KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Wizard vs Jedi

Who Would Win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wizard 12 27.91%
Jedi 31 72.09%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wizard vs Jedi
Started by: Master Ginger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedi force speed and saber toss rape.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:31 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
axel_jovan
Looking around.

EU Jedi win 10/10.
Movie Jedi win a majority./thread

Old Post May 14th, 2013 12:50 PM
axel_jovan is currently offline Click here to Send axel_jovan a Private Message Find more posts by axel_jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by axel_jovan
EU Jedi win 10/10.
Movie Jedi win a majority./thread
Movie wizards win, 10/10.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 03:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I will copy and paste something which proves it after.

You brought up his opinion like its a fact which was hilarious since you don't know the truth.

More "You'll see someday blah, blah, blah!" nonsense smile

More "I know the truth!!!1" rants smile

Telling how you'll make your empty claims here and not the MVF, cos it's safer for you smile

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 14th, 2013 04:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
More "You'll see someday blah, blah, blah!" nonsense smile

More "I know the truth!!!1" rants smile

Telling how you'll make your empty claims here and not the MVF, cos it's safer for you smile
I will screen shot it on my IPhone. I am laughing since your posts heavily rely on his opinion yet don't know the truth. I do.

It's a public forum anyone can read my posts anywhere.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 05:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I will screen shot it on my IPhone. I am laughing since your posts heavily rely on his opinion yet don't know the truth. I do.

It's a public forum anyone can read my posts anywhere.

More "I will, I will!" nonsense. STFU already; probably just be some photoshopped crap. Jedi won before, you losing your king was the funny part smile

Agreed, and why you choose here instead of the MVF, where few visit,so you feel safer ranting, since you lost and yet want to argue for the sake of arguing. smile

Last edited by Robtard on May 14th, 2013 at 06:24 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2013 06:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

More "I will, I will!" nonsense. STFU already; probably just be some photoshopped crap. Jedi won before, you losing your king was the funny part smile

Agreed, and why you choose here instead of the MVF, where few visit,so you feel safer ranting, since you lost and yet want to argue for the sake of arguing. smile
I will have a mod read the pm proving it afterwards. I won't delete it.

No, I will argue anywhere. Your whole point was your king said jedis win so when that isn't the case you will act like his opinion doesn't matter. It'll be a hoot.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I will have a mod read the pm proving it afterwards. I won't delete it.

No, I will argue anywhere. Your whole point was your king said jedis win so when that isn't the case you will act like his opinion doesn't matter. It'll be a hoot.

Now you're saying you're going to get a mod involved? laughing out loud

Stop embarrassing yourself, okay?

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Now you're saying you're going to get a mod involved? laughing out loud

Stop embarrassing yourself, okay?
You are saying I will alter the screenshot so ill make sure a mod will read this pm. Now you know I'm right and want to distance yourself.

You were a fool and will be reminded of it again once it all comes out.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 12:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You are saying I will alter the screenshot so ill make sure a mod will read this pm. Now you know I'm right and want to distance yourself.

You were a fool and will be reminded of it again once it all comes out.

Keep it up; you're only hurting yourself in the end, just don't say I didn't try to help you smile

Last edited by Robtard on May 15th, 2013 at 03:13 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2013 03:10 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Keep it up; you're only hurting yourself in the end, just don't say I didn't try to help you smile
No, I know the truth you're just the dope who fell for the ruse and then worshipped him anyways.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 04:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No, I know the truth you're just the dope who fell for the ruse and then worshipped him anyways.

Oh man, too good smile

Old Post May 15th, 2013 05:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh man, too good smile
I can't wait to quote your he is the king post. I'm profiling this worship of another man too.

Old Post May 16th, 2013 05:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I can't wait to quote your he is the king post. I'm profiling this worship of another man too.

1) Strawman, as it was 'he is YOUR king', since I'm not on the wizard side and Jedi clearly win smile

2) Stop embarrassing yourself smile

BTW, did it ever cross your mind that I might know something you don't and this is the reason I said what I said smile

smile

Last edited by Robtard on May 16th, 2013 at 06:46 PM

Old Post May 16th, 2013 06:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

1) Strawman, as it was 'he is YOUR king', since I'm not on the wizard side and Jedi clearly win smile

2) Stop embarrassing yourself smile

BTW, did it ever cross your mind that I might know something you don't and this is the reason I said what I said smile

smile
1. You said he was your king. I laughing out loud

You really believe it.

2. Coming from a joke of a man.

No, you didn't know. I'll prove it and the joke was always on you.

laughing

Old Post May 18th, 2013 04:13 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

1. You said he was your king. I laughing out loud

You really believe it.

2. Coming from a joke of a man.

No, you didn't know. I'll prove it and the joke was always on you.

laughing

1) Another reading comprehension fail or are you utterly ignorant in how chess is played? smile

Hint: there are two king pieces involved smile

2) Another "no you!" reply smile

You keep making that threat. Barking, barking and barking like a little dog, but never biting smile

But that aside, you don't think that I know something you don't and it's the reason why I said what I said on page 3 on purpose that got you all riled up?

Last edited by Robtard on May 18th, 2013 at 06:03 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2013 05:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

1) Another reading comprehension fail or are you utterly ignorant in how chess is played? smile

Hint: there are two king pieces involved smile

2) Another "no you!" reply smile

You keep making that threat. Barking, barking and barking like a little dog, but never biting smile

But that aside, you don't think that I know something you don't and it's the reason why I said what I said on page 3 on purpose that got you all riled up?
Not my joke to ruin. It's just great you fell for the ruse.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:04 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, Robtard has Quanchi all riled up and butthurt. His patronus is a tube of preparation H.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 08:19 AM
The Fat Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send The Fat Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by The Fat Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Damn, Robtard has Quanchi all riled up and butthurt. His patronus is a tube of preparation H.
Busy laughing at him. But hey he worships you and believes in you.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 12:01 AM
The Fat Rambo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calm down.

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:53 AM