KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Fantastic Four Reboot

Fantastic Four Reboot
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YFZ 350

Odd casting choices.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2014 01:36 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

I was thinking about who could play an awesome Dr.Doom in a proper Fantastic 4 film, I actually think Benedict Cumberbatch would own that role.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 02:55 AM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I was thinking about who could play an awesome Dr.Doom in a proper Fantastic 4 film, I actually think Benedict Cumberbatch would own that role.
I kinda agree with you unfortunately I feel this movie will be a colossal failure. I don't really want any actors I care about attached to this monstrosity. I'm also sure they'll just butcher Doom again, which is a shame....

But yah, Benedict is a great actor and probably COULD play the role well.

"Beneath this mask there's more than Flesh, there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 10:40 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

I know this is the odd pick, but I think Leo Dicaprio could pull off an awesome doctor doom

Old Post Apr 1st, 2014 11:36 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I feel like despite the name this thread doesn't belong here anymore.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 02:37 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Phuck this movie.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/04...c-four-1389949#!HjzVU

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 07:56 PM
JayDaDon is currently offline Click here to Send JayDaDon a Private Message Find more posts by JayDaDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Phuck this movie.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/04...c-four-1389949#!HjzVU

I dont know why but I think all there has to be someone one the inside trying to sabotage this move so it wont get made. (I HOPE SO!)
Every new detail on this movie makes me cringe. From a female Dr. Doom rumor, to new origins, now this. I really hope this whole movie falls apart.
Marvel needs the rights to FF back. Not so much for the fantastic 4, but for galactus, silver surfer, maybe the skrulls too.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 09:37 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

LOL! This movie's a joke!!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 09:39 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

How is somebody allowing this to be made?

By Stoic
Ignore List - H1A8, Mr.Parker

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 12:10 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by Inhuman
I dont know why but I think all there has to be someone one the inside trying to sabotage this move so it wont get made. (I HOPE SO!)
Every new detail on this movie makes me cringe. From a female Dr. Doom rumor, to new origins, now this. I really hope this whole movie falls apart.
Marvel needs the rights to FF back. Not so much for the fantastic 4, but for galactus, silver surfer, maybe the skrulls too.

thumb up I want this almost as much as a fully realized DCCU. Why did Marvel give Fox a choice between Daredevil and Fantastic Four? It should've been obvious for them to save Marvel's First Family and expand the cosmic part of their universe.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 01:47 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

**** off FOx and just give the rights back to Marvel.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 02:25 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Femi32
thumb up I want this almost as much as a fully realized DCCU. Why did Marvel give Fox a choice between Daredevil and Fantastic Four? It should've been obvious for them to save Marvel's First Family and expand the cosmic part of their universe.

They didn't give them a choice between the two. Fox ran out of time to start filming a new Daredevil movie according to a stipulated contract time, so their option expired and Marvel Studios pounced to get the rights back.

If they actually do succeed in rebooting FF, it strengthens Fox's hand at creating their own Marvel Cinematic Universe, as they can crossover the FF with the X-Men universe and all the far corners of that, plus Deadpool.

Spider Man, though, he's all alone at Sony (Ghost Rider got taken back by Marvel Studios as well.) I think the attempts to make a shared cinematic universe there won't work out, especially since the only other characters are villains - Venom & the Sinister Six. Would Sony ever quit Spidey, though?...Things are feeling assembly line like over there, though.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 05:10 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

Originally posted by Inhuman

thumb up I wish the MCU had the Fan 4 even more than Spider-man, for all the reasons you said. If they had Fan 4 these past few years I'm sure we'd be getting a Marvel Studios Fantastic 4 movie instead of Guardians of the Galaxy this year.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 07:14 AM
Femi32

Originally posted by roughrider
They didn't give them a choice between the two. Fox ran out of time to start filming a new Daredevil movie according to a stipulated contract time, so their option expired and Marvel Studios pounced to get the rights back.

If they actually do succeed in rebooting FF, it strengthens Fox's hand at creating their own Marvel Cinematic Universe, as they can crossover the FF with the X-Men universe and all the far corners of that, plus Deadpool.

Spider Man, though, he's all alone at Sony (Ghost Rider got taken back by Marvel Studios as well.) I think the attempts to make a shared cinematic universe there won't work out, especially since the only other characters are villains - Venom & the Sinister Six. Would Sony ever quit Spidey, though?...Things are feeling assembly line like over there, though.

Okay. I heard they wouldn't be crossing over. I could be wrong on that, too. What time frame has to pass between movies so these franchises can go back to Marvel?

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 08:36 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider

Poor Spidey all alone. And he's always been Marvel's flagship character as well.

We'll just have to see how Venom and the Sinister Six go.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 09:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Femi32
Okay. I heard they wouldn't be crossing over. I could be wrong on that, too. What time frame has to pass between movies so these franchises can go back to Marvel?

Unknown. Fox & Mark Millar has said there is no crossover planned for now, but it's something they could always consider.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 02:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
Icey Dead People

The Fantastic Four Adds Reg E. Cathey as Sue and Johnny Stormís Father

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...y-storms-father

why even call this movie "Fantastic Four" just to use the name?
Why not just call it some other random hero movie name like the "incredibles" did, if its gonna be totally different from the actual fantastic 4 story and origin.

Its like the 1998 gozilla movie. They slapped the name Godzilla into it , even though it has little to do with the actual godzilla story and history. Its just random giant dinosaur with the godzilla name.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 8th, 2014 at 08:08 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2014 07:56 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Actually its the same reason,

They have to make a movie with that name, and they have no one who cares.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post May 8th, 2014 08:29 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayDaDon
G.O.A.T Ranger

With that casting Im now forced to ask once again, why the phuck did they not just cast a BLACK actress as Sue?

Old Post May 8th, 2014 09:53 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Stunt casting =\= intelligent casting

Honestly they are polar opposites, I really hate this movie already.

Am I supposed to believe a blond haired blue eyed fair skinned Susan is half Black? Jezzus Christ and I thought Nick Cage was horrible casting for Ghost Rider, atleast he roughly looks like who he is playing...

Fox has the rights to every God [email protected] mutant, stick to that and let the first family of Marvel come home.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post May 9th, 2014 03:29 AM