KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » "The Thor Corp"-Revamped Thor Discussion Thread

"The Thor Corp"-Revamped Thor Discussion Thread
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh fukk..

I think i know who the new Thor is..

It's gonna be Jane phukkin Foster. You can take that to to the bank!
sick

Been saying this all along...

Old Post May 12th, 2015 04:57 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

It's been a year.

Does anybody actually read this trash?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 08:36 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I certainly don't.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2016 09:47 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I do

**** the hater's.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2016 05:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Kaze youll swallow snything.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2016 06:53 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Learn to type before attempting to make fun of me, pipsqueak.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2016 06:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

You've just never struck me as a particularly discerning reader.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2016 07:43 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So, time to give this a bump after a year.

What are you all thinking of the current Thor and Unworthy Thor situations? In favor? Against? Discuss 👍

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 13th, 2017 10:31 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I'm still pretty much in the same boat as before, I don't care what they do with Jane as long as Thor gets his own book. Unworthy Thor has been the best thing Marvel has been doing lately IMO, but it ends after issue 5, which sucks mad donkey balls.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 06:15 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

What? Was it an event or something?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 09:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Unworthy Thor was a mini. I'm hoping they just rename it after 5, since he will most likely no longer be unworthy.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2017 11:55 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hopefully. I checked out the preview, says we're going to find out what exactly Nick Fury said to Thor. Can't imagine what will justify it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 01:16 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson
Hopefully. I checked out the preview, says we're going to find out what exactly Nick Fury said to Thor. Can't imagine what will justify it.

"YOU HAVE A TINY DICK"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 01:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Most likely that Gorr was right and that mortals are better off without gods.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 01:30 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"YOU HAVE A TINY DICK"

(please log in to view the image)

I could see it. Confidence shattered, Mjolnor dropped to ground...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 01:34 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 01:41 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I could see it. Confidence shattered, Mjolnor dropped to ground...

Having not looked at that in two years, it really is so stupid that a whisper can illicit that kind of reaction.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 06:44 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

THE SAGA OF THE ALL-NEW ULTIMATE THOR STARTS HERE!

• The Ultimate Thor died defending the Multiverse, but his hammer remains. Who will hold the hammer now?
• War is coming to the Ten Realms. Can the new Ultimate Thor keep back the bloody tide?

Looks like Thor isn't getting Ultimate Mjolnir after all. :/

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 12:51 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

What's going on lol

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 04:08 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Then why show it in the final book for Unworthy Thor with him holding it and using it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 07:21 AM