KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 156 157 [158] 159 160 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
How did he win ? Albus later died. Voldemort wanted that.

laughing out loud

He forced Tom to retreat. Voldemort died later. Albus wanted that. Troll logic works both ways.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:27 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
He forced Tom to retreat. Voldemort died later. Albus wanted that. Troll logic works both ways.
No, he didn't. When the Aurors came he left you dope. Albus died due to Voldemort's Magic. Albus was already dead. Poor old guy. He didn't even make it to the final film.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

No, he didn't. When the Aurors came he left you dope. Albus died due to Voldemort's Magic. Albus was already dead. Poor old guy. He didn't even make it to the final film.

laughing out loud

You obviously didn't see the final film laughing out loud

So riddle me this Batman: did Tommy announce his plans to kill Albus before the Aurors arrived? Did he succeed?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 04:28 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You obviously didn't see the final film laughing out loud

So riddle me this Batman: did Tommy announce his plans to kill Albus before the Aurors arrived? Did he succeed?
He didn't make it into the final film alive. Can you even follow along with a simple conversation.

I said Albus survived. Voldemort wasn't initially there to kill him. His intentions were to eliminate him in the half blood prince. He died.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 12:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

He didn't make it into the final film alive. Can you even follow along with a simple conversation.

I said Albus survived. Voldemort wasn't initially there to kill him. His intentions were to eliminate him in the half blood prince. He died.

Back peddling I see. I'll be accepting that concession good sir

So did Tom announce to all present that his intention was to kill Albus before anyone arrived or did he not? And did he or did he not succeed in his attempt?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Back peddling I see. I'll be accepting that concession good sir

So did Tom announce to all present that his intention was to kill Albus before anyone arrived or did he not? And did he or did he not succeed in his attempt?
False, you just conceded.

I said he did so. But I also said his objective wasn't to show up to kill Albus. For ****s sake pay attention, fatboy. After this duel in the next film his goal was to have Albus killed. Objective achieved. Bye bye Albus.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:04 PM
juggerman

False, you just conceded.

I said he did so. But I also said his objective wasn't to show up to kill Albus. For ****s sake pay attention, fatboy. After this duel in the next film his goal was to have Albus killed. Objective achieved. Bye bye Albus.

laughing out loud

Concession accepted

He did? Great. Did he succeed in his attempt tiny?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Concession accepted

He did? Great. Did he succeed in his attempt tiny?
This is why you're a troll. I get specific and you say concession accepted. This is why you won't ever do a battlezone nor will you have any impact on this board. You're never mentioned and just an ordinary dumb troll.

I've already answered this you continue to repeat yourself and troll. Go eat something high in sugar, fatboy.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:07 PM
juggerman

This is why you're a troll. I get specific and you say concession accepted. This is why you won't ever do a battlezone nor will you have any impact on this board. You're never mentioned and just an ordinary dumb troll.

I've already answered this you continue to repeat yourself and troll. Go eat something high in sugar, fatboy.

You said Albus was not in the final film. I proved you wrong and you moved the goal posts as usual. I've offered to do multiple BZs with you and you ran every time like the coward you are.

So he failed or succeeded tiny?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You said Albus was not in the final film. I proved you wrong and you moved the goal posts as usual. I've offered to do multiple BZs with you and you ran every time like the coward you are.

So he failed or succeeded tiny?
And previously I said how he was killed. Clearly I meant while alive but people with sub par intelligence can't follow along. You aren't worthy of anything seriously on this forum.

You're a gutless troll who has no impact and only trolls.

Here once again you repeat yourself in true troll fashion go questions I've already answered, fatty.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:11 PM
juggerman

And previously I said how he was killed. Clearly I meant while alive but people with sub par intelligence can't follow along. You aren't worthy of anything seriously on this forum.

You're a gutless troll who has no impact and only trolls.

Here once again you repeat yourself in true troll fashion go questions I've already answered, fatty.

So you messed up and were proved wrong easily and then back peddled. Concession accepted

A "gutless troll" that you run from

So he failed. Glad you agree thumb up

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So you messed up and were proved wrong easily and then back peddled. Concession accepted

A "gutless troll" that you run from

So he failed. Glad you agree thumb up
False, I was always accurate with the facts. You just trolled and asked questions I already answered. What's worse you can't follow along with a conversation and want to do something only serious kmc posters have done.

Mindless repetitive trolling it's all you do, fatty.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:16 PM
juggerman

False, I was always accurate with the facts. You just trolled and asked questions I already answered. What's worse you can't follow along with a conversation and want to do something only serious kmc posters have done.

Mindless repetitive trolling it's all you do, fatty.

You were proven wrong and did flips. Concession accepted

Since you brought up BZs maybe now you'll accept this one? I'll wait for your cowardly denial

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You were proven wrong and did flips. Concession accepted

Since you brought up BZs maybe now you'll accept this one? I'll wait for your cowardly denial
The facts haven't changed so I never bad to back peddle anything.

Not against a troll. You're a kmc ghost. Go earn your stripes elsewhere, fatboy.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:27 PM
juggerman

The facts haven't changed so I never bad to back peddle anything.

Not against a troll. You're a kmc ghost. Go earn your stripes elsewhere, fatboy.

Concession accepted

More cowardice laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Concession accepted

More cowardice laughing out loud
Typical trolling and the reason I'd never set foot in a battlezone with you. Change your trolling ways and I'll consider it, Chunk.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:39 PM
juggerman

Typical trolling and the reason I'd never set foot in a battlezone with you. Change your trolling ways and I'll consider it, Chunk.

More cowardice from a tiny man laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

More cowardice from a tiny man laughing out loud
I don't take you seriously similarly if a 10 year old challenged me to a race. You aren't worthy. You're like a woman challenging me to a one on one sport contest. Laughable.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:49 PM
juggerman

I don't take you seriously similarly if a 10 year old challenged me to a race. You aren't worthy. You're like a woman challenging me to a one on one sport contest. Laughable.

Based on your size you'd probably lose to both the child and the woman so I understand you saying no laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 01:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Based on your size you'd probably lose to both the child and the woman so I understand you saying no laughing out loud
Untrue, chunk. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 02:15 PM