KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Fantastic Four Reboot

Fantastic Four Reboot
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

He looks like a mannequin for trash bag fashion.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 09:50 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inhuman
lol. I guess Dr.Doom is now a mummy. It keeps getting better and better.

(and by better i mean shittier)

http://www.geek-pride.co.uk/film-an...ic-four-reboot/

(please log in to view the image)

that is soooo freakin' disgusting and horrible..

the only way im seeing this shit will be if a friend of mine who owns his own screening room gets this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 10:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Stan Lee's going to be disappointed again and Doom's one of his favorite characters.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 07:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Stan Lee's going to be disappointed again and Doom's one of his favorite characters.

Poor guy. He's getting really old now so probably will never see a faithful live action rendition of FF or Dr. Doom in his lifetime.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 07:59 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

maybe in this movie, dr. doom will be homeless first before ruling latvia..

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 04:52 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Poor guy. He's getting really old now so probably will never see a faithful live action rendition of FF or Dr. Doom in his lifetime.

I'm starting to think none of us will.

Also, those guys on AMC movie talk were saying they loved the Doom look. I couldn't BELIEVE what I was hearing. They really refuse to say a bad word about the developments of this movie.

Last edited by BruhMan on Aug 29th, 2014 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 09:24 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Doesn't look bad, IMO. And probably look a lot better on film. Once everything is finished.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 10:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Julian Mcmahon's Doom looks like a straight copy from the comic by comparison

Old Post Aug 29th, 2014 11:09 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It looks like more the Ultimate Universe version of Doom, which I believe they are going for with these younger actors.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 30th, 2014 03:00 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelmadness13

It was just moved back to August. Apparently Fox doesn't want to lose all of their money and have it compete against Jurassic World and Pixar. Maybe we'll get lucky and this date will be out of contract and they'll lose the rights.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 12:09 AM
marvelmadness13 is currently offline Click here to Send marvelmadness13 a Private Message Find more posts by marvelmadness13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol thumb up

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 12:12 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I would laugh myself sick then cry tears of joy lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 03:17 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once the movie is in production, the rights unfortunately do not revert back.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 03:33 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by marvelmadness13
It was just moved back to August. Apparently Fox doesn't want to lose all of their money and have it compete against Jurassic World and Pixar. Maybe we'll get lucky and this date will be out of contract and they'll lose the rights.

From March 2015 to June, now to August?

Please tell me the film is in trouble and Marvel Studios eventually gets the rights back.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 03:52 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelmadness13

Originally posted by Firefly218
Once the movie is in production, the rights unfortunately do not revert back.

The contract states they have to release the film theatrically. They can't pull a Corman and just hold the rights because they filmed an unreleased movie on a budget of expired Bennigan's coupons. Fox being the tools they are they would have made a direct to dvd Daredevil film to keep that if a theatrical release was unecessary.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 04:36 AM
marvelmadness13 is currently offline Click here to Send marvelmadness13 a Private Message Find more posts by marvelmadness13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
that is soooo freakin' disgusting and horrible..

the only way im seeing this shit will be if a friend of mine who owns his own screening room gets this

That does look pretty bad. BUT, the exact same was said about Ledger's Joker when the first photos leaked.
If there's a god, something similar happens here...

On a totally different note...Ioan Gruffud is starring in a new TV series this fall. He's 40 now, and actually looks mature enough to be Reed Richards.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 05:07 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
From March 2015 to June, now to August?

Please tell me the film is in trouble and Marvel Studios eventually gets the rights back.

LOL We can Only Dream!

But they're intent on doing their own shared Universe with X-Men and FF and won't risk losing that opportunity. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 10:00 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelmadness13

I'm pretty sure they can't make a shared universe. They were all gung-ho about it in the beginning of the year then they just quietly dropped it, and say it wouldn't work when asked.

Because the two franchises were purchased at seperate times and are subject to seperate contracts there is no way to cross them over without violating one of them, which contractual stipulations apply, X-Men or Fantastic Four? They can't cross them over any more than they could make Wolverine vs Aliens, even though they have the film rights to both series.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 03:18 AM
Darth Thor

^ They have been discussing how to cross them over. So they obviously can.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:17 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ That and also i remember they brought on Mark Miller to help them out for it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote