KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Nihilus (right after Katarr) Vs. Vitiate (right after Nathema)

Nihilus (right after Katarr) Vs. Vitiate (right after Nathema)
Started by: Dolos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I think it's fairly reasonable to assume that the ancient Sith knew of Nihilus's technique. Not only does Avellone confirm it backhandedly (though I agree that his words alone wouldn't necessarily amount to a proverbial hill of beans), Kreia says it in the game. Finally, the construction of weapons like the Dark Reaper justify it: the Sith, fearing that prolonged use of the technique would begin to destroy their personalities, forged technology capable of unleashing such power.

The quote does give way to some nice theories.

It was probably a technique associated with the Sith, of course. But they couldn't teach it.

My little Retarded friend who hasn't played the game yet, didn't even know that. laughing

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The game, to my knowledge, never actually says that it can't be taught. The fact that Nihilus is alleged to possess this ability by way of the catastrophe at Malachor V does not preclude the possibility that it can be conferred to a Force adept through training.

If I recall correctly, Kreia also says that the Sith assassins in service to Nihilus and Sion use a lesser version of the same technique; the KotOR campaign guide explains that Kreia instructed Nihilus in the ways to harness his powers to "radical new heights" etc.

This very strongly suggests that it can, in fact, be taught.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 11:34 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The_Tempest
The game, to my knowledge, never actually says that it can't be taught. The fact that Nihilus is alleged to possess this ability by way of the catastrophe at Malachor V does not preclude the possibility that it can be conferred to a Force adept through training.

If I recall correctly, Kreia also says that the Sith assassins in service to Nihilus and Sion use a lesser version of the same technique; the KotOR campaign guide explains that Kreia instructed Nihilus in the ways to harness his powers to "radical new heights" etc.

This very strongly suggests that it can, in fact, be taught.

"It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves…it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes. It cannot be taught…it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand."
―Kreia

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Well that'll do it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 11:48 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Although really - this debate has nothing to do with whether it's associated with the Sith or not.

I already know it is, and am not disputing this fact - I only pointed out that my little buddy JAdams was implying that because he thought Vitiate was the most powerful ancient Sith, that somehow he knew Nihilus's technique.

But because Nihilus's technique springs from a state of being and cannot be taught, Vitiate obviously didn't know or possess it.

That's what the little Retard and I were arguing about. big grin

So duh, it was associated with the ancient Sith; that's retardedly obvious.

But none of that means Vitiate had it - so he's screwed. smile

Nihilus rapes him, here.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2013 11:55 PM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rookwood
Although really - this debate has nothing to do with whether it's associated with the Sith or not.

I already know it is, and am not disputing this fact - I only pointed out that my little buddy JAdams was implying that because he thought Vitiate was the most powerful ancient Sith, that somehow he knew Nihilus's technique.

But because Nihilus's technique springs from a state of being and cannot be taught, Vitiate obviously didn't know or possess it.

That's what the little Retard and I were arguing about. big grin

So duh, it was associated with the ancient Sith; that's retardedly obvious.

But none of that means Vitiate had it - so he's screwed. smile

Nihilus rapes him, here.

Poor, pitiful teenager. He plays KOTOR II and thinks he's ready to debate on this forum. It's adorable! He loves mentioning that kreia claims that it cannot be taught, yet in the same game, claims the ancient sith created it but refused to use it. This isn't so much a debate as it is a slaughter. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 12:51 AM
Click here to Send jadams3928 a Private Message Find more posts by jadams3928 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jadams3928
Poor, pitiful teenager. He plays KOTOR II and thinks he's ready to debate on this forum. It's adorable! He loves mentioning that kreia claims that it cannot be taught, yet in the same game, claims the ancient sith created it but refused to use it. This isn't so much a debate as it is a slaughter. laughing out loud

Maybe you're angry because you're the teenager and wish you were older, like me. smokin'

Kreia never said the ancient Sith created it, nor refused to use it, Noob.

You've never really played the game, have you? big grin

Nihilus's Hunger is a Condition - there are Sith afflicted with it, so it has never been refused by them - however, it was never stated to have been created by them, as well.

Nihilus's Condition cannot be taught - and Vitiate who is not a Force Wound like Nihilus - is screwed here. wink

Nihilus wins.

Nice try though, my pathetically moronic friend. cool

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 01:17 AM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arguing against what actually happened in the game? Too easysmile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 01:21 AM
Click here to Send jadams3928 a Private Message Find more posts by jadams3928 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arguing against what actually happened in the game? Too easysmile

Are you resorting to gibberish because you're losing? laughing

So now that you know Vitiate doesn't have Nihilus's technique; isn't a Force Wound.

Do you think Vitiate would die trying to stop Nihilus, or would he get down on his knees and attempt to give Nihilus a good old-fashioned blow job to appease him? laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 01:24 AM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think kicking the ass of a simple minded teenager isn't much of an accomplishment.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 01:26 AM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think kicking the ass of a simple minded teenager isn't much of an accomplishment.

You can't kick my ass if I have my dick in yours. laughing

Your rectum is being destroyed, and you can't think of even one way Vitiate could stop Nihilus. big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 01:33 AM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weak Sauce. stick out tongue

Anyway, Planet-level-Durability, World-Draining, Warship-toting Nihilus wins this.

Vitiate is sucked dry of all his tender Force-flesh, and left on the floor a lifeless, rotting carcass.

And Nihilus has a nice snack.

Nihilus wins. cool

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 01:44 AM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, in a homosexual teenager's dreamlandsmile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 03:33 AM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahahahahaha. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 03:41 AM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

So how about it? Does Vitiate give Nihilus a good blowjob - or does he just beg? laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 03:44 AM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, in a homosexual teenager's dreamlandsmile

Wait, you're a homosexual teenager. So are you agreeing with me about Nihilus rape-murdering Vitiate? big grin

I know you are.. wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 03:54 AM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do agree with you that Vitiate loses, because I can't prove any other way. And I dream about your gigantic member, swaying in the breeze..

I need to lick it..

Oh well, now this is what I'm talking about.

You've got a lot to learn - but you're well on your way, Kid. wink

Much like your pink virgin-throat, Vitiate's soul would be violently sodomized by Nihilus's drain.

But at least there's some enjoyment to be gotten out of that. cool

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 04:08 AM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ladies and gentlemen, the embarrassment that is the current KMC. smile smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 04:22 AM
NemeBro

Yeah, seeing a couple of illiterate retards mewling like children over a videogame is pretty pathetic.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 06:50 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

these insults aren't even amusing. reported for unfunny homophobia

(also, can one even sodomize a throat? I feel like that's not the right usage of the word)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 08:01 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote