KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Oh jeez. Just give it up already. Voldemort was at Albus' mercy.

The entire fight we see Albus easily counter everything Voldy tosses his way. In comparison we see Voldy NOT counter everything Albus did and very get held in midair against his will while flailing like a toon. Win for Albus

If you read carfully i never called him a coward for fighting Dumbledore. He's a coward for hiding in the shadows instead of seeking out Albus for jump. If he was as great as you're claiming he wouldn't have needed to hide and dodge like a rodent

Convincing=/=manipulating. He asked a friend for a favor. Dumbledore was dying. He had no choice about. But he turned his death into a weapon against Voldy. Now that's boss! And at least he wasn't taken out by a child. TWICE!

Annoyed with the FEAR he's feeling! He sees the power residing in Dumbledore and starts pissing himself! Good thing he was wearing black! He took off before the smell of urine stunk up the whole place!

laughing laughing out loud laughing

I'll be back Monday to continue to beat down on quanymort
No, he wasn't. Voldemort broke free. That's exactly what happened. You keep using what if this happened or what if that happened whereas I am arguing based off what actually happened.

Voldemort easily countered everything Albus threw his way. Albus is the one who looks petrified not Voldemort.

Voldemort doesn't run around challenging people. You're acting like it would be wise for him to go seeking fights with people. He took over the wizarding world. That's called being intelligent. He took on Albus when the opportunity presented itself. Albus died. He was of minor consequence against Voldemort in the end.

Why was Albus dying ? He obviously manipulated him and Snape obviously didn't want to do it. Dumbledore knew giving his life against Voldemort was the only thing he could do.

Lies. You're wrong. Take solace in the fact Voldemort destroyed the man who killed Albus.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 09:07 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he wasn't. Voldemort broke free. That's exactly what happened. You keep using what if this happened or what if that happened whereas I am arguing based off what actually happened.

Voldemort easily countered everything Albus threw his way. Albus is the one who looks petrified not Voldemort.

Voldemort doesn't run around challenging people. You're acting like it would be wise for him to go seeking fights with people. He took over the wizarding world. That's called being intelligent. He took on Albus when the opportunity presented itself. Albus died. He was of minor consequence against Voldemort in the end.

Why was Albus dying ? He obviously manipulated him and Snape obviously didn't want to do it. Dumbledore knew giving his life against Voldemort was the only thing he could do.

Lies. You're wrong. Take solace in the fact Voldemort destroyed the man who killed Albus.

I used no what ifs. We clearly see Albus' attention diverted and his hand moved away from his inital task. Voldemort was at worst dropped out of the air by a distracted guy who was tossing him around like a rag doll moments prior and at best able to escape due to Dumbledore having to push Harry and therefore giving Voldy an opening to take advantage of. Either way it shows Albus being superior and Voldemort being at his mercy.

False. He didn't block the water.

Minor? It was his plan that took down Voldemort in the end. Like i said before at the first chance Albus had he strolled right up to Tom and took him on. That's what men do. Voldemort had a million chances to take on Dumbledore head to head and chose to hide. That's what cowards do.

Did you not watch Deathy Hallows Part 2? If you didn't i suggest you do as it will answer your question and give you more insight on the topic.

Truth i'm right. And technically Voldy didn't kill Snape but that's just being nit picky. Snape was having a conversation with Voldy when he attacked. Another cowardly act by Snake Face. He was too scared to take on Snape so he attacked him midsentence.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 05:02 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I used no what ifs. We clearly see Albus' attention diverted and his hand moved away from his inital task. Voldemort was at worst dropped out of the air by a distracted guy who was tossing him around like a rag doll moments prior and at best able to escape due to Dumbledore having to push Harry and therefore giving Voldy an opening to take advantage of. Either way it shows Albus being superior and Voldemort being at his mercy.

False. He didn't block the water.

Minor? It was his plan that took down Voldemort in the end. Like i said before at the first chance Albus had he strolled right up to Tom and took him on. That's what men do. Voldemort had a million chances to take on Dumbledore head to head and chose to hide. That's what cowards do.

Did you not watch Deathy Hallows Part 2? If you didn't i suggest you do as it will answer your question and give you more insight on the topic.

Truth i'm right. And technically Voldy didn't kill Snape but that's just being nit picky. Snape was having a conversation with Voldy when he attacked. Another cowardly act by Snake Face. He was too scared to take on Snape so he attacked him midsentence.
You are acting as if Voldemort would have been drowned had Harry not been there. That's a what if. You are also assuming your interpretation as fact. No, it clearly doesn't. Voldemort broke free and knocked Albus on his *******.

He didn't need to. He broke free from it. Voldemort looked no worse for the wear as soon as he broke free from the water bubble.

False. His friends and everyone played key roles in doing so. Destroying Nagini was key in defeating Voldemort. Everyone had to team up to defeat Voldemort. Dumbledore forced his friend to take him out probably reliving their duel nightly. He wasn't going to be caught by Lord Voldemort again.

I did but I want you to answer the question.

Voldemort destroyed him. I never said he killed him. It was at Voldemort's behest Nagini killed him. Snape the butcher of Albus just stood there and allowed it to happen.

Snape took his orders like a ***** despite him murdering his love, Mrs. Potter.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 07:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

The movie fight was the very definition of a stalemate. Dumbledore caged Voldemort in water, Voldemort put Dumbledore on his ass. Why is this even being contested?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Because quanchi has succeeded in breeding contempt on an unprecedented level. It's scary the level of control he has over you foo'z

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 07:56 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The_Tempest
The movie fight was the very definition of a stalemate. Dumbledore caged Voldemort in water, Voldemort put Dumbledore on his ass. Why is this even being contested?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Because quanchi has succeeded in breeding contempt on an unprecedented level. It's scary the level of control he has over you foo'z
Voldemort clearly demonstrated he was more powerful and he dictated the fight showing himself to be Dumbledore's superior despite him wielding the most powerful wand in existence.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:03 PM
juggerman

You are acting as if Voldemort would have been drowned had Harry not been there. That's a what if. You are also assuming your interpretation as fact. No, it clearly doesn't. Voldemort broke free and knocked Albus on his *******.

He didn't need to. He broke free from it. Voldemort looked no worse for the wear as soon as he broke free from the water bubble.

False. His friends and everyone played key roles in doing so. Destroying Nagini was key in defeating Voldemort. Everyone had to team up to defeat Voldemort. Dumbledore forced his friend to take him out probably reliving their duel nightly. He wasn't going to be caught by Lord Voldemort again.

I did but I want you to answer the question.

Voldemort destroyed him. I never said he killed him. It was at Voldemort's behest Nagini killed him. Snape the butcher of Albus just stood there and allowed it to happen.

Snape took his orders like a ***** despite him murdering his love, Mrs. Potter.

You're acting like Voldemort showed any signs of escaping before Harry came along. All he did was splash around a bit as he was being tossed around like an infant in a washing machine.

He was freed from it. He didn't do it on his own there were circumstances you are leaving out. I don't really see how the water would have left him looking worse for wear in the first place. It's didn't look like Albus was trying to actually harm him in the least. Just looked like he put Tom in time out.

It was his plan tho. He set it in motion and set everyone on their paths. He left clues and gave them pretty much everything they would need. He even had Snape looking out for them on the low. It was basically Dumbledore's mind against Voldy's mind, body, minions, and random happenstance. Albus' plan was a success.

Oh i see. In that case i respectfully decline stick out tongue

Voldy feared Snape so much that he lured him under false pretences and attacked him midsentence like a punk b!tch! Also laughing at "the buther of Albus"!! I really like that!

Snape was a double agent. He only took orders to mantain his cover yet he was actively working to have Snake Face killed. He would have done it himself, and quite easily at that, had Voldy not stacked himself with Horcruxes. Voldy feared death like a baby back B!TCH. Albus did not. Severus did not. Harry did not. This is why he fails.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:03 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Voldemort clearly demonstrated he was more powerful and he dictated the fight showing himself to be Dumbledore's superior despite him wielding the most powerful wand in existence.

I agree that Voldemort showed himself to be more powerful than Dumbledore, who was armed with the Elder Wand. I do not believe the fight was anything other than a stalemate.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:05 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

And then ran away scared once Albus put on his "now it's time to stop playing around" face.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:05 PM
The_Tempest

That logic doesn't work when we see Voldemort apparently stop time to confront Harry one-on-one and Dumbledore appears utterly helpless.

Let's not pretend that either of these two were holding back. Dumbledore tanked everything Voldemort threw his way but was put on his ass once and visibly struggled immensely.

Let's also not pretend that the impending arrival of Aurors didn't contribute to Voldemort's withdrawal.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:09 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I agree that Voldemort showed himself to be more powerful than Dumbledore, who was armed with the Elder Wand. I do not believe the fight was anything other than a stalemate.
The battle did end without a winner but if it had gone on longer I'd favor Voldemort. Clearly more powerful, doesn't hold back, darkest wizard ever, etc.
And then ran away scared once Albus put on his "now it's time to stop playing around" face.
If you honestly think Albus was playing around then you don't feel he valued Harry's life one bit. This is why it is hard to take you seriously. I will give you one more chance.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You're acting like Voldemort showed any signs of escaping before Harry came along. All he did was splash around a bit as he was being tossed around like an infant in a washing machine.

He was freed from it. He didn't do it on his own there were circumstances you are leaving out. I don't really see how the water would have left him looking worse for wear in the first place. It's didn't look like Albus was trying to actually harm him in the least. Just looked like he put Tom in time out.

It was his plan tho. He set it in motion and set everyone on their paths. He left clues and gave them pretty much everything they would need. He even had Snape looking out for them on the low. It was basically Dumbledore's mind against Voldy's mind, body, minions, and random happenstance. Albus' plan was a success.

Oh i see. In that case i respectfully decline stick out tongue

Voldy feared Snape so much that he lured him under false pretences and attacked him midsentence like a punk b!tch! Also laughing at "the buther of Albus"!! I really like that!

Snape was a double agent. He only took orders to mantain his cover yet he was actively working to have Snake Face killed. He would have done it himself, and quite easily at that, had Voldy not stacked himself with Horcruxes. Voldy feared death like a baby back B!TCH. Albus did not. Severus did not. Harry did not. This is why he fails.
Basically Voldemort rode a water ride for free. Once he was tired of the ride he freed himself and proceeded to show Dumbledore the floor.

So you now switch your stance from he could have drowned him to he just wanted to toss him around. Which is it ? You seem to change your stance a lot.

It was up to Harry and his friends to defeat Voldemort. Albus checked out. Albus was dead. Neville destroyed the snake on his own. Alliances needed to be made against Voldemort because he was the force of the films. Albus is the fool who brought Tom to Hogwarts. Silly stupid Albus. He also couldn't catch him breaking the rules on campus due to him being one step ahead of the senile old fool.

Snape let the man who destroyed his love destroy him. Poor Albus. At least he went out like he lived. Cowardly and on campus.

Defying death is what gods do. Accepting death is what men do. Voldemort changed the rules and was the greatest villain in the history of Hogwarts because of it. Dumbledore is a man who stayed too close to a window and fell.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:18 PM
juggerman

That logic doesn't work when we see Voldemort apparently stop time to confront Harry one-on-one and Dumbledore appears utterly helpless.

Let's not pretend that either of these two were holding back. Dumbledore tanked everything Voldemort threw his way but was put on his ass once and visibly struggled immensely.

Let's also not pretend that the impending arrival of Aurors didn't contribute to Voldemort's withdrawal.

Voldemort took off. Then he started to attack Harry's mind. No reason to believe Albus could do anything because of their mental connection. Or even that he knew what was going on exactly.

I wasn't pretending that but if you look at their attacks it seems that Voldy is trying to kill Albus while Albus is trying to stop/contain Voldy. Just look at the attacks they used. The killing curse is green and Voldy was throwing a green spell in the beginning while Albus was throwing a red one(most likely not a curse intended to outright kill). Then we see Voldy use fire while Albus uses water(again looks like containment was his goal). Then he just makes Voldy's glass attack harmless. No counter attack. But when he stands up he looks pissed. Like maybe it's time to go for the jugular.

Oh i know Voldy wanted to dip before they arrived but it really seems like he abandoned that plan since he stuck around to torture Harry. Not kill him(which he probably could have done) but simply cause him pain. He didn't withdrawl from his battle with Dumbledore to escape detection. He clearly ran away from Albus to instead attack Harry.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:29 PM
juggerman

Basically Voldemort rode a water ride for free. Once he was tired of the ride he freed himself and proceeded to show Dumbledore the floor.

So you now switch your stance from he could have drowned him to he just wanted to toss him around. Which is it ? You seem to change your stance a lot.

It was up to Harry and his friends to defeat Voldemort. Albus checked out. Albus was dead. Neville destroyed the snake on his own. Alliances needed to be made against Voldemort because he was the force of the films. Albus is the fool who brought Tom to Hogwarts. Silly stupid Albus. He also couldn't catch him breaking the rules on campus due to him being one step ahead of the senile old fool.

Snape let the man who destroyed his love destroy him. Poor Albus. At least he went out like he lived. Cowardly and on campus.

Defying death is what gods do. Accepting death is what men do. Voldemort changed the rules and was the greatest villain in the history of Hogwarts because of it. Dumbledore is a man who stayed too close to a window and fell.

By force. A force which he had no power to stop.

When did i say he wouldn't have drowned? I stated in my last post how it didn't look too much like Albus was trying to "kill" Voldy. He could have kept him in there until he passed out. Or until the Aurors arrived. Or until he thought of what he wanted to do next. Point is Voldy couldn't do shit about it until Harry's stupidity saved him.

Harry and his friends following Dumbledore's plan. And Hogwartz is huge and everybody gets away with all kinds of crap. Voldy isn't the only one. Albus never tried to pry into what the kids were doing at all times. He gave them space and let them grow.

Sneak attacks are for cowards. Voldemort relies on sneak attacks.

Yet death found him. All due to Albus' planning. Do gods also get beaten by teens? Over and over again?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

By force. A force which he had no power to stop.

When did i say he wouldn't have drowned? I stated in my last post how it didn't look too much like Albus was trying to "kill" Voldy. He could have kept him in there until he passed out. Or until the Aurors arrived. Or until he thought of what he wanted to do next. Point is Voldy couldn't do shit about it until Harry's stupidity saved him.

Harry and his friends following Dumbledore's plan. And Hogwartz is huge and everybody gets away with all kinds of crap. Voldy isn't the only one. Albus never tried to pry into what the kids were doing at all times. He gave them space and let them grow.

Sneak attacks are for cowards. Voldemort relies on sneak attacks.

Yet death found him. All due to Albus' planning. Do gods also get beaten by teens? Over and over again?
We see the bubble break and him go free. Voldemort got out. End of story.

If he could have maintained the water sphere why move Harry ? You don't even make any sense. If Dumbledore knew the water bubble would contain him then why push Harry back ? Are you saying Dumbledore is simply a moron while under the duress of battle ? You don't make any logical sense.

They all knew to destroy the horcruxes. They used their own means to do so. Dumbledore didn't give them every specific. They did it themselves altogether. Dumbledore was dead.

It was obvious Voldemort was going to kill him. He looked right at him. That isn't a sneak attack. Pay attention to his words and if you don't see what is coming next then you're a fool.

In movies generally the heroes win at the end of the day. If you think Harry outright beats Voldemort in a duel with no outside factors or anyone else aiding him then you let's create it. I know you don't. Voldemort was the big baddie everyone had to team up against. Dumbledore was just one of the good guys.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2013 08:51 PM
juggerman

We see the bubble break and him go free. Voldemort got out. End of story.

If he could have maintained the water sphere why move Harry ? You don't even make any sense. If Dumbledore knew the water bubble would contain him then why push Harry back ? Are you saying Dumbledore is simply a moron while under the duress of battle ? You don't make any logical sense.

They all knew to destroy the horcruxes. They used their own means to do so. Dumbledore didn't give them every specific. They did it themselves altogether. Dumbledore was dead.

It was obvious Voldemort was going to kill him. He looked right at him. That isn't a sneak attack. Pay attention to his words and if you don't see what is coming next then you're a fool.

In movies generally the heroes win at the end of the day. If you think Harry outright beats Voldemort in a duel with no outside factors or anyone else aiding him then you let's create it. I know you don't. Voldemort was the big baddie everyone had to team up against. Dumbledore was just one of the good guys.

We also see him solely focus on the bubble and Voldy kept put. It wasn't until after he divided his focus did Mort drop.

Are we speculating now? Ok i can do this. Maybe he was unsure about the lenght of time he could hold it. Or maybe Harry was just pissing him off. Or maybe he had a brain fart. Or maybe he didn't want Harry to see a man drown, even one so evil. Maybe he wanted Harry to continue seeing Albus in such a good light and watching him cause a man's death by drowning him would taint his image and he would lose he chance to stick his Elder Wand in Harry's Hallows. OH WAIT I GOT IT!!! A duel Albus was involved in in his youth accidently killed his sister. He pushed Harry away because he didn't want something similar to happen. Whether he felt he had Voldy trapped for good really wouldn't matter then since the duel was still happening and Albus feared causing another innocent death. All speculation of course.

Dumbledore destroyed one himself. He was the one who told Harry how to destroy them. All Harry did was regurgitate Dumbledore's words to others. Albus gave them what they would need in their search and them ended up needed every single thing he provided them with. Now that's foresight! Then Dumbledore showed up post death and again instructed Harry. Albus played a very large role even after death. Maybe you weren't paying attention.

A sneak attack can come from up front. Only a fool would believe otherwise. If i reached in my pocket to pay someone and instead shot them it would be a sneak attack. Severus was trying to explain to Voldy that he was an idiot thinking killing him would solve the issue since the Elder Wand didn't belong to him. Voldy decided to sneak attack like a pansy. The only reason Severus didn't lay the smackdown on Voldy right then was because he was stunned at the stupidity of Voldemort's conclusion and tried to correct him.

No but a child thwarted his plans again and again. Then the child and his children friends took out a bunch of his army and destroyed him and any chance he had at immortality. Albus died when and how he chose. Voldemort had his life ripped away from him against his will by a teenager and his own stupidity.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 01:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

We also see him solely focus on the bubble and Voldy kept put. It wasn't until after he divided his focus did Mort drop.

Are we speculating now? Ok i can do this. Maybe he was unsure about the lenght of time he could hold it. Or maybe Harry was just pissing him off. Or maybe he had a brain fart. Or maybe he didn't want Harry to see a man drown, even one so evil. Maybe he wanted Harry to continue seeing Albus in such a good light and watching him cause a man's death by drowning him would taint his image and he would lose he chance to stick his Elder Wand in Harry's Hallows. OH WAIT I GOT IT!!! A duel Albus was involved in in his youth accidently killed his sister. He pushed Harry away because he didn't want something similar to happen. Whether he felt he had Voldy trapped for good really wouldn't matter then since the duel was still happening and Albus feared causing another innocent death. All speculation of course.

Dumbledore destroyed one himself. He was the one who told Harry how to destroy them. All Harry did was regurgitate Dumbledore's words to others. Albus gave them what they would need in their search and them ended up needed every single thing he provided them with. Now that's foresight! Then Dumbledore showed up post death and again instructed Harry. Albus played a very large role even after death. Maybe you weren't paying attention.

A sneak attack can come from up front. Only a fool would believe otherwise. If i reached in my pocket to pay someone and instead shot them it would be a sneak attack. Severus was trying to explain to Voldy that he was an idiot thinking killing him would solve the issue since the Elder Wand didn't belong to him. Voldy decided to sneak attack like a pansy. The only reason Severus didn't lay the smackdown on Voldy right then was because he was stunned at the stupidity of Voldemort's conclusion and tried to correct him.

No but a child thwarted his plans again and again. Then the child and his children friends took out a bunch of his army and destroyed him and any chance he had at immortality. Albus died when and how he chose. Voldemort had his life ripped away from him against his will by a teenager and his own stupidity.
You said he had Voldemort at his mercy ? If that was the case why move Harry back unless he knew Voldemort was breaking free of his own accord; ie. hand movement. I make perfect sense while you can't even seem to agree with your own previous posts. You don't make any sense.

See my response above. You have no legit answer and my logic makes sense. Yours is just a plea for help. No one's coming to help you.

Harry didn't destroy the snake. Harry didn't even know where the snake was. So how did Albus do anything to make this possible ? He didn't you Albus fanboy. Your logic is so awful and fanboyish I can't even seem to make it through a sentence without laughing at you.

So your saying Snape was tricked by his wording. Are you kidding me ? Snape knew he was in for it. He was screwed. Voldemort destroyed him. Snape died to the same man who killed his love. Voldemort was the big bad wolf in this story. It was clear you're just slow witted.

Voldemort destroyed the Ministry. Voldemort had Harry and his friends on the run. Albus went where Voldemort couldn't get him again; the afterlife.

Voldemort wins.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 08:28 PM
juggerman

You said he had Voldemort at his mercy ? If that was the case why move Harry back unless he knew Voldemort was breaking free of his own accord; ie. hand movement. I make perfect sense while you can't even seem to agree with your own previous posts. You don't make any sense.

See my response above. You have no legit answer and my logic makes sense. Yours is just a plea for help. No one's coming to help you.

Harry didn't destroy the snake. Harry didn't even know where the snake was. So how did Albus do anything to make this possible ? He didn't you Albus fanboy. Your logic is so awful and fanboyish I can't even seem to make it through a sentence without laughing at you.

So your saying Snape was tricked by his wording. Are you kidding me ? Snape knew he was in for it. He was screwed. Voldemort destroyed him. Snape died to the same man who killed his love. Voldemort was the big bad wolf in this story. It was clear you're just slow witted.

Voldemort destroyed the Ministry. Voldemort had Harry and his friends on the run. Albus went where Voldemort couldn't get him again; the afterlife.

Voldemort wins.

He did. The fact he feared for Harry's safety is irrevelent. He was tossing Voldy around like a ragdoll before pushing Harry out of the way. Your whole arguement is speculation and fanboyish assumptions. There is zero indication Voldy could escape on his own yet you keep hoping and wishing otherwise. That just isn't the case. Too bad so sad.

You seemed like you wanted me to speculate so speculate i did. Albus pushing Harry makes perfect sense when you consider what happened to his sister. Even if he felt in complete control he would still try everything in his power to keep the past from repeating itself. Your "logic" is nothing more than fanboy ranting and raving about how you're so in love with Voldemort and no1 could ever hurt your baby! Weak!

Who told Neville to go after the snake? Who knew why Neville had to kill the snake? Who made Harry see destroying the Horcruxes was the way to go? Just because Albus didn't know what every single item was doesn't mean he wasn't the reason they got destroyed. Wow you're dense!

Snape wasn't tricked. He was simply explaining things while Voldy hit him with a sneak attack. And even still Snape was not superior to Dumbledore so you saying Voldemort killed the killer of Albus means absolutly nothing. Context is your friend and since i honestly doubt you even watched DH2 your ignorance is understandable yet your decision to debate the subject before educating yourself about it is not.

Voldemort's followers did most of the work. You love giving Voldy credit for other's work yet when Albus sent Harry on a mission with specific tools and information which came in handy and saved his and other's lives and ended with a victory against Voldemort, Albus had nothing to do with it. Everything you write is slathered with hyprocrisy. Albus gave them everything they needed to overcome Voldy including having Snape aid them when the time came and even talking to Harry after he died.

Then you wanna downplay it more by saying "oh the baddie has to lose so that's why he lost". What a child. He lost cuz he was too stupid and shortsighted to succeed. He left his secret weapons in locations so unsafe CHILDREN found and destroyed them! He decided to torture Harry on multiple occasions instead of killing him outright enabling Harry to come back a beat him. In fact on of those occasions he did he got discovered when a huge part of his plan was to stay just a rumor.

Only thing Voldemort wins here is being the most powerful wizard whose plans are utter shit. He loses and loses hard buddy. Cry about.

Be back next week. Try not to miss me too much

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 08:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He did. The fact he feared for Harry's safety is irrevelent. He was tossing Voldy around like a ragdoll before pushing Harry out of the way. Your whole arguement is speculation and fanboyish assumptions. There is zero indication Voldy could escape on his own yet you keep hoping and wishing otherwise. That just isn't the case. Too bad so sad.

You seemed like you wanted me to speculate so speculate i did. Albus pushing Harry makes perfect sense when you consider what happened to his sister. Even if he felt in complete control he would still try everything in his power to keep the past from repeating itself. Your "logic" is nothing more than fanboy ranting and raving about how you're so in love with Voldemort and no1 could ever hurt your baby! Weak!

Who told Neville to go after the snake? Who knew why Neville had to kill the snake? Who made Harry see destroying the Horcruxes was the way to go? Just because Albus didn't know what every single item was doesn't mean he wasn't the reason they got destroyed. Wow you're dense!

Snape wasn't tricked. He was simply explaining things while Voldy hit him with a sneak attack. And even still Snape was not superior to Dumbledore so you saying Voldemort killed the killer of Albus means absolutly nothing. Context is your friend and since i honestly doubt you even watched DH2 your ignorance is understandable yet your decision to debate the subject before educating yourself about it is not.

Voldemort's followers did most of the work. You love giving Voldy credit for other's work yet when Albus sent Harry on a mission with specific tools and information which came in handy and saved his and other's lives and ended with a victory against Voldemort, Albus had nothing to do with it. Everything you write is slathered with hyprocrisy. Albus gave them everything they needed to overcome Voldy including having Snape aid them when the time came and even talking to Harry after he died.

Then you wanna downplay it more by saying "oh the baddie has to lose so that's why he lost". What a child. He lost cuz he was too stupid and shortsighted to succeed. He left his secret weapons in locations so unsafe CHILDREN found and destroyed them! He decided to torture Harry on multiple occasions instead of killing him outright enabling Harry to come back a beat him. In fact on of those occasions he did he got discovered when a huge part of his plan was to stay just a rumor.

Only thing Voldemort wins here is being the most powerful wizard whose plans are utter shit. He loses and loses hard buddy. Cry about.

Be back next week. Try not to miss me too much
No, you're wrong. If he was completely at his mercy then Dumbledore would have no reason to push Harry back since you claimed it broke his concentration thereby putting harry's life at greater risk by losing control of the hydration sphere. You're not clever and your entire argument never made any sense. It actually strengthens my argument.

No, it makes sense since we see Voldemort's hand destabilize it. Albus knew this so he pushed Harry back at this moment as he knew he was going to break free from it.

You're trying to give Albus all the credit. You're one of the densest people I have ever met. They all did so together. Albus died and was taken off the board. Albus was too stupid and didn't know the horcrux would kill him. so in a sense Voldemort defeated him already. That's awesome.

Albus submitted his life to Snape making him his complete master. Voldemort destroyed Albus' lord and master. Voldemort already made Albus terminal. Albus pussed out and submitted his life to Snape.

Voldemort coming back is was ignited them. He was the driving force. He destroyed the Ministry without his resurrection none of this would have happened. it was all about Voldemort. Always was. Once Voldemort was defeated there was nothing else. it was him you sissy.

He lost because he's the villain and had to lose. Dumbledore was made terminal by one horcrux. LOL. Voldemort's plan was ingenius and everyone's alliance against him only made it possible for him to be defeated.

His horcrux made albus terminal. Awesome. Voldemort showed despite Albus having the most powerful wand in existence he's more powerful. It's clear.

Keep running, coward.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2013 09:15 PM
juggerman

No, you're wrong. If he was completely at his mercy then Dumbledore would have no reason to push Harry back since you claimed it broke his concentration thereby putting harry's life at greater risk by losing control of the hydration sphere. You're not clever and your entire argument never made any sense. It actually strengthens my argument.

No, it makes sense since we see Voldemort's hand destabilize it. Albus knew this so he pushed Harry back at this moment as he knew he was going to break free from it.

You're trying to give Albus all the credit. You're one of the densest people I have ever met. They all did so together. Albus died and was taken off the board. Albus was too stupid and didn't know the horcrux would kill him. so in a sense Voldemort defeated him already. That's awesome.

Albus submitted his life to Snape making him his complete master. Voldemort destroyed Albus' lord and master. Voldemort already made Albus terminal. Albus pussed out and submitted his life to Snape.

Voldemort coming back is was ignited them. He was the driving force. He destroyed the Ministry without his resurrection none of this would have happened. it was all about Voldemort. Always was. Once Voldemort was defeated there was nothing else. it was him you sissy.

He lost because he's the villain and had to lose. Dumbledore was made terminal by one horcrux. LOL. Voldemort's plan was ingenius and everyone's alliance against him only made it possible for him to be defeated.

His horcrux made albus terminal. Awesome. Voldemort showed despite Albus having the most powerful wand in existence he's more powerful. It's clear.

Keep running, coward.

Oh just stop. YOUR reason=/= DUMBLEDORE'S reason. You seem to be forgetting character history here (which honestly is something i think you pride yourself on). In a duel he was involved in his sister was accidently killed. The memory haunted him. So how exactly is him pushing Harry away unreasonable? No matter how the duel was going he wouldn't want the same thing happening to anyone else especially Harry. He saw Harry and reacted. Voldemort took advantage. An advantage that wouldn't be present had the two been alone. You've proven yourself the fool i knew you to be.

We see a hand swipe. Nothing more. You are assuming more than what was actually showed due to your lust for Voldemort's dong. He was flailing like a helpless child. He was lucky Dumbledore wasn't going for the kill

1st off we haven't met. Is this what you consider meeting someone? Wow you're sadder than i thought. They defeated Voldy following Albus' plan. He allowed himself to be killed and completely fooled Voldemort in the process. And his plan was so well thought out he didn't even need to be present for it to work. Albus did make a big mistake by using the ring but turned it to benefit his cause in the long run. Every mistake Voldy made on the other hand bit him in the ass. Hard. Gimme someone who can take a negative and turn it around over a fool who makes careless mistakes over and over that bring about his defeat any day.

This is just more quan stupidity. It was part of Albus' own design that Snape killed him. Technically Snape was just following orders. Your Vold wanking is getting out of hand. I know you love him but you gotta stop letting him go ass to mouth on ya.

Down boy. Voldemort deserves a lot of credit for what happened but you're hopping up and down on his pole like he did everything himself yet since Albus had others follow his plan he gets no credit. What a fool you are. Voldemort fell BECAUSE of Dumbledore. Without Albus they wouldn't have known about the Horcruxes, the Hallows, or that Harry had to sacrifice himself. Albus figured out shit Voldemort didn't even know even tho Voldemort was the one that did it! Tend to your anus.

What a cop out. Villians don't always lose. Voldemort lost. Deal with it. He was beaten by a bunch of kids. His plans were ass. All his plans had major holes in them. The Hrcruxes were a great idea but his follow up was horrible. "Yes the easily avoidable curse will keep it safe forever. No need to ever check on it again". Smart guy that one. And how hard would it have been to simply tell Lucius "Hey if it ever seems like i die do 'A, B, and C' with this diary right away! I will return and you will be rewarded. Fail and i'll return and kill you". Simple instructions like would insure his swift ressurection. None of this gone for like 15 years BS. I got more if you like.

The only thing clear here is your fanboyish nature. Dumbledore struck Voldemort in their duel. The same cannot be said for Voldy. That proves the superior duelist. Albus blocked or countered everything while Voldemort did not. Albus stood his ground while Voldemort ran away to face a child. No you're right it is clear. Albus is the victor.

Nobody's running from you troll

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 03:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh just stop. YOUR reason=/= DUMBLEDORE'S reason. You seem to be forgetting character history here (which honestly is something i think you pride yourself on). In a duel he was involved in his sister was accidently killed. The memory haunted him. So how exactly is him pushing Harry away unreasonable? No matter how the duel was going he wouldn't want the same thing happening to anyone else especially Harry. He saw Harry and reacted. Voldemort took advantage. An advantage that wouldn't be present had the two been alone. You've proven yourself the fool i knew you to be.

