KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » "The Thor Corp"-Revamped Thor Discussion Thread

"The Thor Corp"-Revamped Thor Discussion Thread
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I hope they say Malekith magically enhanced the axe with some Eye of Agamotto power level magical object. Its the only way Thor will get his honour back. Jesus, the big boys are looking like crap in their own books while the streetlevellers rule in every book. Great job Marvel

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 02:39 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by DarkOdin

the enitre run to get back on track or some how get even worse

Can't be any worse then Matt Fraction's run

as for the first issue with this new series, I enjoyed it.

Last edited by Kazenji on Oct 4th, 2014 at 01:10 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2014 01:08 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

My biggest problem with the book was Odin's characterization (Obviously some awkward push by social justice warriors to have Freya seem more powerful than him...) and Thor's ****ing beard. It looked ridiculous up close.

Btw, Thor spent several weeks pulling at Mjolnir as hard as he could and THEN went on to fight Malekith. I wouldn't call it such a low feat, especially when Malekith alone was originally supposed to be a match for Thor w /Mjolnir. smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 5th, 2014 01:19 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Getting held by frost giants was pretty low.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 6th, 2014 02:41 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I guess he wasn't focused since he was crying over not being able pick up Mjolnir.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 07:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I don't know what the **** Rage is talking about but Thor hasn't eaten or slept for weeks. Plus he was weakened prior to that in the Angela trashing Thor fights in the same time. Might have gotten to full power, meh.
With that said, the Axe SHOULD tear Thor apart regardless.

The worst part however was Odin. Couldn't move or destroy the hammer. Hilarious. Aaron makes good Thor stories, but he clearly doesn't know how to write Odin. And on that note, Galactus. Some of the shit he had Galactus say was the dumbest shit ever. Guess I know to drop expectations if a story isn't solely about Thor.

Freya is Thor because that was needed. Didn't she almost headbutt Thor out under Fraction?

Last edited by One Big Mob on Oct 7th, 2014 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 04:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

If It's Jarnbjorn then yeah it should be able to **** Thor up. It's the revolting treatment of Thor everywhere else that makes it bad.

Freya sent this Thor for a loop with a headbutt yeah lol :

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 03:02 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Thor would've lost his arm long ago if not for Mjolnir's enchantment that keeps others from picking it up eek!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 05:43 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Thor #4

quote:
JASON AARON (W) • RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)
WELCOME HOME VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• The Odinson is back. And he clearly doesn't like that someone else is holding his hammer. You know what that means, right?
• THOR VS. THOR!!!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99JASON AARON (W) • RUSSELL DAUTERMAN (A/C)
WELCOME HOME VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• The Odinson is back. And he clearly doesn't like that someone else is holding his hammer. You know what that means, right?
• THOR VS. THOR!!!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 12:16 PM
LordofBrooklyn

The pain of Thor Corps STRENGTHENS ME!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 01:59 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Yeah, of course Thor is going to job to Whor now. Thank god Simonson is doing Rägnarok.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 03:42 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Kazenji

Thor #4

Son of a....he's going to get raped.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 12:25 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Damborgson

I know... I can see it already. It's probably going to be worse than round 1 with Angela.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 01:39 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

o great MAMA is going to spank her son, like Thor was not depressed enough.

If Odin doesn't step in someone better report this to police for child abuse

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:29 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Marvel has given The House of El an early Christmas gift!

The Thor Corp can NEVER recover from this!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 08:12 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

If she actually is freya they I dont really mind. She should be that powerful :-)

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 10:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Is she Freya? Haven't been keeping up much. If she is, she could do it wout the hammer I think. But then...wouldn't she be bordering Elder God? Or is that Gaea?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 11:51 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Is she Freya? Haven't been keeping up much. If she is, she could do it wout the hammer I think. But then...wouldn't she be bordering Elder God? Or is that Gaea?

It's heavily implied that Freyja is the new Thor yes.

Gaea is the Elder god you were speaking of.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 12:34 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Cool thanks. That's revolting but at least its pretty much confirmed its her.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 12:45 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I know... I can see it already. It's probably going to be worse than round 1 with Angela.

Has... no one seen this? Good God!

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Last edited by HulkIsHulk on Oct 31st, 2014 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2014 06:56 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote