KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Revamped Hulk Respect Thread

Revamped Hulk Respect Thread
Started by: ODG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ODG

XXX. HULK'S FUTURE

Nobody can say for certainty where life will lead Bruce Banner next. But we do know that the Hulk isn't just Incredible... he's Indestructible.

(please log in to view the image)

And that's it... for now.

Thanks for reading and feel free to post additions, suggestions, corrections, etc. But do try to make sure you don't double up on scans and leave alternate version feats elsewhere. And please keep in mind that this is a respect thread. So if you're unsure whether something you'll post would be objectionable, it probably will be. I'm absolutely open to using PMs and receiving feedback that way also. This thread is dedicated to Beta Ray Howard, carver9, psycho gundam, Badabing and Naija boy. Hope you all enjoy and if you did, do yourself a big favor by visiting your local comic book retailer or bookstore and purchase a Hulk comic or trade paperback. You won't regret it -- I certainly didn't. Peace.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 08:08 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Good work ODG!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 12:11 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wow, excellent thread.

Also, mad props for putting in the time/effort it must've taken to build a thread of this size. Very well done.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 02:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Wow man, what an amazing thread. Simply superb.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 02:47 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

AH!! F***KING FINALLY! smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2012 03:28 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

one of the illest respect thread here. good job, man! Definitely the official hulk reference thread.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 01:41 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

****ing awesome! Mad props to ODG.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 03:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Good job ODG thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 30th, 2012 04:22 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gamma Burst

Wow! Great job on the revamped thread! I'll bewatching this one closely from now on.

ps: Can't wait for Indestructible!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 05:01 AM
Gamma Burst is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Burst a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Burst Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

best thread to date

Old Post Nov 1st, 2012 09:10 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I finally finished reading everything and its amazing. I see stuff in here that I've either forgot about or never saw. Amazing job One Dumb.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 01:45 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Whoa! this is amazing. I remember a long time ago talking with OneDumb about a revamped hulk thread but this is way above the level of detail i expected. Bravo!

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2012 02:17 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ODG
This thread is dedicated to Beta Ray Howard, carver9, psycho gundam, Badabing and Naija boy

Can't forget The Hulk and Sorrow.

Good job, complete with a Banner section. Very informative. thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2012 09:56 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Sundipped
Can't forget The Hulk and Sorrow.

Good job, complete with a Banner section. Very informative. thumb up
Lol there is no need for shout outs man smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 11:02 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

Old Post Nov 25th, 2012 03:38 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Holy shit

Excellent work, congrats!

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 25th, 2012 01:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Anyone got the scans of Hulk's fight with The Thinker?
Hulk withstood some weapon devised to melt and reshape adamantium, then over-powered The Thinker's suit.

The Thinker said his strength was literally incalculable (and The Thinker can do similar calculations to Cho and Banner).

Seemed a very good feat.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 12:26 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Villelater
Maestro Hulk fan

don't ignore the guy above me's post...i think the beyonder found the Hulks true power-source...when banner was in that dimension notice anything odd?...the pointing tree! it appears again when professor and grey hulk meet the guilt hulk...as doctor strange said in some issue his body is connected to another dimension... an unimagible distance away beyonder said...i assume this dimension allows him to atomicly change...and etc.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2012 12:59 AM
Villelater is currently offline Click here to Send Villelater a Private Message Find more posts by Villelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

Originally posted by janus77
Anyone got the scans of Hulk's fight with The Thinker?
Hulk withstood some weapon devised to melt and reshape adamantium, then over-powered The Thinker's suit.

The Thinker said his strength was literally incalculable (and The Thinker can do similar calculations to Cho and Banner).

Seemed a very good feat.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2012 01:47 AM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ Please use thumbnails or links.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 8th, 2012 02:19 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote