KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Fantastic Four Reboot

Fantastic Four Reboot
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Only thing that can be worse than this abomination is Jesse as Lex Luthor.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 09:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I've never seen a movie where people were so unwilling to accept that it sucks.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 10:27 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I've never seen a movie where people were so unwilling to accept that it sucks.

I have. Iron Man 3 stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 10:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nothing is worse than the Roger Corman FF in the 90's.

Or Captain America Death to Soon. Watch the review. It's hilarious.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2015 10:38 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Would this be the appropriate time to post this?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 12:20 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

FOX still doesn't know what they're doing. FF4 can't go back to Marvel soon enough.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 12:53 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I typically don't like to see anything fail, but this is the sort of phuckery that we fans, need to stand up to, with our wallets, the only thing corporations give a crap about. And thus far, it looks like mission accomplished.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 02:26 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You realize it was a total disaster, right? 9% on RT.

For real? Didn't know.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 02:35 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I typically don't like to see anything fail, but this is the sort of phuckery that we fans, need to stand up to, with our wallets, the only thing corporations give a crap about. And thus far, it looks like mission accomplished.

Honestly, putting the Fan4 rights and Marvel thing aside, they basically told us what little respect they were gonna treat the source material from the very beginning. It was always clear what this was going to be. They interviewed Kate Mara asking her more about the character of Sue Storm, and she sat there looking stupid not knowing shit. They got what they deserved and they should not be getting money for giving us garbage.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 09:29 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Zack M

Or Captain America Death to Soon. Watch the review. It's hilarious.

Huh a review of Cap 2?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Only thing that can be worse than this abomination is Jesse as Lex Luthor.

I've just seen the trailer but there's something really annoying about that Lex.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 09:33 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

The cool thing (no pun intended) is that if you google Fantastic Four right now, the third result that pops up is an online petition to force Fox to sell the rights back to Marvel Studios. I signed the petition and for anyone wanting to see the FF and it's ensemble of characters done right; you should sign it too!

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:35 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

BOTH FOX and Trank are too blame....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...game-fox-814764

Originally posted by Femi32
FOX still doesn't know what they're doing. FF4 can't go back to Marvel soon enough.

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 09:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
The cool thing (no pun intended) is that if you google Fantastic Four right now, the third result that pops up is an online petition to force Fox to sell the rights back to Marvel Studios. I signed the petition and for anyone wanting to see the FF and it's ensemble of characters done right; you should sign it too!

Question is if Marvel would buy it back, or just wait it out and get it for free now. The franchise has been destroyed, so I doubt anyone sane at Fox would green light a sequel or a reboot in the next 5-7 years.

On the other hand Marvel might not want to take the risk, and I doubt they would have to pay much for it considering the financial worth of the franchise is Nil right now.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 09:20 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

They might go after the Thing to set up the New Avengers. They are not keeping the current cast for another faze, not after Downey Jr. leaves anyway. Although they might have some of the original group showing up for a cameo or two in later films.

PS: If they ever manage to get Wolverine from Fox to join the Thing, Spider-man and Luke Cage at least for one New Avengers movie DC won't be able to compete with that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 13th, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 11:42 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It will take Rupert Murdoch going bankrupt for Fox to let Wolverine go back to Marvel.

But I would like to see a Marvel/Sony type deal with X-Men.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 12:05 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Both Josh Trank and Fox are actually lawyering up over this.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-8-12/bla...ng-more-intense

Fox rushing a project forward with no clear vision sounds familiar roll eyes (sarcastic) , but Trank also comes off as standoffish and uncooperative. And what's up with causing $100,000 worth of damage to the house you're staying in??

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:34 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by SamZED
They might go after the Thing to set up the New Avengers. They are not keeping the current cast for another faze, not after Downey Jr. leaves anyway. Although they might have some of the original group showing up for a cameo or two in later films.

PS: If they ever manage to get Wolverine from Fox to join the Thing, Spider-man and Luke Cage at least for one New Avengers movie DC won't be able to compete with that.

The real importance to the property is going after the likes of Galactus, Silver surfer and Doom. Not to mention Skrulls, annihilus etc

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 06:49 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Third time really is a charm.

Fantastic Fourck-up.

Ruined Surfer and Galactus in FF2, had shitty casting throughout (Jessica Alba???) ... They really are idiots.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 05:59 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

More ownage from RT.

"The cinematic equivalent of malware". Lol.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 06:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Wow it's really that bad.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 07:30 PM