KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Wizard vs Jedi

Who Would Win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wizard 9 26.47%
Jedi 25 73.53%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wizard vs Jedi
Started by: Master Ginger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Wrong. A 17 year old dodged a death spell from nearly point blank range. A 17 year old dueled pretty evenly with "The Most Powerful Dark Wizard of all time". Jedi Stomp.

I can do that too. no expression
Wrong. Harry fled once. Was defeated/disarmed and was saved by Dumbledore. Voldemort wasn't the rightful owner of his own wand hence the only reason Harry stood a chance. Context.

Voldemort stomps any Jedi or sith.


__________________

Old Post May 5th, 2013 04:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Master Ginger
In a fight to the death with no moves off limits, who would win? A wizard(harry potter universe) or a jedi? The jedi can choke & do lightning, or anything else, while the wizard can use avada kadavara & fiendfyre. Pleas vote & respond!


It's been done in the MVF already; it was shown with screen feats and irrefutable facts that the Jedi take the majority. One (or the) of HP's biggest supporters even switched stances after being faced with the immutable truth of the Jedi's superiority in a fight. What a glorious victory for the Jedi that thread was. HP fanboys cry now.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 6th, 2013 at 03:33 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2013 03:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It's been done in the MVF already; it was shown with screen feats and irrefutable facts that the Jedi take the majority. One (or the) of HP's biggest supporters even switched stances after being faced with the immutable truth of the Jedi's superiority in a fight. What a glorious victory for the Jedi that thread was. HP fanboys cry now.
So when RJ comes back to the right side and believe me he will I want a personal apology from you.

Wizards dominate the weak Jedi/sith.


__________________

Old Post May 6th, 2013 04:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So when RJ comes back to the right side and believe me he will I want a personal apology from you.

Wizards dominate the weak Jedi/sith.


Don't hold your breath for RJ.

Nope. It's been shown and HP fans were converted(that's gotta sting). Decisive with for Star Wars, kid.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2013 11:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't hold your breath for RJ.

Nope. It's been shown and HP fans were converted(that's gotta sting). Decisive with for Star Wars, kid.
Oh really. When it does happen I will be there to rub your nose in it.

That's one poster so relax. Wizards stomp.


__________________

Old Post May 7th, 2013 08:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh really. When it does happen I will be there to rub your nose in it.

That's one poster so relax. Wizards stomp.


Again, don't hold your breath, pal.

That was the King on the board, son. You're just the last pawn on the board too ignorant to realize that the game's over and the Jedi won. Cry now.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2013 05:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Again, don't hold your breath, pal.

That was the King on the board, son. You're just the last pawn on the board too ignorant to realize that the game's over and the Jedi won. Cry now.
I know something that you don't.

laughing out loud

I am the King of this board. Known on all parts and across other boards as well. Look at the threads in which he has opposed me he's left virtually every time.


__________________

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know something that you don't.

laughing out loud

I am the King of this board. Known on all parts and across other boards as well. Look at the threads in which he has opposed me he's left virtually every time.


You only think you know something, which is one of your biggest flaws in here.

You're a pawn. Learn to be happy with your lot in life. King was taken and the game is over. Jedi won; it was shown.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You only think you know something, which is one of your biggest flaws in here.

You're a pawn. Learn to be happy with your lot in life. King was taken and the game is over. Jedi won; it was shown.
Ill be sure to quote this post when you find out.

RJ just hung out on one part of the board whereas I have destroyed countless souls in multiple parts.

I am kmcs one true King. Long live the King.


__________________

Old Post May 8th, 2013 07:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ill be sure to quote this post when you find out.

RJ just hung out on one part of the board whereas I have destroyed countless souls in multiple parts.

I am kmcs one true King. Long live the King.


Just don't hold your breath waiting. smile

Stop wanking yourself. You're just a pawn. Deal with it.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2013 08:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

*rubs hands together evilly*

Old Post May 8th, 2013 09:08 PM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Just don't hold your breath waiting. smile

Stop wanking yourself. You're just a pawn. Deal with it.
I can't wait because I know something you don't.

laughing out loud

The King. Never surrender always destroys those who oppose me.


Wizards>>>>Jedi.


__________________

Old Post May 8th, 2013 09:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wizard vs Jedi

Just don't hold your breath, okay?


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2013 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Just don't hold your breath, okay?
Just know you are going to be incessantly and that I knew for a while.


__________________

Old Post May 8th, 2013 10:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Just know you are going to be incessantly and that I knew for a while.


Well that sentence made no sense at all.

But on that other thing we were talking about, don't hold your breath waiting, sport smile


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2013 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Well that sentence made no sense at all.

But on that other thing we were talking about, don't hold your breath waiting, sport smile
IPad must have autocorrected again.

I will rub it in incessantly when the truth finally comes out. I knows a secret.


__________________

Old Post May 9th, 2013 12:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
IPad must have autocorrected again.

I will rub it in incessantly when the truth finally comes out. I knows a secret.


You probably don't even own an iPad. Anyways.

Well how brave of you, make a claim that you never have to fulfill "someday you'll see, someday!". *someday never comes* What a coward.

I know lots of secrets. Some juicy.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 9th, 2013 06:50 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
You probably don't even own an iPad. Anyways.

Well how brave of you, make a claim that you never have to fulfill "someday you'll see, someday!". *someday never comes* What a coward.

I know lots of secrets. Some juicy.
An IPad and an iPhone.

I don't want to ruin the surprise and this will be proven after the big reveal.

The best is you're clinging to him but don't know the truth. This thread is awesome.

laughing


__________________

Old Post May 9th, 2013 04:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
An IPad and an iPhone.

I don't want to ruin the surprise and this will be proven after the big reveal.

The best is you're clinging to him but don't know the truth. This thread is awesome.

laughing


Right.

So more cowardly "you'll see someday!" claims, knowing that you never have to fulfill your side. Hiding behind a coward's shield, it's all you have.

Whenever that 'someday' comes, you know where to find me, I'm high above you on my mountain; looking down at you and laughing like this ---> laughing out loud

edit: I also like how you make your BS claims here and not in the MVF SW v HP thread, cos you have less risk of looking the turd again. smile


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 9th, 2013 at 05:08 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2013 05:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Right.

So more cowardly "you'll see someday!" claims, knowing that you never have to fulfill your side. Hiding behind a coward's shield, it's all you have.

Whenever that 'someday' comes, you know where to find me, I'm high above you on my mountain; looking down at you and laughing like this ---> laughing out loud

edit: I also like how you make your BS claims here and not in the MVF SW v HP thread, cos you have less risk of looking the turd again. smile
No, I will copy and paste something which proves it after.

You brought up his opinion like its a fact which was hilarious since you don't know the truth.


__________________

Old Post May 14th, 2013 01:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:41 PM.
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Wizard vs Jedi

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.