But we don't have to worry as Doc Green is swiftly returning and he is awesome in my opinion.

Looking forward to Doc Green vs Red Hulk in Jan.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2014 04:32 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
But we don't have to worry as Doc Green is swiftly returning and he is awesome in my opinion.

I agree. In the beginning I didn't like him but overall, I think they are doing better with the character. He wasn't as bad as he was when he first appeared.

Can't wait to see the Doc Green and Red Hulk fight as well. Doc has been trying to convince everyone he's fought to take the cure without resorting to an all out brawl but he will have a hard time doing this against Red Hulk...an extremely hard time. Don't know why though when the General in the beginning couldn't stand the sight of Hulk. It's going to be a good read though. Do you think this is a good idea? Getting rid of the other Hulks?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 12:28 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

I agree. In the beginning I didn't like him but overall, I think they are doing better with the character. He wasn't as bad as he was when he first appeared.

Can't wait to see the Doc Green and Red Hulk fight as well. Doc has been trying to convince everyone he's fought to take the cure without resorting to an all out brawl but he will have a hard time doing this against Red Hulk...an extremely hard time. Don't know why though when the General in the beginning couldn't stand the sight of Hulk. It's going to be a good read though. Do you think this is a good idea? Getting rid of the other Hulks?

It's difficult for me. I'm a lover of Hulk and any related character.

I think it's a bit of both. I think it's bad because we obviously aren't going to be seeing some of our favourite characters for some time but on the other hand we know they will be back in some capacity and we will be getting a riveting story out of it.

So there isn't really a good side to them being "gotten rid of", more of a "positive hope" would be a better way to word it as I don't want it to happen. But we have no choice but to hope the people up at Marvel know what they're doing.

But in all honesty they wont be out for long. A lot of the characters they are removing are pretty essential to what Hulk is.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 18th, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 12:43 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

aren't we all

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 05:29 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

It's difficult for me. I'm a lover of Hulk and any related character.

I think it's a bit of both. I think it's bad because we obviously aren't going to be seeing some of our favourite characters for some time but on the other hand we know they will be back in some capacity and we will be getting a riveting story out of it.

So there isn't really a good side to them being "gotten rid of", more of a "positive hope" would be a better way to word it as I don't want it to happen. But we have no choice but to hope the people up at Marvel know what they're doing.

But in all honesty they wont be out for long. A lot of the characters they are removing are pretty essential to what Hulk is.

Fanservice to those who hate other hulks and think there should only be the original, poison to those who love em
Axe to all the storylines that could've been done on them, more space for othe bruisers

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 05:32 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uberhulk

I seem to recall seeing a scan which showed Hulk being attack internally by SHIELD which turned him to metal? Does anyone have a reference?

Here's a summary of some high end feats.
Biggest Blast Tanked : Universal level. Incredible Hulk 126
Furthest Distance Punched : 5,486 miles. Nova 23
Furthest Distance Thrown : 238,000 miles. Hulk v Fin Fang Foom
Heaviest Weight Lifted : 333,000 Earths. Infinity 6
Highest Temperature Resisted : Several hundred million degrees. Marvel Knights Hulk 4
Lowest Temperature Resisted : Absolute zero. Tales to Astonish 73
Most Force Generated : Infinite concussive force. Incredible Hulk 305
Most Force Resisted : Forces from an infinite number of dimensions. Incredible Hulk 305
Planets Busted : 2 (Marvel Comics Presents 52 & Incredible Hulks 634)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 03:10 PM
uberhulk is currently offline Click here to Send uberhulk a Private Message Find more posts by uberhulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Hulk vs Thundra in Feb.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 07:12 PM
uberhulk

Hulk vs Thundra in Feb.

Doc Green is a child abusing prick! Leave the kids alone! A-Bomb can stay depowered but I hope everyone else gets their powers back and I want to see Hiro-Kala return, he was a beast.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:07 PM
uberhulk is currently offline Click here to Send uberhulk a Private Message Find more posts by uberhulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by uberhulk
Doc Green is a child abusing prick! Leave the kids alone! A-Bomb can stay depowered but I hope everyone else gets their powers back and I want to see Hiro-Kala return, he was a beast.

Yeah Hiro Kala was awesome, would be cool if Hulk has used his cure on every Hulk out there. Then Hiro Kala appears as a final boss of sorts.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:12 PM
carver9

Don't think the Thundra fight is going to be much. She usually just avoids Hulk because he is too powerful. I'm kind of liking the thing with Hulk getting rid of the other Hulks. Him being the only Hulk is what makes him special. Red Hulk hasn't done anything in a long time and Red She Hulk is taking the spot light off of Betty, Hulks true love (even though they are the same, her being Hulk takes away from Hulk always being there to save her). Abomb hasn't been doing anything useful as of late either. I think it's about time they cleared them out so that Hulk can be the center of attention again. Too many Hulks. Don't think they will allow him to do this to She Hulk though. Her popularity is too high but I wouldn't be surprised.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I know the Hulk vs Thanos covers are probably already on the thread but I thought I may as well upload them all again so they're all grouped into one page.

Note: #1 is the variant but I thought it looked better than the non variant cover.

I actually really like it though. They've made him massive like Kluh is.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 09:41 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Don't think the Thundra fight is going to be much. She usually just avoids Hulk because he is too powerful. I'm kind of liking the thing with Hulk getting rid of the other Hulks. Him being the only Hulk is what makes him special. Red Hulk hasn't done anything in a long time and Red She Hulk is taking the spot light off of Betty, Hulks true love (even though they are the same, her being Hulk takes away from Hulk always being there to save her). Abomb hasn't been doing anything useful as of late either. I think it's about time they cleared them out so that Hulk can be the center of attention again. Too many Hulks. Don't think they will allow him to do this to She Hulk though. Her popularity is too high but I wouldn't be surprised.
Awww...but the Hulk family tho....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 05:40 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

I know the Hulk vs Thanos covers are probably already on the thread but I thought I may as well upload them all again so they're all grouped into one page.

Note: #1 is the variant but I thought it looked better than the non variant cover.

I actually really like it though. They've made him massive like Kluh is.

Hulks size and mass is not always static. It can shift from transformation to transformation or even growing as he becomes more angry.

I'm convinced Bruce Banner has limited matter manipulation abilities based on some crazy sh!t he's done to his/Hulks own body and mind just by willing it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 06:31 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Hulks size and mass is not always static. It can shift from transformation to transformation or even growing as he becomes more angry.

I'm convinced Bruce Banner has limited matter manipulation abilities based on some crazy sh!t he's done to his/Hulks own body and mind just by willing it.

Possibly, what's your opinion on Kluh?

Also Carver wanted a scan from you on something.

It's to do with my and carver's upcoming battlezone.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 07:02 PM
The Sorrow

Possibly, what's your opinion on Kluh?

Also Carver wanted a scan from you on something.

Pretty much what's already been said tbh... interesting concept, horrendous execution. Hulk is sad? Really? Some of his dialogue has been terrible, the only decent thing is his design and that at the moment from a battleboard pov he hasn't been jobbed out yet and seems pretty powerful. Other than that he's basically Nul 2.0, even his name was stolen from another character lol

He did? What scan?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 10:05 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Pretty much what's already been said tbh... interesting concept, horrendous execution. Hulk is sad? Really? Some of his dialogue has been terrible, the only decent thing is his design and that at the moment from a battleboard pov he hasn't been jobbed out yet and seems pretty powerful. Other than that he's basically Nul 2.0, even his name was stolen from another character lol

He did? What scan?

I don't know what scan he wanted, but it was somehow meant to aid him in proving Sentry wasn't weakened (not saying that to start a debate).

But yeah he said he was waiting for 2 weeks so far to hear from you on a specific scan. Hasn't he said anything to you then?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2014 10:21 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

What battlezone are you guys doing?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 04:34 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by TheHulk
What battlezone are you guys doing?

Was Sentry weakened in WWH or not?

That's the subject.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 02:44 PM
carver9

Sorrow answered me but he doesn't have the scan. My search is still on.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2014 05:00 PM