KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Hulk Respect Thread

Revamped Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 03:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Chulk needs a separate thread.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 04:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The phrase Chulk is Chulk might be appropriate.

All jokes aside while Cho is Hulk he's nothing like Bruce was. Really wish Hawkeye hadn't killed him. I hope he's back soon.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 10:24 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I kinda second this. Unless Chulk is Hulk but in Cho.....if that makes any sense....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2016 02:10 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He is hulk though. He has his power. With that said, those fts still belong to Hulk.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 12:20 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's... not the same, carv. But whatever, if you insist on posting those feats here, nobody's gonna stop you.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 12:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It's... not the same, carv. But whatever, if you insist on posting those feats here, nobody's gonna stop you.

If Logan powers were transferred into my body and I mud stomped Spiderman and Aquaman at the same time, you're basically saying even though I had Wolverine powers while doing this without any outside amps, this showing dogs not apply to him and isn't usable for Wolverine.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2016 08:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

This thread was specifically dedicated to Banner and it wouldn't take much effort at all to make a new one for Cho, but like I said, whatever. You like posting here, keep going.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2016 11:49 PM
The Sorrow

Cho should realistically be separated, if nothing else his current mentality is completely different to Banners and as a result his Hulk form is also different. Cho doesn't seem to get as angry as quickly compared to Banners Hulk for example.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2016 10:07 AM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Cho should realistically be separated, if nothing else his current mentality is completely different to Banners and as a result his Hulk form is also different. Cho doesn't seem to get as angry as quickly compared to Banners Hulk for example.
Agreed, i also have been thinking why isn't this so. It's kinda stated that your Hulk form is derived from your personality or some sort...i think....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2016 01:22 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I've been saving these scans for a later time just to prove how beastly Hulk is but what the heck...I might as well post it instead of clinging to the showing. Tried to use this at the right time but no one gave me a purpose to post it. Anyways...Merged Hulk in a MASSIVE brawl with Dragon Man, Vector, Leader (in Murder Module) and humanoids, Mad Thinker and his Android, Dreadnaughts, MODOK, Toadmen, subterraneans, Rhino, Skurge the Executioner, Hulk-Killer(?) humanoid, Gremlin, Abomination, Circus of Crime, Wendigo, Headmen, Madman, AIM, Absorbing Man, Hammer and Anvil, Tyrannus, Juggernaut, Crimson Dynamo, Rick Hulk, Harpy, Missing Link, Man-Bull, Super-Skrull, Klaw, Piecemeal, Werewolf By Night, Annihilus, Fin Fang Foom, Glob, Nebulon, Bi-Beast, possibly others. SAVAGE HULK one-shot. Hulk is the definition of team buster.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/f7630994a4
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e1d6240a74
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/9f4a0210b3
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/b9a5ab8f38
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/1122ca2d43

He basically takes on half of the high meta and low to high Herald tier on his lonesome.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 05:01 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

LOL. Is that canon, carv? Reminds me of Wolverine #304.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2016 05:03 AM
HulkIsHulk

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 07:12 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 01:49 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

And here i thought something interesting came up when i saw this thread had a new reply. Thanks for dashing my hopes Carv erm

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 10:25 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Jupiter suit Jen was still not Hulk's equal:

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...395-doc1ug0.jpg

Old Post Aug 30th, 2017 01:25 AM
carver9

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 04:25 PM
carver9

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:01 PM
carver9

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:03 PM
carver9

Old Post Mar 28th, 2018 05:06 PM