KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Hulk Respect Thread

Revamped Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

(please log in to view the image)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 11th, 2015 12:09 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

Looks awesome. Bet it costs a bomb though.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 12:19 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

One of the few times i get a slight legit jizz in my pants...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2015 02:42 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

So whats Ultimate Hulk been up to? Last I saw of him were some scans in the ownage thread of him and 616 fighting. What ever became of that fight? I think I saw them fighting in a prison, but nothing after that.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 04:53 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
So whats Ultimate Hulk been up to? Last I saw of him were some scans in the ownage thread of him and 616 fighting. What ever became of that fight? I think I saw them fighting in a prison, but nothing after that.

let ultimate end #4 come out

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 04:15 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't think anyone recognized the HUGE ft here. Not only did Thinker have on a suit that can withstand ANY pressure or temperature in space, he was also sporting a forcefield. Lol...Hulk still ripped him in half. Scan 2 tells us he is sporting a force field. Scan 3 you see the bullets bouncing off of the forcefield. This is why mad thinker was highly impressed at Hulk's power. Hulk rips him and his advanced armor and forcefield in half.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2015 07:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 07:42 PM
HulkIsHulk

I'dsya we make a newthread for cho hulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 09:36 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Cho sucks.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 02:46 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

What pages are WBH?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 10:18 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

13, 5 and 22.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 11:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 07:59 PM
carver9

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 08:00 PM
carver9

Hulk brace and knock back She Hulk level beings. His punch almost leveled...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 08:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Chulkie laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2016 08:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

IIRC Cho-Hulk also lifted a submerged cruise liner while calm in #3 if anyone has the scans. Small potatoes really for Hulks strength but still a nice feat.

Looking forward to his fight with She Thor in #6.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 09:51 AM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I wonder if we will ever get a planet hulk movie, or if hulk in mcu would become like that as a tribute

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 12:46 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Thumbs up for a planet hulk movie, made by the same people who wrote the hulk vs abomination fight in "The Incredible Hulk"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 01:09 AM
carver9

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 06:13 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Carver, we really should be in the fence about this. This one is awfully vague.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 09:31 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote