KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the Caribbean ratings out of 10

Pirates of the Caribbean ratings out of 10
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Pirates of the Caribbean ratings out of 10

Hey guys! What would you rate all the POTC film's out of 10? My rating's are bellow!
Curse of the Black Pearl 8.5/10
Dead Man's Chest 8/10
At World's End 7/10
On Stranger Tides 6/10

How about you?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 12:08 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Pearl 9/10
Chest 7.5/10
End 6/10
Tides 2.5/10

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 05:08 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vi Veri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah

Old Post Feb 17th, 2013 02:47 AM
Vi Veri is currently offline Click here to Send Vi Veri a Private Message Find more posts by Vi Veri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Yah

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 02:16 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cinemaholic

The Curse of the Black Pearl-8/10
Dead Man's Chest-6/10
At World's End- 5/10
On Stranger Tides-4/10

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 10:20 PM
Cinemaholic is currently offline Click here to Send Cinemaholic a Private Message Find more posts by Cinemaholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Curse of the Black Pearl -------- 7.5/10
Dead man's Chest -------------- 8/10
At Worlds End ------------------ 9/10
On Stranger Tides -------------- F*** this movie.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 11:42 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Curse of the Black Pearl -------- 7.5/10
Dead man's Chest -------------- 8/10
At Worlds End ------------------ 9/10
On Stranger Tides -------------- F this movie.

Wow! You actually think they got better as they went along until the 4th one, which suked hard! It's rare to find someone who would rate the first 2 sequels above the first.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:32 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I think very highly of the "Original Trilogy" evil face I grew up watching them.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2014 01:19 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

I think very highly of the "Original Trilogy" evil face I grew up watching them.

I do too!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2014 09:13 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Hello, new here!

I really liked the third movie as well. My ratings would be like this:

Pearl: 7.5
Chest: 8
End: 9
Tides: 3

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 26th, 2014 02:03 AM
Sinious is currently offline Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I've been watching and re-watching the films lately and I'm learning to appreciate the first three a lot more. Gore Verbinski is a truly talented filmmaker, so say what you will about the first three films, but he does demonstrate amazing vision and imagination that makes the films fun and re-watchable. Yeah, Curse of the Black Pearl easily has the best story and structure and everything, but Dead Man's Chest and At World's End both have amped up imagination and spectacle still with many of the same great characters that makes up for it. The fourth film without him rather sucks, though, unfortunately. It has an extremely half-assed and anti-climactic ending. It was a poor attempt at mimicking the first three films. I actually rather like the first act or even half or so, but then it just dips big time in quality and lack of imagination.

Pearl: 9.5/10
Chest: 8.5/10
End: 8/10
Tides: 4/10
Tales: -/- (have not seen it yet)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 01:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Pearl: 9.5/10
Chest: 8.5/10
End: 8/10
Tides: 4/10
Tales: 5/10

Updated with my rating for Dead Men Tell No Tales. Didn't particularly like it. Couple amusing parts and fun sequences, but overall I found it boring. The effect they used for the cursed pirates this time was lazy and dumb. Javier Bardem wasn't a particularly interesting villain. He was nothing compared to Bill Nighy.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2017 07:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

3-4.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 07:15 AM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The Curse of the Black Pearl: 8/10

Dead Man's Chest: 8/10

At World's End: 8/10

On Stanger Tides: 3/10

I haven't watched the most recent Pirates movie and I don't plan to. On Stranger Tides was so awful that I can't bear to endure another Pirates movie of the same quality like Dead Men Tell No Tales reportedly is.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:10 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Curse of the Black Pearl - 8/10

Dead Man's Chest - 6/10

At World's End - 3/10

On Stranger Tides - 3/10

Haven't seen the newest one.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:44 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by |King Joker|

I haven't watched the most recent Pirates movie and I don't plan to. On Stranger Tides was so awful that I can't bear to endure another Pirates movie of the same quality like Dead Men Tell No Tales reportedly is.

Yeah, steer clear. I honestly wish that I had. I think it's probably worse than I originally rated it. I'd probably put it below On Stranger Tides now. Maybe more like 3/10. Hard to say, but yeah, it pretty much blows.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:34 PM
Sibirsciy

When the creators of the series of the popular pirate cycle talk about their picture, they sometimes talk about it as a new beginning with young protagonists and as an attempt to re-enter the artistic water that has washed up the success of the first episode of the "Caribbean" epic.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 05:42 PM
Sibirsciy is currently offline Click here to Send Sibirsciy a Private Message Find more posts by Sibirsciy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

7/10
7/10
7.5/10
4.5/10
2/10

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 09:48 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

The Curse of the Black Pearl: 8/10

Dead Man's Chest: 7/10

At World's End: 7+/10

On Stanger Tides: 5/10

Dead Men Tell No Tales: 6+/10

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:42 PM
BazookaMaster is currently offline Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I've changed Dead Man to a 1/10

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2018 09:10 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote