KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super Skrull vs Wonder Woman

Super Skrull vs Wonder Woman
Started by: armedforbattle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I thought we already established the lasso isn't working here?

Diana has trapped a Martian before (White, I believe), how can you be so sure it won't work? Is there any evidence that he will be IMMUNE to it?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Golgo13
J'onn has multi tasked before. Ostrander gave him some props in his solo title and was using some insane things by absorbing stuff.

What if the lasso subdues SS before he can actually do anything? We have seen MM get out of that type of trick, but has SS done so?

Yes.

Amazonian princesses made out of clay and given life by Zeus, armed with the lasso of truth and indestructible bracelets are a dime a dozen in Marvel.

But on a semi serious note, you are asking if Diana would superspeed lasso him, then superspeed command him to surrender, when she knows nothing about him. Is this in character for her?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:55 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

What is a good surrogate for the Lasso?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:56 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Diana has trapped a Martian before (White, I believe), how can you be so sure it won't work? Is there any evidence that he will be IMMUNE to it?

I'm not saying he is IMMUNE I'm saying between his shields and shape shifting she won't even get it on him...

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:57 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes.

Amazonian princesses made out of clay and given life by Zeus, armed with the lasso of truth and indestructible bracelets are a dime a dozen in Marvel.

Well, MM has gotten out of some insane stuff before by manipulating his body, plus he already knows about the lasso. Has SS done the same?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 07:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Here is WW containing Martian Manhunter
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/...eOfOnepg037.jpg
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/...eOfOnepg038.jpg

And a White Martian
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/...la00411n0qb.jpg

I believe a WM had to resort to intangibility to get out of it once.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:02 AM
DarkSaint85

Well, MM has gotten out of some insane stuff before by manipulating his body, plus he already knows about the lasso. Has SS done the same?

Am still not clear on what you're asking for.

Whether SS has been lassoed and then subsequently escaped from it?

I don't have any scans of that, no. But are you then going to argue because he has never faced a lasso before, he will suddenly forget he could get out of it?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:03 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Here is WW containing Martian Manhunter
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/...eOfOnepg037.jpg
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/...eOfOnepg038.jpg

And a White Martian
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/...la00411n0qb.jpg

I believe a WM had to resort to intangibility to get out of it once.

The League of One storyline - was that canon? In any case, I'll assume it was. Diana still knew it only bought her a few seconds, and she had to BFR him, which she won't have the option here.

Note how she herself admits its his shapeshifting which is dangerous.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I thought we already established the lasso isn't working here?

And thanks darksaint for providing scan!

Don't be so sure. Diana has also trapped martians in lasso before like Primaid. Also she would beat the phuck out of SS in h2h like all the other bricks have done so.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Am still not clear on what you're asking for.

Whether SS has been lassoed and then subsequently escaped from it?

I don't have any scans of that, no. But are you then going to argue because he has never faced a lasso before, he will suddenly forget he could get out of it?

I think the knowledge of WW and her gear, plus a more powerful shape shifter tells me he is better suited to get out of the trap. And it's not like he can do it all the time, since I posted scans of him failing to get out of it, before WW took care of him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:06 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The League of One storyline - was that canon? In any case, I'll assume it was. Diana still knew it only bought her a few seconds, and she had to BFR him, which she won't have the option here.

Note how she herself admits its his shapeshifting which is dangerous.

LOO is canon.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Originally posted by abhilegend
Don't be so sure. Diana has also trapped martians in lasso before like Primaid. Also she would beat the phuck out of SS in h2h like all the other bricks have done so.

I agree she is way more h2h skilled. But between his thing skin and elasticity I don't think she is doing much damage.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:09 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by abhilegend
LOO is canon.

Thought so.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:10 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I agree she is way more h2h skilled. But between his thing skin and elasticity I don't think she is doing much damage.

She is also way stronger and would do the same thing as many bricks have done i.e KTFO SS.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:12 AM
Senor Cage

Didn't WW gain the power to channel Zeus's lightning, Pre-Flashpoint?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:16 AM
Mindset

No.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Then what was the whole thing about her bracelets and Zeus's lightning?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:22 AM
Mindset

Something else.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:23 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Wonder Woman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 08:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote