KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Nihilus (right after Katarr) Vs. Vitiate (right after Nathema)

Nihilus (right after Katarr) Vs. Vitiate (right after Nathema)
Started by: Dolos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Reported for being intolerant of these douches beliefs. They can be as homophobic as they want you ****ING NAZI.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 08:48 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rookwood

Much like your pink virgin-throat, Vitiate's soul would be violently sodomized by Nihilus's drain.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 08:52 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, seeing a couple of illiterate retards mewling like children over a videogame is pretty pathetic.

Which video game are you guys mewling over? big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 11:33 AM
Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zampanó
these insults aren't even amusing. reported for unfunny homophobia

(also, can one even sodomize a throat? I feel like that's not the right usage of the word)

You'd be amazed at the things one can do with body parts. smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 11:35 AM
Click here to Send Rookwood a Private Message Find more posts by Rookwood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, seeing a couple of illiterate retards mewling like children over a videogame is pretty pathetic.

Oh, you were referring to me.
Well, you're normally an illiterate Retard, so I'm sure you would want to seek the company of others of your kind. big grin

Jadams is perfect, in that case.

As your intellectual superior, I'm not - but hey, you can still play pretend. wink

Isn't that what you Retards do best?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 07:01 PM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think us senior members here enjoy the level of stupidity and antisocial behavior from this little social outcast. Look, we realize you can't get friends in real life and have to spend every waking second on here, but it's not healthy for you. It's also not healthy to get your ass kicked in your real life, only to come online and get your ass kicked there.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 07:15 PM
Click here to Send jadams3928 a Private Message Find more posts by jadams3928 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Oh, you were referring to me.
Well, you're normally an illiterate Retard, so I'm sure you would want to seek the company of others of your kind. big grin

Jadams is perfect, in that case.

As your intellectual superior, I'm not - but hey, you can still play pretend. wink

Isn't that what you Retards do best?
It's funny, because I actually agree with some of the content in your posts, but you deliver that content like a 12 year old boy, frustrated that his sister won't show him her private parts when he shows her his.

And please don't think to condescend to me you stupid manchild, in all ways, I am your better.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 07:18 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jadams3928
I think us senior members here enjoy the level of stupidity and antisocial behavior from this little social outcast. Look, we realize you can't get friends in real life and have to spend every waking second on here, but it's not healthy for you. It's also not healthy to get your ass kicked in your real life, only to come online and get your ass kicked there.

I **** asses in real life, just like I **** your ass here, Little One. big grin

laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:31 PM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny, because I actually agree with some of the content in your posts, but you deliver that content like a 12 year old boy, frustrated that his sister won't show him her private parts when he shows her his.

And please don't think to condescend to me you stupid manchild, in all ways, I am your better.

Hahahahaha. What makes you think I have to show my private parts, first? big grin

You know, I used to think some of your posts were agreeable - until you opened your mouth and sounded like ares834.

In the past you've shored up good support for Darth Nihilus in debates, so I'll give you another chance to repent of that momentary Retardation you experienced.

In such moments, I am greatly superior to you. smokin'

But when you refrain from such mongoloid thoughts, then we become equals.

Repent of the Retardation. And you shall be a shining light to the forum once more. cool

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:32 PM
ares834

You know, I used to think some of your posts were agreeable - until you opened your mouth and sounded like ares834.

Interesting. So now you find that all his posts are agreeable and he is a reasonable debater who uses facts to support his arguments rather than petty insults.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:41 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Interesting. So now you find that all his posts are agreeable and he is a reasonable debater who uses facts to support his arguments rather than petty insults.

No, no, I was making a casual reference to your mild cerebral-palsy. big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:47 PM
ares834

Edit: Dang, that was a fast edit on you're part.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:48 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, let's continue to shift the argument to make my blunder my disappear.

big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:52 PM
ares834

lol, still butt-hurt over that?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:53 PM
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol, still butt-hurt over that?

Apparently you are. laughing

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 10:55 PM
jadams3928
Restricted

Account Restricted

I **** asses in real life, just like I **** your ass here, Little One. big grin

laughing

Yup. you're definitely the class clown who gets ass kicked on a regular basis. It's ok tiger, let out your frustration on here. This forum hasn't been this entertaining for years.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2013 11:32 PM
Click here to Send jadams3928 a Private Message Find more posts by jadams3928 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

As far as anyone knows, was the cabal of Sith assassins in employ to Nihilus & Sion present at the Battle of Malachor V or exposed by it?

If not, I may be persuaded to disregard Kreia's words on the matter; Plagueis remarks similarly in his titular novel that, in order for a Sith Lord to use Sith lightning, he or she must be on the receiving end of it as a means of "taking in" the energy.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: One of the more stupid passages in the book.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 12:00 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by The_Tempest
As far as anyone knows, was the cabal of Sith assassins in employ to Nihilus & Sion present at the Battle of Malachor V or exposed by it?

If not, I may be persuaded to disregard Kreia's words on the matter; Plagueis remarks similarly in his titular novel that, in order for a Sith Lord to use Sith lightning, he or she must be on the receiving end of it as a means of "taking in" the energy.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: One of the more stupid passages in the book.
The quote says one has to experience it first hand, it is entirely possible that Nihilus "teaches" it to them by using it on them and making them his bitches.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 12:31 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The quote says one has to experience it first hand, it is entirely possible that Nihilus "teaches" it to them by using it on them and making them his bitches.

She also says one can gain it through instinct, apparently. Of course, it was Kreia who trained Nihilus to harness the power to begin with. But this was prior to Nihilus using it against her.

Conundrums, conundrums.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 12:46 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rookwood
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jadams3928
Yup. you're definitely the class clown who gets ass kicked on a regular basis. It's ok tiger, let out your frustration on here. This forum hasn't been this entertaining for years.

I grew up, taking asses left and right, filling them with my sweet jelly - as I have yours on here. laughing

All this talk of asses is making me horny.. big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 02:40 AM