KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Jimbe (one piece) vs jiraiya (naruto)

Jimbe (one piece) vs jiraiya (naruto)
Started by: Luffygear4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Franky joined that Straw Hats. Still don't care for him.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 08:58 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

franky made the ship, and fought to help save robin after luffy, zoro and sanji messed up his friends and house. not to mention that it was because of him there was the conflict with usopp, luffy and merry. plus he is a dynamic character who will probably be the reason that the strawhats meet up with vegapunk. he matters...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 09:46 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

He matters from a narrative perspective yeah. Couldn't care less about him as a character though.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:03 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

y not, if he died now you wouldnt care?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:15 PM
Luffygear4 is currently offline Click here to Send Luffygear4 a Private Message Find more posts by Luffygear4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Nope, not really. I'd feel bad for the other Straw Hats though.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:19 PM
Rikudo sennin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luffygear4
because i think im right. so why not try to make him see the same way as you? common sense, thats why theres a presidential election, to get things done your way. and i think jumbe is more than a meh character. and you guys will agree when he joins straw hats

I am being told about common sense from someone who actually thinks luffy could even put up and fight against Uub?
In case you did not notice it was obvious from the beginning that his opinion was set in stone and he is someone who reads both manga so you were just wasting your time.

Last edited by Rikudo sennin on Jan 5th, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:54 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Uub? As in, the guy who split from Buu?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:59 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by KingD19
Uub? As in, the guy who split from Buu?

Yes.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 11:01 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Oh man, Luffy would get destroyed. Like...it's not even funny how destroyed he would get.

Uub is worth about 25,000 Raditz.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 11:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luffygear4

Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
I am being told about common sense from someone who actually thinks luffy could even put up and fight against Uub?
In case you did not notice it was obvious from the beginning that his opinion was set in stone and he is someone who reads both manga so you were just wasting your time.

... ok i'll admit i shouldnt have made THAT thread. but yea this one is easy to understand. when you think something and someone else disagrees you tell them why you think ur right. anyone can tell you that.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 12:28 AM
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Luffygear4
... ok i'll admit i shouldnt have made THAT thread. but yea this one is easy to understand. when you think something and someone else disagrees you tell them why you think ur right. anyone can tell you that.

You have a point but I think if you payed attention to what he was saying and the situation you would see that there would have been no point in writing more than one post on the character thing let alone try to persuade him. i think his mind was pretty made up.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 02:16 AM