KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Let me share Onepunch Man with you

Let me share Onepunch Man with you
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gecko4lif

Sonic is an A

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 07:29 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Holy ****. I love the shit out of this manga. Thanks for the rec, Q99.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 07:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sonic is an A

Yea, probably. I mean, he casually beat a rank *6* C class, and we all know what badasses they are!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 08:03 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

This manga is adequate Q99. Now hurry up and read Kenichi.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 08:06 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

There needs to be many many many more chapters. 20 chapters is just not enough. There needs to be ...hmmm...100.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

There are about 118 chapters

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 06:41 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Read it, love it, hope there really are that many chapters.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 01:52 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ditto
I'm your huckleberry

Read chapters 1-21 last night.
It's great.

SUPPORT MY TROOPS! Plz \(^_^)/

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 02:16 PM
ditto is currently offline Click here to Send ditto a Private Message Find more posts by ditto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

My interest in the other heroes is growing.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 01:17 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Picture rumored to be of all the S-class heroes (+Saitama):
(please log in to view the image)

---
I was also thinking about the Hero Test and why Saitama'd do so low and why it'd affect the ranking so much.... I am currently picturing it having questions like, "There is an X type monster, which has three segmented body parts and an exoskeleton, how do you target it?". Geno'd say, "I'd target the weak points and try and break up the segments." Saitama'd say "I'd hit it."

Horde of strong foes? "I'd split them up and take them on one-by-one." "I'd go head on and punch them."

He'd get almost everything wrong smile

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 12:24 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That seems very plausible. Though Saitama is very dumb so I could see him failing the regular way as well.

Watchdog is my favorite hero so far other than Saitama. He seems to be like Saitama. Just some absurdly powerful guy is a silly costume.

Next is the horse guy. Classic.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 01:14 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Untranslated- and frankly crappy- comic with most of the S-classes. Ranks around halfway down. It seems at S-class, there's only one hero per rank level, and it has everyone in the pic except for the armor hero on the left and the girl below Sonic.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:16 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Q99
Untranslated- and frankly crappy- comic with most of the S-classes. Ranks around halfway down. It seems at S-class, there's only one hero per rank level, and it has everyone in the pic except for the armor hero on the left and the girl below Sonic.

That is the original comic. The original comic was a web series by the writer. People thought the comic was so good, story wise, that he got his shit published and a super awesome artist is re-drawing his shit.

Originally posted by Q99
---
I was also thinking about the Hero Test and why Saitama'd do so low and why it'd affect the ranking so much.... I am currently picturing it having questions like, "There is an X type monster, which has three segmented body parts and an exoskeleton, how do you target it?". Geno'd say, "I'd target the weak points and try and break up the segments." Saitama'd say "I'd hit it."

Horde of strong foes? "I'd split them up and take them on one-by-one." "I'd go head on and punch them."

He'd get almost everything wrong smile

That is what I thought, as well. Also, he would get the questions right for "if there is a large group of people near a big badass monster, do you kill the monster, first, or get the people to safety?" He would get that question right because he does try to save the people.

Remember, each portion was worth 50 points so he had to get a bit more than a third of the question correct in order to get over a 70.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 05:08 PM
Q99

Originally posted by dadudemon
That is the original comic. The original comic was a web series by the writer. People thought the comic was so good, story wise, that he got his shit published and a super awesome artist is re-drawing his shit.

Oh, I didn't know that! Neat.

quote:

That is what I thought, as well. Also, he would get the questions right for "if there is a large group of people near a big badass monster, do you kill the monster, first, or get the people to safety?" He would get that question right because he does try to save the people.

Remember, each portion was worth 50 points so he had to get a bit more than a third of the question correct in order to get over a 70.

Indeed. 1/3rd on the questions is pretty lousy, but shows he doesn't get everything off.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 10:21 PM
Q99

Old Post Jan 18th, 2013 07:09 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well shit. Now that it's popular we can no long feel special for reading it. Oh well, I'll always have Punpun.

But yeah I like Spring Mustache. A gentleman after my own heart. Chapter 22 was silly but I feel Saitama needs more focus since he's the main guy and all.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 05:57 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'm a little impressed the monster survived a fight with Saitama, lol.

Looks like Saitama is finally attracting attention. Things might heat up (heh heh heh) soon.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 11:43 AM
Whiteclipse

Onepunch man make you lol all the time. Its pretty funny

Old Post Jan 19th, 2013 10:44 PM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Nephthys

Maybe he just did a warning shot at the building to convince it to give up it's kelp smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 01:46 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys

It did?

"Never seen again" does not seem like it survived. And the...mutilation and cannibalism of that monster seems a tad gross, too. I don't think it survived.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 10:30 AM