KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » "The Thor Corp"-Revamped Thor Discussion Thread

"The Thor Corp"-Revamped Thor Discussion Thread
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Could'eve resized it.....

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2014 07:54 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Judging by Galan's scans it seems pretty obvious that the new Thor is the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: shield agent, rosalind solomon.

Thanks Estacado

Last edited by krisblaze on Nov 12th, 2014 at 03:31 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 03:27 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
Judging by Galan's scans it seems pretty obvious that the new Thor is the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: shield agent, rosalind solomon.
i argree i didn't expect that until the current issue came out well played marvel well played

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 01:13 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Kazenji
Could'eve resized it.....

how can I resize someone else's images, especially those uploaded on comicvine

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 05:27 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
how can I resize someone else's images, especially those uploaded on comicvine

Save them, upload them to imgur then choose Large Thumbnail setting. Then paste it in.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 05:36 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Save them, upload them to imgur then choose Large Thumbnail setting. Then paste it in.

I see

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 19th, 2014 07:10 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Any idea's where Dario Agger got his Minotaur powers from?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2015 07:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Kazenji
Any idea's where Dario Agger got his Minotaur powers from?

I actually thought he was the minotaur, and that he had just assumed a mortal form or something.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2015 11:48 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jason Aaron is planning on doing a standalone issue starring Mjolnir

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=58506

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 10:54 AM
gogogadgetgo

so...i've stopped following thor and any comic actually for the past year or so...i left here and come back to find...this shyet?! WTF?! dear lord all might! makes me wonder why i even bothered looking into how thor as been doing...

major lameness is major lameness...

marvel should just close shop already...they suck balls.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 02:08 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's a good comic though. I've been enjoying it quite a bit. And that's what matters most to me whether or not the comic is good not the "respect" a fictional character gets.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2015 03:05 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
I'm seeing hers moving in circles, straight lines, back at the targets, etc...

Thor hits one person (straight line) hits others (straight line). Not nearly the same imo.

It doesn't just go straight.
Look at the scans again.
Here's more.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2015 08:21 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
themadsurfer

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I hope they say Malekith magically enhanced the axe with some Eye of Agamotto power level magical object. Its the only way Thor will get his honour back. Jesus, the big boys are looking like crap in their own books while the streetlevellers rule in every book. Great job Marvel

WTF?? The axe is freaking enhanced, if he can cut through Celestial armor he will cut Thor, simple as that, especially if you take out the momentum of the body.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:53 AM
themadsurfer is currently offline Click here to Send themadsurfer a Private Message Find more posts by themadsurfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Today, March 10, in the year of our Lord, 2015, Odin was pimp-slapped!

PIMP-SLAPPED

Thank you Marvel!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 12:59 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
themadsurfer

Originally posted by abhilegend

Only you can take a scene where Thor gets his arm chopped off and twist it into Thor having a great piercing durability. Get real. Do you see Superman or Hulk get their arms chopped off by a regular axe wielded by a class 30?

Are you trolling? Jarbjorn is a regular axe? Wolverine can cut the Hulk and he has close to 0 superhuman strength, the point is that material and sharpness are the main point in Marvel. Regular spears and swords and even arrows already pierced his skin and muscles, that in Itself open paths to dismember him but PLOT is what moves comics.
When Thor wasn't bullet-proof(Busiek) he could very well be ambushed by a squadron of sniper and be shot to the death. But PLOT would never allow it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 01:33 AM
themadsurfer is currently offline Click here to Send themadsurfer a Private Message Find more posts by themadsurfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Of course they're trolling everyone in here.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2015 04:08 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by themadsurfer
WTF?? The axe is freaking enhanced, if he can cut through Celestial armor he will cut Thor, simple as that, especially if you take out the momentum of the body.

It is enchanted to cut through Celestial armor, that's what it is supposed to do.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:39 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by themadsurfer
Regular spears and swords and even arrows already pierced his skin and muscles,

Who Hulk? when?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 06:39 PM
ODG

Final guesses as to who Thor is before the reveal in Thor #8? A No-Prize and the right to pork Damborgson's mother for the people who guess right!

My guess is anagram'ed: "prioritizing offers digs"

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 8th, 2015 04:48 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

So we know who the new Thor is (credits to Abhi)

Originally posted by abhilegend
So we finally know who is female Thor.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jane Foster

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...66347-14313.jpg

Old Post May 12th, 2015 02:14 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote