KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore

Voldemort vs. Albus Dumbledore
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Yet you have. Several times now. Your credibility is shot. I can repost your concessions if you like.
I never conceded whereas you took a weekend to do so.

quote:

I have plenty to back it up. You have nothing. No need to apologize, I’m well aware your troll logic is maximum.

Negative he gets defeated and comes back. But this point has been derailed enough. The original point was Link reflecting magic back at him is not Link “using” the magic himself.[/B]
You haven't backed up one claim. You seem to think debating is throwing unproven theory on top of unproven theory.

Link is deflecting the magic so the intent is to send it back in an offensive manner. Link also isn't a mage like Dumbledore who has displayed impressive control over magic.

quote:

Sword swings would kill. Not all are kill attempts. That’s called you ignoring facts and tactics in battle.

Everything backs them up. You have nothing. In battle/duels many things “could kill” and yet are not intended to kill. You’ve lost.

Yet it still shits on your Quanman sense.[/B]
You said earlier that fire is a kill attempt. You then upon realizing I showed you up exposing your ignorance that you didn't really mean it.

Drowning and the fire from fiendfyre kills.

You are juggsaretard.

quote:

Explain to me how he killed a corpse? Those bodies were basically dummies on strings. Moving due to magic doesn’t automatically give them life. You’re really trolling at this point.

Strawman. I never said he was breathing underwater.

Well everything you’ve said so far was wrong might as well keep the trend going.[/B]
Dumbledore destroyed the bodies. I guess you didn't see this scene either. A corpse can't attack you so it isn't dead.

Then why bring it up. You seem to make irrelevant point after irrelevant point.

False.

quote:

Completely different. A gunshot isn’t something that can be blocked/avoided easily by your average human. Now if say “Joe Schmo” shot a bullet at say Neo or Agent Smith it could be argued that he was just trying to get their attention/distract them. Kind of like Colossus tossing Wolverine at Magneto in X3. It legit could have killed Mags had he not stopped him. You of course would call this a “kill attempt” since it “could have killed” right? Pathetic as usual.

Negative

They all fit perfectly within the events.[/B]
So shooting a bullet is just to get someone's attention ? If they shoot it in the air but if they aim it at the person then you need to prove they didn't want to kill. You are just flat out ignorant.

Positive.

Not at all.

quote:

Spartacus vs. Crixus. Everything “could kill” yet nothing was “intended to kill” by Spartacus, and he was defending himself. So again your point is meaningless.[/B]
I am not saying this is impossible but we know that was his intention. You need to prove so here hence the point. if you can't then you concede. you seem to think giving another example somehow matters here in this example.

quote:

It’s far more logical that this smart and powerful wizard would use strategy in a duel, yet that seems to be impossible according to you. And seriously your argument is now that “the duel was too fast and too scary so he had to kill”? It getting worse every time.

Of course you do. You made another claim now back it up.

Juggsatheory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Quanman sense.
[/B]
He countered in the duel against a peer. These two are at the top of their game. He was defending himself and in self defense did try to kill. I guess self preservation means cold blooded killer in the juggsaretard verse.

You haven't backed one claim yet.

Quanchi>>>>>>>juggsatheory.

quote:

Don’t feel bad. The truth often hurts.

That isn’t proof since “can kill=/=intended to kill”. What else you got? Fire can be repelled back in a attempt to get the caster to end the spell. It can also be repelled in a attempt to distract the caster allowing you an opportunity to catch them off guard with an attack of your own. Both are not kill attempts even tho death can be a result and both ideas are not only completely backed up by Dumbledore’s personality and his past and future actions but are also supported by what happened immediately after. He sent it back and Voldemort “ended” the spell (which you have no proof Dumbledore could have done himself) and he took advantage of the opening and used a spell of his own. If that’s all you have I’m disappointed.[/B]
You are a stranger to truth.

So now he repelled it because he knew Voldemort would counter and end the mayhem. laughing out loud

If you think he had other goals then you need to prove it because as it is the fire would kill Voldemort. Prove Dumbledore wanted Voldemort to survive the fire.

So despite Dumbledore cancelling out fire minus a wand and showing tremendous control over fire of his own and taking control of this fire he has no control ? Do you even listen to yourself.

quote:

But if someone holds you in a bubble and attempts to simply hold you there until back up arrives, knowing full well there is every reason to believe you wouldn’t be killed in the process (since we see underwater breathing is not rare in HP land) then it is not a kill attempt at all. [/B]
You acknowledged Voldemort wasn't breathing underwater so until you prove he can breathe underwater then you are just doing another terrible job of speculating. You need to prove he was just holding him until backup arrived. Prove something, troll.
quote:

Again the only way your stance works is if we ignore everything else we’ve seen in the films. Kids figured out water breathing. No one was surprised. Voldemort knows WAY more magic then these kids. Logic (not that I expect you to be familiar with this at all) dictates Voldemort would be able to survive underwater conditions. And, thanks for bringing this up BTW, Dumbledore is well aware of Voldemort’s power and knowledge as proven by the quote you cited earlier about him “stretching the limits of magic farther than anyone”. [/B]
Voldemort's magic isn't all knowing or all extensive. He is the greatest dark wizard but he knows dick about love. Harry's mother was inferior to him in a duel but he didn't know love magic. He was aware of what magic Voldemort exceeded in. Quote anyone who said Voldemort exceeds in underwater breathing.
quote:

So unless you have some legitimate reason why he wouldn’t know what 4 vastly inferior wizards figured out and/or a reason why someone of Dumbledore’s intelligence and familiarity with Voldemort’s power and knowledge would assume he would drown you have nothing showing intent to kill. Again failure.

Nah son[/B]
You made the claim so the burden is on you.

Yes, son.
quote:

As much as I’d like to believe you are this stupid I just can’t. You know better. So having organs means it’s alive now? Dumbledore still had organs and “what not” when he was killed, guess that means he didn’t really die huh? Bacteria don’t have organs and “what not”, guess that means they are as void of life as brooms right? Epic Quanfail. [/B]
Dumbledore wasn't animating his physical body. Huge diff there, kiddo. LOL. I know you are this stupid.
quote:

If someone were invisible, went to a morgue, and started moving the body to scare the people there would you honestly claim the body came back to life? Or maybe the kids from “Chronicle” lift a body up with tk and have it “dance” around, would you also argue the body came back to life? I mean they still have “organs and what not” right? The bodies moved because they were being controlled by dark magic. It’s that simple. Prove someone went invisible in HBP. If you can't then you just brought up juggsatheory.

[QUOTE]
I’m not trying to take a shot at all. I’m saying that it’s more than likely he can survive underwater. You seem to believe he would have died if he didn’t escape right away. Seems like I’m giving your boy more credit than you are. Also please quote me saying he would need to breathe underwater for “hours”. [/B]
You can tell he is holding his breath. You can be a troll and pretend anything. I could care less but don't insult my fans on kmc. I never said he'd die immediately but I do think Dumbledore tried drowning him. Voldemort countered like the boss he is.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 06:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
So now he’s just controlling the direction? Before you claimed he controlled the fire itself. So which one is it?

If someone cuts off your air supply AND you have no way of breathing you die. Voldemort had a way of breathing unless of course you want to argue he wouldn’t know what kids figured out so easily. And you just deciding Dumbledore would have held it until Voldy died IS speculation tard.

I rebuke your god awful Quanman sense!
He controlled the fire by sending it in the direction he chose to.

You are ignoring what happened in the scene by some sort of abc logic which makes no sense. You agreed Dumbledore didn't let him out on his own so you agree with me. Had he released him then you'd have a point but since he didn't the burden of proof is on you.

You are juggsaretard.

quote:

So Dumbledore is incapable of attempting to defend himself and others without a mindset to kill? Again your only argument is “could kill so killing was intended” which has been destroyed over and over again.

Controlling what his magic did and controlling Voldemort’s attack are two totally different things. Nice troll tactic tho. He pushed it away like a person might push away an attacker’s knife wielding arm. Doesn’t give them control over the knife tho, just shows they controlled their own hand and arm well.[/B]
No, I am saying in a duel against a peer he obviously tried to kill Voldemort in self defense. If I shoot a gun at someone and they dodge you don't say prove he tried to kill him. You have to prove that my intentions weren't to kill since logic dictates what we see.

If Dumbledore pushed it away he showed control over which direction the fire went to. LOL.

quote:

Holding someone, whom can reasonably be expected to survive underwater, in a water bubble is not a kill attempt.

Actually I’ve destroyed your silly arguments and your Quanman sense.

And brooms don’t make you fly. They don’t use real world physics all the time in this story. Point unproven. Just like the rest of your dribble.
[/B]
You need to prove Voldemort was breathing underwater in that scene.

The only arguments you have destroyed are your own.

Magical brooms make it possible. LOL.

quote:

You’re not even bright enough to spell “bright” LOL!!!!! And I understand your trolling just fine boy.

I’m sure you imagine plenty of thing in your sad lonely little world.

Defrauding by using the internet on my breaks? Wow you are a dumb one. I’d rather spend time with my loved ones while at home and not be draped over the computer for hours at a time like the pathetic antisocial loser you’ve proven yourself to be. [/B]
This from the guy who takes days to respond after logging in.

Projection.

Like anyone could love you. That's the funniest theory of them all.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 06:55 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Albus wins.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 05:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Albus wins.
Based on what, kid ?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 05:20 AM
Sanguinem

Dumbledore wins.
Out of the two Dumbledore has more to lose if he fails. That, and he has the elder wand.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 06:36 AM
Sanguinem is currently offline Click here to Send Sanguinem a Private Message Find more posts by Sanguinem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sanguinem
Dumbledore wins.
Out of the two Dumbledore has more to lose if he fails. That, and he has the elder wand.
Voldemort was already beating him with the Elder Wand. Riddle ftw.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:56 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Dumbledore vs Voldemort

battle takes place at hogwarts.

Who is the superior wizard.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:24 AM
EmperorSidious2 is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Voldemort. Dumbledore was on his backside at the end of their exchange before Riddle went after Harry.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:26 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Dumbledore he is the most powerful wizard OF ALL TIME

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:28 AM
EmperorSidious2 is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Dumbledore he is the most powerful wizard OF ALL TIME
Not in the films IMO. I never read the books but from what I've heard they aren't the same.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:30 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Everyone the elder wand is not a true trump card as dumbledore defeated grindlewald who was the true master. Also voldemort feared him before he knew about the elder wand.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:35 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by quanchi112
Not in the films IMO. I never read the books but from what I've heard they aren't the same.

He is in the movies. In the battle voldemort only got the upper hand when he let out a roar, and even then he couldn't take Dumbledore down

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Everyone the elder wand is not a true trump card as dumbledore defeated grindlewald who was the true master. Also voldemort feared him before he knew about the elder wand.
Yes, fear is good because he knew his skills as a wizard but make no mistake he was greater.

Voldemort was the greatest wizard in potterverse films.

The elder wand still gave Dumbledore an advantage because it's still the most powerful wand in existence though it does not make one unbeatable,

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He is in the movies. In the battle voldemort only got the upper hand when he let out a roar, and even then he couldn't take Dumbledore down
Well he showed he had the upper hand despite Dumbledore having the greatest wand in existence. Voldemort looked far better during their entire fight to me than Dumbledore did.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 12:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Dumbledore knows his ultimate enemies' weakness before...,He wins.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 01:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Dumbledore knows his ultimate enemies' weakness before...,He wins.
What ?

Old Post May 1st, 2015 01:18 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Superman solos

Old Post May 1st, 2015 01:22 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Superman solos
Spam all you like, peasant.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 01:23 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Dumbledore wins unless...,he knows something is up.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 01:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Dumbledore wins unless...,
How so when Voldemort clearly looked better in their duel ?

Old Post May 1st, 2015 01:28 AM