KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): « First ... « 154 155 [156] 157 158 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Well of course I like myself. Your point?
So you dodged the are you retarded part. So you love your retarded self. Figures.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you dodged the are you retarded part. So you love your retarded self. Figures.

I feel like Voldemort is stupid and I'd be retarded if I pretended like the character was smart.

Let me put it bluntly: smart folk do not place pieces of their soul into living animals.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:28 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

I feel like Voldemort is stupid and I'd be retarded if I pretended like the character was smart.
So wait a wizard who rose to power, scared the shit out of 1000's of wizards with the same abilities, enforced his will on them all, and sacked the ministry of magic is stupid but you the man without a job or direction is smart because ?? When you say something explain why you feel that way you retarded piece of shit. That's how debating works, loser.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

So wait a wizard who rose to power, scared the shit out of 1000's of wizards with the same abilities, enforced his will on them all, and sacked the ministry of magic is stupid but you the man without a job or direction is smart because ?? When you say something explain why you feel that way you retarded piece of shit. That's how debating works, loser.

Yes he is stupid because *he put a piece of his soul in an animal* lol.

This cannot be stressed enough: he put a piece of his immortal soul into a snake. There is no valid reason. It's not like he was in a hurry, he was too cocky to think he'd ever actually be killed. So why? Either he is dumb or he just let his boner for snakes cloud his judgement, which still makes him dumb.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Yes he is stupid because *he put a piece of his soul in an animal* lol.

This cannot be stressed enough: he put a piece of his immortal soul into a snake. There is no valid reason. It's not like he was in a hurry, he was too cocky to think he'd ever actually be killed. So why? Either he is dumb or he just let his boner for snakes cloud his judgement, which still makes him dumb.
What's wrong with keeping a piece of his soul in a snake ? He had a connection with snakes you retard. So basically that's the only reason you feel he's stupid for placing a horcrux into nagini. You can't even explain a valid reason only a poor attempt at humor because you're a retard who can't handle a job. I guess splitting his soul by manipulating a teacher into divulging the info isn't smart either because the jobless loser says why a snake.

You aren't intelligent nor can you articulate your points in even a poor man's attempt at a rational explanation.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:40 AM
Surtur

What's wrong with keeping a piece of his soul in a snake ? He had a connection with snakes you retard. So basically that's the only reason you feel he's stupid for placing a horcrux into nagini. You can't even explain a valid reason only a poor attempt at humor because you're a retard who can't handle a job. I guess splitting his soul by manipulating a teacher into divulging the info isn't smart either because the jobless loser says why a snake.

You aren't intelligent nor can you articulate your points in even a poor man's attempt at a rational explanation.

Lol because a snake is a living being. It's stupid to put a piece of your soul in a living being when you can literally put it in anything else.

Look how hilariously outraged you just got over this lol. Oh and he manipulated Slughorn, who was obviously a BASTION of intellect. He didn't merely play on the very obvious personality flaws the guy had, nope. You realize Harry also manipulated Slughorn, right?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 4th, 2017 at 12:17 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:14 PM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Lol because a snake is a living being. It's stupid to put a piece of your soul in a living being when you can literally put it in anything else.

Look how hilariously outraged you just got over this lol. Oh and he manipulated Slughorn, who was obviously a BASTION of intellect. He didn't merely play on the very obvious personality flaws the guy had, nope. You realize Harry also manipulated Slughorn, right?
He put it in many non living objects so he covered it.

Harry used magic to do so in the right situation but Albus was unable to do so proving Voldemort as a child did what Albus failed to do. Thanks for proving me right. So I've countered all your silly points., Voldemort was a genius and was always portrayed as a very cunning dark wizard.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:33 PM
Surtur

He put it in many non living objects so he covered it.

It makes no sense to put it in a living animal. Putting every piece of it in a non living being would have been smarter.

quote:
Harry used magic to do so in the right situation but Albus was unable to do so proving Voldemort as a child did what Albus failed to do. Thanks for proving me right. So I've countered all your silly points., Voldemort was a genius and was always portrayed as a very cunning dark wizard.

Harry used luck magic and it caused him to run into Slughorn and stuff, but ultimately he manipulated him by making him feel guilty about how his mother is dead. Also technically you could say Dumbledore did manipulate Slughorn by using Harry to get him to come to Hogwarts in the first place. Dumbledore manipulated Harry and Snape and a variety of others. He was kind of a dick.

Voldemort was a genius at doing magical spells(though tbf he was also born with substantially more magical power than others), but he was just overall not very intelligent in how he went about using those magical abilities.

Oh and you realize Harry would be dead if Voldemort had not been all "only I can kill him!" with his death eaters, right? The dude is a spaz who let a 14 yr. old get to him emotionally.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 4th, 2017 at 03:24 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:17 PM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

It makes no sense to put it in a living animal. Putting every piece of it in a non living being would have been smarter.

Harry used luck magic and it caused him to run into Slughorn and stuff, but ultimately he manipulated him by making him feel guilty about how his mother is dead. Also technically you could say Dumbledore did manipulate Slughorn by using Harry to get him to come to Hogwarts in the first place. Dumbledore manipulated Harry and Snape and a variety of others. He was kind of a dick.

Voldemort was a genius at doing magical spells(though tbf he was also born with substantially more magical power than others), but he was just overall not very intelligent in how he went about using those magical abilities.

Oh and you realize Harry would be dead if Voldemort had not been all "only I can kill him!" with his death eaters, right? The dude is a spaz who let a 14 yr. old get to him emotionally.
It didn't matter as Harry peered into him as the unintentional horcrux so it didn't matter what he did he would have known, dumbass.

Without the luck magic it wouldn't have happened which is the point. No, Albus was unable to do so on his own and he needed Harry and luck magic. Voldemort did this as a child.

Says the guy who is a loser and has accomplished nothing. You're ignoring the context, years of prep between Albus and Snape, etc. He was never portrayed as anything but a cunning genius you on the other hand can't even put together a coherent sentence.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:10 PM
juggerman

My comment was meant to be taken literally. You've proven once again you're a dope.

So you lied, got caught, then did flips. Quantroll 101 laughing out loud

Juggerman has fled in fear again.

Wanna compare time away?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 05:41 AM
juggerman is currently offline Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Originally posted by juggerman
So you lied, got caught, then did flips. Quantroll 101 laughing out loud

Wanna compare time away?
No, you're just one of those rare nerds who can't detect sarcasm.

I know I have a life and you don't. When I'm here I love to debate you don't. You want to troll.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:36 PM
juggerman

No, you're just one of those rare nerds who can't detect sarcasm.

I know I have a life and you don't. When I'm here I love to debate you don't. You want to troll.

Or you just throw out lies you can't keep track of laughing out loud

If that's the case then why try to win points when I don't respond right away? Seems like you're jelly that I'm not here to play with you all day laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:51 PM
juggerman is currently offline Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Or you just throw out lies you can't keep track of laughing out loud

If that's the case then why try to win points when I don't respond right away? Seems like you're jelly that I'm not here to play with you all day laughing out loud
Only a nerd would try to catalogue his notes. Live your life you insufferable geek.

You forfeited the debate. Voldemort wins.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 01:46 PM
juggerman

Only a nerd would try to catalogue his notes. Live your life you insufferable geek.

You forfeited the debate. Voldemort wins.

You lied and were caught. What a loser laughing out loud

You fled for months. You quit regrouped and quit again laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 03:20 PM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

You lied and were caught. What a loser laughing out loud

You fled for months. You quit regrouped and quit again laughing out loud
I was sarcastic and you went full nerd.

I have a life your life is centered around me. Sad.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 03:22 PM
juggerman

I was sarcastic and you went full nerd.

I have a life your life is centered around me. Sad.

Concession accepted

You have no life. Your mom just took away your privileges for a while. Good job on earning them back

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:23 AM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

Concession accepted

You have no life. Your mom just took away your privileges for a while. Good job on earning them back
You lost.

False, you cried when I went away. Sorry I get hot pussy and you don't.

Voldemort wins.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 04:33 AM
juggerman

You lost.

False, you cried when I went away. Sorry I get hot pussy and you don't.

Voldemort wins.

I won as I always do against you

You're the one that sought me not the other way around loser. Leave that fevered cat alone laughing out loud

Vold loses AGAIN

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:49 AM
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

I won as I always do against you

You're the one that sought me not the other way around loser. Leave that fevered cat alone laughing out loud

Vold loses AGAIN
False, you've back pedaled throughout the entire thread.

Voldemort dominated a more experienced wizard with the most powerful wand in existence.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:52 PM
juggerman

False, you've back pedaled throughout the entire thread.

Voldemort dominated a more experienced wizard with the most powerful wand in existence.

Lies. You've trolled and run away. Again

Nope. Tommy lost and ran. Like you

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:01 PM