KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Sidious -vs- The Emperor (Lord Vitiate)

Which Sith Lord survives in the all-out battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Emperor (Lord Vitiate) 7 20.00%
DE Sidious 28 80.00%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DE Sidious -vs- The Emperor (Lord Vitiate)
Started by: Rookwood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

Yeah, but I was thinking of mostly combat or combat-related facets of Sithdom.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 12:02 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shinkoryu
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

if in clone body, will be extremely vulnerable against deadly dark side powers. Clone body can be easily destroyed by such powers.
Proof of this? If anything was stated, it was that palpatines clone bodies were unstable and would deteriorate to the vast amounts of powers he was carrying thus needing to constantly switch clone bodies after a prolonged amount of time. Well except for his first clone body since he was draining an entire planet.

Nowhere did it actually state he is more "vulnerable to dark side attacks".

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 03:32 AM
Click here to Send shinkoryu a Private Message Find more posts by shinkoryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shinkoryu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Revan is not pussified in the novel. It is just that some people (PT/OT worshippers in particular) underestimate Sith Emperor (Vitiate) without logical basis.

However, novel is not very well done IMO as well.
And you underestimate several PT/OT characters as well.... how does this make you any different?

You are a kock to a pus-sy and vice versa. Both of you guys are the same yet the opposites. Phanboyz.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 03:35 AM
Click here to Send shinkoryu a Private Message Find more posts by shinkoryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by shinkoryu
Proof of this? If anything was stated, it was that palpatines clone bodies were unstable and would deteriorate to the vast amounts of powers he was carrying thus needing to constantly switch clone bodies after a prolonged amount of time. Well except for his first clone body since he was draining an entire planet.

Nowhere did it actually state he is more "vulnerable to dark side attacks".

It is already taking abuse from within. How much abuse it will take from outside?

Originally posted by shinkoryu
And you underestimate several PT/OT characters as well.... how does this make you any different?

You are a kock to a pus-sy and vice versa. Both of you guys are the same yet the opposites. Phanboyz.

I find this assessment funny. I simply give credit to Ancient characters where due.

Do you know that in a recent 'real-world perspective' based Star Wars book from Pablo Hidalgo, no Sith Lord have been declared as most powerful?

Star Wars is evolving with passage of time. New immensely powerful characters are being introduced. People should adapt to these changes. Simple.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 07:11 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Vitiate’s superiority over Nyriss is not in question, bro.
But the inconsistency of their attacks is curious: Nyriss’s reflected beams tore through her shields and reduced her to ash. Comparatively, Vitiate’s lightning simply burned Revan’s flesh and heated his mask to extreme levels. Revan was literally back on his feet and ready to fight in a matter of moments by drawing on the Force. Are we to conclude Revan’s flesh was more lightning-resistant than Nyriss’s?

Well clearly we should discount the whole feat. wink

Revan clearly blunted the attack with his attempts to block it. Alternatively we could chalk it up to Drew being a derpy moron.

Bringing down a lot of rock isn’t that impressive when the effort is being aided by gravity. The good Count of Serenno scoffs at your ridiculous suggestions.

Its a greater feat than what the good Count demonstrated in his fight with Yoda. It isn't so much that he brought it down so much as that he cracked the rock and tore that amount for the cieling in the first place. If you watch the scene, you'll notice that the whole cave shakes while he does this.

Either way, its clear from his accolades that he is a powerful, impressive Jedi Master. The Jedi Knight outperforms him on Tython by defeating Bengal Marr, who previously defeated Master Din, and then utterly overtakes him at the end of Act 3 by defeating Darth Angral, who defeated and murdered Din, after fighting through his ship.

As long as you’re not suggesting that Vitiate would be able to reproduce certain feats against everyone—and you have argued such things before—then we’re good.

I'm suggesting that he could bring the same amount of power and force against everyone were he given the chance. Whether they blunt his attack or can block it completely is a factor we can argue, and primarily why we bring up feats such as this. Although personally I don't think Sidious has demonstrated much in the way of defensive capabilities.

I didn’t say Vitiate sucks, bro. I simply said he’s not the all-powerful titan who presently inspires the sum and total of your sexual fantasies.
And let’s not discuss “incredibly illogical and disingenuous arguments” when in this very post, you (a.) suggest that a T7 astromech is on-par with powerful Force users because he’s “saved lives” (R2-D2, anyone?), (b.) suggest that Dromund Kaas is not a dark side nexus because the text clearly refers to “dark side practitioners” when it says the world “bristles with the dark side,” and (c.) suggest that Vitiate’s mastery of the Force is logically “exponentially” greater than anyone else’s and is “off the charts” despite the fact that his feats are hardly beyond compare.

So basically you're not contradicting my point there at all? Good.

If you watch carefully, he raises his hand to intercept the bolts and before he’s put on his ass.

But he doesn't intercept them at all. There is in fact, no evidence that he created a Force Shield nor is there any indication that he absorbed ant of the energy. He gets cleanly smacked in the jaw with some volts, no defense at all.

No, my argument was that the Emperor’s “ash-reducing lightning” would not manifest against enemies on the caliber of Yoda precisely because of their ability to resist it. He reduces plenty of people to ash and charred skeletons across the mythos, but they were either Forceless or adepts who were hardly a match for the Grand Master of the Jedi Order.

Thats fair enough then.

Incidentally, how then do you feel about Nyriss' lightning, since it reduced a powerful Force User to ash despite her attempt to resist it? And Vitiates since it is so much greater than even that?

lol
You conflate inference with idle speculation. The former (mine) has basis; the latter does not. We see examples of Yoda’s superhuman physicality routinely: his longevity is exponentially greater and his durability is greater than the average person.
Regardless, if all we’re going to dismiss things that are not expressly stated in an authoritative sources as speculation, you couldn’t have picked a less appropriate character to defend and a more formidable opponent to dispute.

And we also see examples of his frailty. The man (?) walks around with a cane. I find it much more likely that he cushioned his fall with the Force, which is an extremely common application of the Force and not above Yoda's capabilities. Its a stretch from being long-lived to suggesting that he is made of rubber or something.

Because the T7 emerges unscathed and none of the cutscenes depict him unleashing that level of power? Really, Vitiate comes off rather flaccid.

Other than the cutscene in which he unleashes that level of power? wink

Similarly Sidious' lightning never disintegrates anyone in the movies, not does Yoda demonstrate the ability to bonk carrier ships together, not is Dooku's TK depicted as strong enough to lift dozens of tons of rock. This does not mean that they cannot equal the power they demonstrated in an actual fight.

T7 could have been protected by the Hero of Tython or his personal shield could be powerful enough to weather a few attacks. Vitiate does display a habit of ignoring droids as in Revan and when his shadow clone just runs past T7 instead of engaging him.

Besides which, by the time the Hero notices what Vitiates doing, the temple is already collapsing. They'd of had to block Vitiates attempts and hold up the temple at the same time. Fleeing was easier.

I'm glad you agree with me. wink

If I may borrow your phrase, “speculation.”

And if I may borrow a phrase, 'You conflate inference with idle speculation.'

That T7 survives fights against TOR-era Force users may very well simply be an indictment of their abilities rather than an endorsement of his. That he “bravely faces danger on a daily basis” and saved dozens of lives does not constitute proof that he could withstand a powerful Force adept in combat or display abilities on par with such figures.

It is when in his capacity as the Hero of Tythons companion, the danger he faces on a daily basis takes the form of powerful Force adepts, huge monsters and entire Sith outposts. Not to mention Sith Lords (Lord Praven, who defeated one of the greatest Jedi duelists) and Sorcerer's (Lord Fulminiss, considered one of the greatest Sith Sorcerer's), Imperial Gaurdsmen (Lassicar), Lord Scourge and the Emperor himself.

You have hardly presented the circumstances of T7’s victory over the HK units nor do I recall a shred of evidence that suggests those droids could take on Jedi-level opponents in straight-up combat. As I recall, they were assassins and saboteurs by trade, were they not?

It was T3 who defeated them and I doubt there was much in the way of special circumstances since the fight starts in a very inclosed space with all 3 HK droids pointing blaster rifles at him. And it isn't as if T3 can run away and hide behind something, he's not especially dextrous or fast. No logically he simply defeated them in a straight fight.

In Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 18: Nights of Anger, Part 3 a HK-21 model fights and defeats Jarael. Jarael was an extremely adept fighter and latent-force sensitive who was able to defeat Malak in a duel.

We see some three-thousand-years later an astromech droid acquit himself well in danger, saving countless lives. But no one would suggest R2D2 could beat Count Dooku in a fight.

R2D2 is not specifically outfitted for war. He's not equipped with a blaster or an energy shield nor does he appear to have armor plating installed, built for battle. T7 is. and does. He is custom built to be able to fight along-side Jedi. That he succeeds in that task does not make his opponents weak.

According to what source “would that take time”? Even if so, how can you determine the length of time it would take? And according to what source are they resistant to Force attacks?

I could turn this back on you. When has Palpatine devastated multiple surrounding opponents with the Force in a swift manner? When has any Force user? Galen Marek takes ages to work up to a Force Repulse. It takes several seconds for Vader to crush the objects in the room in RotS.

In the game if you hit them with a lightsaber they disappear instantly, if you hit them with the Force they resist it. IMO this is a conscious decision on the part of Bioware to show this aspect.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:20 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ambria’s dark side energies were largely quarantined in Lake Nath—it is hardly a conventional nexus where such potency is allowed to operate unmitigated. If you can provide proof of comparable circumstances for Dromund Kaas, I’ll entertain such foolishness.

But Zannah does not draw it from the lake, does she? She is described as 'drawing it from the soil and stone of Ambria itself.' Just as in the case of Dromund Kaas, it seems by Banes era the darkside nexus had spread until it permeated the planet itself, the stone and soil.

This is a baseless stretch that willfully contorts the English language. Undoubtedly Dromund Kaas’s dark side potency is the result of being so heavily populated by large numbers of dark side practitioners, but between that and Vitiate’s esoteric rituals, why wouldn’t it taint the world itself?
Regardless, even if you wish to ignore this and Scourge’s own observations about the world, the Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia says that “Luke Skywalker later decided to keep Dromund Kaas’s location a secret to keep its dark power from falling into the wrong hands.”

I don't have to argue why it wouldn't, you need to prove that it would.

That could easily be referring to any Sith materials left on the world.

Not really, no.
But, regardless, I’m pleased that you view the two of them as being close, since that undermines the frankly idiotic conclusion that Vitiate’s mastery is somehow “exponentially greater” than the Emperor’s.

I do regard them as close and have never argued otherwise. Just because Vitiate may outstrip Sidious in Force Mastery doesn't mean that he does so in terms of combat or raw power. Force Mastery can only grant one proficiency in wielding the Force, other factors grant you more of the Force to wield.

Ah, yes, I remember. In order for one to be considered authoritative by you, one has to be a non-Force sensitive colonel who’s nearly mindless under the oppression of the dark side. I forget that the opinions of fully trained Sith Lords are totally irrelevant—except when one of those same Sith Lords says that anyone other than the Hero and T7 can withstand Vitiate’s mind powers, because, well, uh...
It’s remarkable how expertise is such a transient thing for you.

Theres nothing here except bitching. You don't have an argument for how Scourge could feel whether Vitiate had recovered or not. Inthose cases, I did.

Not exactly comparable scenarios, are they? Undoubtedly a body’s physical attributes are weakened by injury as are certain Force powers—Plagueis, after all, literally suffered heart failure when he tried to summon lightning against the Maladians. Otherwise, he had no trouble using telekinesis. Sidious’s physicality was similarly weakened and he was shot in the back; otherwise, he one-shot every Jedi who came at him. Anakin was in exceptional, extraordinary pain, to say nothing that levitation is a bewilderingly rare talent among Jedi and Sith. Vitiate, on the other hand, was dying but evidently not suffering.

That Plagueis was able to use telekinesis does not mean that he had no trouble doing so. According to you, Sidious' physically being incapacitated does not stop him from being able to telekinetically stop Han from shooting him, or summoning a Force shield. I never said that Anakin had to levitate himself, just that he could pull himself up the bank.

He was panting and clutching his side. And then, previous to his destruction of the temple, the Hero hit him with a lightsaber. While the game obviously precludes the damage being shown, the length of saber that hits him would have been such to almost bisected him.

Either way, your argument is that Vitiate could clearly reproduce the effects of such TK in a conventional fight. We see no evidence of this sort of carnage and destruction in the cutscenes, suggesting that this may very well have been a final exhalation of power at the moment of his spirit’s release from corporeality.

In other exhalations of power we merely have blasts of energy from the victim, not focused telekinetic destruction. I see no argument for why Vitiate couldn't reproduce the feat healthy and in well-rested.

No clue. But a great deal of time relative to a 900 year old sage would probably be a little more than 2.

I don't know, I don't see anything much vague assertions that Yoda had near the time Vitiate had to study the Force, nor the inclination to do so.

Depends on what you mean by plenty of time to study. He was a political operative for decades and spent years masterminding his own rise to power, to say nothing of when he finally micromanaged an unprecedented galactic war by controlling both sides. Hardly a lax schedule. By your reckoning, Sidious must have been a veritable neophyte in the ways of the Force. Now, obviously, everything we know about him says otherwise—but that would require you to reconsider your stringent formula for determining Force mastery.

No, by my reckoning Sidious, as an overwhelmingly powerful dark sider and intelligent man, learned at an accelerated rate.

Actually, you’ve made my point for me: the fact that Bane surpassed other, more experience adepts so quickly is conclusive evidence of what I’ve said all along: time is inconsequential when the adept in question possesses such innate talent. Your argument that the dark side is what confers mastery is undermined completely: his Sith colleagues and classmates were aligned to the dark side as well and could not match his accelerated learning rate.

And yet none of them were as monstrously strong in the dark side as Bane was. Obviously if the dark side is a factor in the speed one learns, then being strong with the darkside means that you learn even faster.

My point makes complete sense when we take into consideration 2 factors: 1) That intense study and training is the only way to become more proficient at wielding the Force and 2) That the darkside is a quick way to power. It stands to reason therefore that the darkside speeds up the process by which one learns to better control the Force by allowing you to quickly assimilate Force Mastery.

This is irrelevant; I don’t need a rundown of Revan’s thirst for knowledge as it wasn’t in question. Clearly he was a voracious learner and Force prodigy; that’s precisely my point: time alone would not have conferred on him such an elite command of the Force, which outstripped scholars decades older than he (Kreia? Nyriss?).

I've never said that time is the only factor. Only that it is a factor.

No, because if it were merely a product of alignment and time, then all dark siders would progress at comparable rates.

I have never said that it is only a product of time and alignment, only that the massive amount of time Vitiate had coupled with the darksides penchant with extremely fast development cannot be dismissed and must be given the recognition it deserves. I have also brought up that Vitiate was singularly devoted to his research, that he was a notable scholar and that he lacked not for material to peruse. There really is no reason to doubt that his Force Mastery should be titanically high.

Indeed, clearly there are far more important elements at play than time. Force alignment may very well play a role, but the deciding factor is innate talent.

I wouldn't say talent is far more important when we are talking about the amount of time Vitiate is. To be blunt, Sidious literally could not have physically studied anywhere near as much as Vitiate could have given the time he had.

That depends. Dooku had access to the Jedi Archives, supposedly the single greatest repository of knowledge in the galaxy. Dooku’s skill with fencing was never attributed as obsession nor has it ever been claimed that he spent every waking moment honing his talents in this regard. It is precisely Dooku’s quest to “learn the secrets of the dark side” that enticed him to leave the order (Darth Plagueis). Whether or not he was as lustful of knowledge as Vitiate or the Emperor is not the question; the fact remains that he was, by all accounts, an inquisitive mind with access to a wealth of Force knowledge and a considerable amount of time to slake such thirst.

According to good old Wookieepedia, Dooku was a lightsaber instructor who actively engaged in field work and diplomatic negotiations. But I don't think its ever mentioned that he was particularly scholarly. That he had access to the material is irrevelent, the question is whether he, like Sidious and Vitiate, actively sought to learn from them.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:21 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, this logically is not true. As you confessed earlier, you perceive the two as being very close in abilities. Where does Vitiate’s “exponentially” superior mastery relative to the Emperor’s manifest?

Where does it manifest in any Force user? Vitiate demonstrates the highest of ability with Force Lightning, TK and TP. He is exceptionally proficient with rituals, likely the foremost user of them to a degree Sidious couldn't dream of. He's conquered death, created numerous extensions of his power such as his Children and Imperial Guardsmen, created artifacts and devices and mastered Foresight. Hell you've proved all this yourself later. The only things where Vitiate lacks in comparison to Sidious is lightsaber combat, and exposure.

That’s the trap, you see. It’s not enough to claim that Vitiate’s mastery is greater; that has been acknowledged as absolutely possible. You claimed that it is “off the charts” and tremendously superior. Where is the evidence for this? Where is such peerless mastery made manifest? Your formula requires that, since Vitiate had exponentially greater time to study, the results must be exponentially greater as well.

I'm happy to accept that Vitiates mastery is merely greater than Sidious'. Logically it should be the case. But when has Star Wars proven to be unflinchingly logical?

Yet I’ve shown you plenty of examples (a few you have unwittingly provided yourself) where this is not the case at all. Next to these, your formula alone cannot stand. A cursory examination of their relative feats hardly suggests a titanic advantage for Vitiate.

Unaided, we know Vitiate overpowered Tol Braga’s strike team and destroyed droids; on a dark side nexus, he’s created “shadow clones,” unleashed a telekinetic wave that put Revan on his ass, and a storm of lightning that sheared through the former’s defenses and reduced him to a smoldering heap. Ritually, we know he orchestrated an effort with the participation of thousands of Sith Lords that enabled him to absorb their power, along with the life-force of the entire planet, and reduced it to either an extremely powerful dark side nexus or a world devoid of the Force entirely; similarly, he was able to bind the wills of the Imperial Guardsmen to him and incite perpetual lightning storms across the surface of Dromund Kaas. Under murkier circumstances, we know he’s telepathically enthralled Force users and purged two incarnations of the Dark Council and may have mentally ensnared the Sith Lords on Medriaas before the ritual began.

Unaided, we know Sidious overpowered three of the finest swordsmen in the Jedi Order, defeated and deflected attacks from hundreds of adversaries each in conjunction with Plagueis, curbstomped Darth Maul and Savage Opress combined, overpowered Starkiller, and reduced three Sith acolytes to ash and slain dozens of treacherous stormtroopers with Force lightning. Additionally, we know that he is capable of loosing world-killing Force storms “with mere thought and inclination.” On a dark side nexus, he’s disintegrated lightsabers, shrugged off the crushing impact of a ton of machinery, overpowered Luke Skywalker and used the dark side to break his will. Ritually, we know he radiated unnerving ripples in the Force, incited anxiety among most Jedi throughout the galaxy, and increase Anakin Skywalker’s bloodlust; on similar grounds, he and Plagueis tipped the balance of the Force to the dark side through meditation. Under murkier circumstances, we know he mentally subjugated the twenty billion inhabitants of the planet Byss and transformed it from a nascent world to one of the strongest dark side sites in the galaxy; he was able to use his “mind-fogging powers” to assist Imperial engineers in the burial of a star dreadnought on Coruscant; as well as cloud the collective vision of ten thousand Jedi Knights for over a decade.

If an advantage exists for Vitiate, I’m not seeing a clear and decisive one that would reflect “exponentially greater” mastery of the Force.

3/3

Sorry for the lack of paragraph breaks, I went through and divided up the text wall.

In my opinion? Sidious has had 30 years of time in order to gather those feats. Vitiate has had one. And while I do think that Vitiate likely outstrips Sidious in his Mastery of the Force, there are other factors to be considered. Never have I said that this point needs to be the only one or that it alone demonstrates Vitiates superiority, or even that such a superiority necessarily exists.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:22 AM
The_Tempest

Really?

Okay, I concede the argument. You win, bro.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 12:54 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

So who do you think would win? I'm going to guess he has a wrinkly prune face and a monster voice.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 27th, 2012 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 01:04 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Nephthys
(please log in to view the image)

So who do you think would win?

The Galactic Emperor.

I'm going to guess he has a wrinkly prune face and a monster voice.

With these two, you'll have to be more specific.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:08 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Vitiates voice is mature and sensual, not monstrous and his face is merely kind of old-looking. Distinquished would be a good descriptor.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:20 PM
The_Tempest

I foresee jealous reprisal from Bane and Nihilus regarding your latest man-crush.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:22 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Me and Legend are going to form a 3-tier man sandwich.

It will be LeGenDary.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:33 PM
The_Tempest

Me and Legend are going to form a 3-tier man sandwich.

It will be LeGenDary.

It's called a manwich or a hunk sammich.
And you've already excreted enough boy milk in Vitiate's direction to inspire a modified adjective:

LeGenDairy.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:34 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm not sure if Vitiate would be able to deal with Sidious' speed, although considering that the B-team was able to at least ready their sabers I'd wager that he could blast him away with the shield technique that he used on the Knight or throw some lightning at him to stop his charge.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:46 PM
The_Tempest

Anyway, I'm not sure if Vitiate would be able to deal with Sidious' speed, although considering that the B-team was able to at least ready their sabers I'd wager that he could blast him away with the shield technique that he used on the Knight or throw some lightning at him to stop his charge.

That seems pretty speculative, IMHO.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:49 PM
shinkoryu
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is already taking abuse from within. How much abuse it will take from outside?
Um no, the clone bodies simply didnt have the genetic potential to contain such power unlike palpatines original body. That in no way indicates he is more prone to getting damaged from the outside.

He already had been hit by a strong force push, that didn't damage him at all. And his deterioration took an extremely long time, years even, before his clone body finally dies.

I find this assessment funny. I simply give credit to Ancient characters where due.

Do you know that in a recent 'real-world perspective' based Star Wars book from Pablo Hidalgo, no Sith Lord have been declared as most powerful?

Star Wars is evolving with passage of time. New immensely powerful characters are being introduced. People should adapt to these changes. Simple.
You do more than "give credit where its due".

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:50 PM
The_Tempest

What about you, Shinky? Who do you think wins?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:51 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That seems pretty speculative, IMHO.

I don't see how, neither takes much time to do.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:51 PM
The_Tempest

I don't see how, neither takes much time to do.

But you'd have to prove that it would be fast enough to contend with the Emperor, who could draw on the nexus to bolster his already extraordinary speed.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:53 PM