KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Disney acquires Lucasfilm; Episode VII proposed for 2015

Disney acquires Lucasfilm; Episode VII proposed for 2015
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (74): « First ... « 69 70 [71] 72 73 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Then you better pray the plot leaks are false. wink

Seriously though, if I'm worried about anything, it's that they're going to play this movie really safe....like bringing back all the characters and imagery from the OT to try and distance itself as far from the PT as possible. Maybe this falls into your nostaglia category as well.

From everything I've read over the last several months they are trying to make this as close as possible to the old films....which I guess will be a crowd pleaser, but I was hoping for something new, bold and imaginative. I want a movie that takes a risk and brings something fresh to the SW universe.

Maybe it will be. Time will tell.

We share the exact same sentiments.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 05:14 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Did you guys read the news about Disney releasing the original Star Wars, OT, in their original form?

None of the special effects added.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/08/1...ogy-to-be-rele/

Seems like a marketing ploy for the ST (kind of like an appetizer or appeasement to the fans that did not like the newer releases of the OT and did not like the PT). A ploy that does not piss me off. smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 11:01 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Me neither. Can't wait.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2014 05:04 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

even if the sequels are crap and the games all suck, i will be content and thank disney if i can just finally have unmolested OT.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's worth it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 04:52 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

They can at least put the special edition on blueray. I can accept that, then burn the current bluray version and try very hard to forget it even existed. Dam, got me upset just thinking about Rotj bluray.....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 10:06 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I want this back

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I already have them on Dvd, so until my Blu-Ray player starts rejecting Dvd's I've got no issue anyway.

But to be honest the only really big issue I have with the latest versions is Boba Fett's voice! Can't believe they replaced and destroyed Boba's bad ass voice!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

I want them to remove vader saying no, no, noooo before he throws palpatine in the pit

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:26 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That was the worst offence. The DVDs are okay, but they have changes I want removed too. The obnoxious CGI they added to Tatooine and Jabba's palace. Anakin's Hayden ghost. Replacing Vader's terse "Bring my shuttle" in ESB to an office manager-style "Alert my Star Destroyer to prepare for my arrival."

Hated that last one.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I want this back

Wow. Forgot that original scene. The music seems old 80s like. Lucas changed it so many times I almost thought it wasn't the original...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 03:50 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I want this back

Holy shit. It's been years since I've heard that version.

Originally posted by JediRobin23
I want them to remove vader saying no, no, noooo before he throws palpatine in the pit

Yeah, that one was awful. Most of the changes don't bother me a ton, but this one is unforgivable. I refused to buy the Blu Rays because of this.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 04:09 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Let me remind you

http://youtu.be/27RVJJfny4I

There must have been reason, but why do this.....

Last edited by JediRobin23 on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 04:14 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Maybe lucas felt that scene was not good enough so he changed it...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 06:31 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i for one am through pondering george lucas' insanity. i only wish someone had given him that 4 billion 20 years ago.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 04:24 PM
dadudemon

Ahhh yes...I fapped to the Twi-lek as a wee young lad.

Jabba's gross ass face almost ruins the fapping, though. But young men find a way.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 05:22 PM
Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

http://youtu.be/TfMkvnyLYU4

Haha. That's messed up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 01:06 AM
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 01:07 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 02:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 05:22 PM