We see a hand swipe. Nothing more. You are assuming more than what was actually showed due to your lust for Voldemort's dong. He was flailing like a helpless child. He was lucky Dumbledore wasn't going for the kill

1st off we haven't met. Is this what you consider meeting someone? Wow you're sadder than i thought. They defeated Voldy following Albus' plan. He allowed himself to be killed and completely fooled Voldemort in the process. And his plan was so well thought out he didn't even need to be present for it to work. Albus did make a big mistake by using the ring but turned it to benefit his cause in the long run. Every mistake Voldy made on the other hand bit him in the ass. Hard. Gimme someone who can take a negative and turn it around over a fool who makes careless mistakes over and over that bring about his defeat any day.

This is just more quan stupidity. It was part of Albus' own design that Snape killed him. Technically Snape was just following orders. Your Vold wanking is getting out of hand. I know you love him but you gotta stop letting him go ass to mouth on ya.

Down boy. Voldemort deserves a lot of credit for what happened but you're hopping up and down on his pole like he did everything himself yet since Albus had others follow his plan he gets no credit. What a fool you are. Voldemort fell BECAUSE of Dumbledore. Without Albus they wouldn't have known about the Horcruxes, the Hallows, or that Harry had to sacrifice himself. Albus figured out shit Voldemort didn't even know even tho Voldemort was the one that did it! Tend to your anus.

What a cop out. Villians don't always lose. Voldemort lost. Deal with it. He was beaten by a bunch of kids. His plans were ass. All his plans had major holes in them. The Hrcruxes were a great idea but his follow up was horrible. "Yes the easily avoidable curse will keep it safe forever. No need to ever check on it again". Smart guy that one. And how hard would it have been to simply tell Lucius "Hey if it ever seems like i die do 'A, B, and C' with this diary right away! I will return and you will be rewarded. Fail and i'll return and kill you". Simple instructions like would insure his swift ressurection. None of this gone for like 15 years BS. I got more if you like.

The only thing clear here is your fanboyish nature. Dumbledore struck Voldemort in their duel. The same cannot be said for Voldy. That proves the superior duelist. Albus blocked or countered everything while Voldemort did not. Albus stood his ground while Voldemort ran away to face a child. No you're right it is clear. Albus is the victor.

Nobody's running from you troll
It's completely unreasonable since you claim he had Voldemort completely at his mercy. Dumbledore isn't stupid so claiming he foolishly lost control because he's stupid in the middle of a duel doesn't sound logical. Voldemort broke the bubble and Dumbledore knew he'd be free so he pushed Harry back out of harm's way.

Voldemort was taking a swim. He broke free of his own accord. He has shown impressive tk powers with just a hand swipe. He broke free and proceeded to put Dumbledore amped by the powerful wand in existence on his ass.

It's a figure of speech. You are pretty dim witted out of the many I have ran into online. Dumbledore was already made terminal by Voldemort. That's why he let himself die because Voldemort already took him off the board. Snape then saved him the fear of ever facing Lord Voldemort again. Voldemort cheated death. He's hands down more impressive than Dumbledore. The whole entire series went nuts ramming the point home that Voldemort is the shit. That's why everyone feared him. Dumbledore was just some dope who got his sister killed and pissed off his own brother.

No, Voldemort fell due to a combined effort. Dumbledore died due to Voldemort. Dumbledore knew he couldn't beat Voldemort. He knew it from the beginning. He couldn't protect the Potters either. LOL at Dumbledore against Tom Riddle. He never once caught Tom doing all sorts of evil in that school. Tom was always a step ahead of him.

In these fantasy movies they do. This isn't a horror flick where the villain essentially becomes the star. Try and be objective for nce in your crummy life. So now you forget about Albus' involvement and everyone else who aided the kids and credit the kids alone. You're such an obvious troll. All of their efforts combined brought down one wizard. That's it. Voldemort himself took out Dumbledore. Snape delayed it and then ultimately killed the old coward.

The only reason they found them was due to his connection with Harry. Outside of that last horcrux Voldemort never knew of they wouldn't have done it. Voldemort isn't all knowing. His plans were ingenious.

He struck him with water. Voldemort was fine. Voldmort then rocked an amped Dumbledore. Albus knew aid was coming. He was a coward for alerting them. One on one until theytried to jump Voldemort so he wisely left.

The Minister shit his face when he saw Voldemort. Dumbledore shit himself right after his battle from his near death experience.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2013 08:55 PM