KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Let me share Onepunch Man with you

Let me share Onepunch Man with you
Started by: Q99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Can't see it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 12:11 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Can't see it.
Try the Mangastream site

http://readms.com/r/onepunch_man/061.2/3478/1

Old Post Jun 19th, 2016 12:49 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Meh.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 09:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Season 2 confirmed also they will release a mobile game in 2017.
http://www.animecorner.me/2016/09/o...cially.html?m=1

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Sep 25th, 2016 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 07:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

One punch man is the best anime that has ever came out.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 08:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

While I'm as hyped as the next fan, I'm also kind of worried... Just how much will the 2nd season cover and how will it go about it?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 03:18 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
The manga is still too far behind the One.
Still curious about that mobile game....

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 06:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That's very high praise coming from you! I haven't made it all the way through the first season but your post makes me want to try...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2016 07:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Estacado: not to mention that there doesn't really seem to be any good 'stopping point' for the 2nd season given the current manga events.

dadudemon: it's really pretty good. Animation in particular is incredible and it follows the manga faithfully.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 03:07 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I hope they get to the Garou fight...

Though that might be too far, I haven't read the manga.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 13th, 2016 04:39 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

The manga by Murata is at the point where the tournament Saitama is in is nearly done whilst Garou tries to surprise attack Watchdog-man.

Assuming Watchdog-man is supposed to be the manga's version of the Genos/Garou fight, then the Garou arc is just barely truly getting underway.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 11:03 PM
Jmanghan

LMAO

Wtf even.

Attachment: 2016-10-22-193215.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 11:33 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

lol

Also, that other "Monster King" fellow wasn't part of the original Garou arc, IIRC. Actually, looking at the most recent chapter of ONE's manga, it seems like a very similar-looking dude just popped up well after Garou's defeat. Looks like the series is branching off in different directions...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 01:37 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2016 11:21 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

lol

Old Post Oct 24th, 2016 11:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

NewGuy01: yeah this Monster King is new. However, Pyskos is still around clearly and ONE approves of what Murata does, so this is canon. Of course, no telling how things will go with this Monster King in the coming chapters.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2016 02:48 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was thinking, are there cultural differences that make a success like One Punch Man possible in Japan?

Because to break into the comic book industry is pretty hard in America, if you're a nobody. I can't really see an American One success story, the way things are done here.

Axe Cop. Yeah, the older brother already had a line of comics, from Slave Labor Graphics. He essentially already paid his dues, which gave the Axe Cop project more legitimacy in the industry..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 04:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

As far I know, no. ONE simply started publishing OPM online as a webcomic, people stumbled across it and liked it, spread word to others and it just became a real hit. That's more or less how OPM became so well known outside of Japan too because people stumbled across it, liked it and spread the word.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 08:14 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by danteiscool
As far I know, no. ONE simply started publishing OPM online as a webcomic, people stumbled across it and liked it, spread word to others and it just became a real hit. That's more or less how OPM became so well known outside of Japan too because people stumbled across it, liked it and spread the word.

That's the thing though, there's many many MANY good English webcomics out there. The one's that "make it" usually happen as a result of the creator's deliberately working to make it happen (Helps if they have published books or other works, various pimping strategies, ect..)

But One, he basically did his thing and professionals approached him about it, right? Essentially, he was "discovered", and approached first, vs actively soliciting/'capitalizing?

That's the part I can't see happening in the West. A western "One" would probably have his staple of fans for his webcomic, but wouldn't have people knocking on the door to commercialize it if he didn't take the steps to convince someone it was worth it, is what I'm saying.

Or I could be wrong..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2016 08:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Goku is punching Zamasu with surprised attacks like he is fodder.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 01:39 AM