KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Depowered Tyrant vs Superman Prime

Depowered Tyrant vs Superman Prime
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supra
OK but what is Tryant going to do to kill Prime has he has no weakness, he is immortal, can create lifeforms at will, is immortal. His strength and speed is limitless. His heat vision is a million times hotter then the center of the sun. He has all godlike powers and is Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

I could list 50 more powers that he has over Tyrant.

When has SBP w/ the GA ever done any of those?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:23 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He sure did a lot in like 3 pages.

Which three pages of what comic?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:24 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You dont know much about Superman Prime. He would end Galactus. Prime is Basically the most powerful being in the universe besides the Beyonder or the Presence.

What attack does Galactus have to kill Prime? If Prime can survice the end of a multiverse, so galactus somehow eats him, Prime Flyes out and punches tons of holes in his body. Prime is not going to allow him to heal or eat more planets for energy.

Prime wins, Galactus has nothing that can touch Prime.

Its really dumb how Thanos and Galactus and these other jackasses get so much credit and Prime is just shrugged off.
Prime is the most powerful being in the universe besides the Beyonder or Presence? So you're pretty much claiming Superman Prime is the 3rd most powerful character in any comic? lol no.

Also, I don't know much about the character who's appeared in less comic pages than I have fingers? Good claim bro. How about you dun teech yoself some Lactus.

When Prime gets any real feats, we can talk about him beating Galactus. Until then, it's not even worth it.

I also hope you're not talking about Superboy either...

Originally posted by h1a8
Probably not at Galactus best (debatable though) but Galactus is hardly seen at his best in comics. Galactus has been physically harmed by herald level power many times and has jobbed countless other times as well (IMO).
Name the times.

And then name the times when it's happened when he's not hungry.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever man every thread on here with Superman vs anyone, Superman loses and its all spite. If you wanna love your evil characters that wanna wreck humanity and the universe go for it, Ill stand up for the guy that tries to protect people. Truth, justice and the American way.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:34 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Whatever man every thread on here with Superman vs anyone, Superman loses and its all spite. If you wanna love your evil characters that wanna wreck humanity and the universe go for it, Ill stand up for the guy that tries to protect people. Truth, justice and the American way.

Captain America?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Captain America?

Yea Cap is cool, but he not Iconic like superman, traveling to different galaxies and universes to defeat evil.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:38 PM
Dampyre

Now that I think about it, Tyrant wins. GA Prime is being seriously overrated by some folks here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:42 PM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because even evil respects Cap so much that they'll come to him in order to be defeated, instead of making Cap waste his time tracking them down.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dampyre
Now that I think about it, Tyrant wins. GA Prime is being seriously overrated by some folks here.

Ive seen threads where people think wolverine can take on superman and that his claws could actually hurt Supe...its ridiculous how everyone overpowers all theses weak guys and then undercuts Superman.

And here we are talking about Superman Prime, here not just Superman and he with the guardian amp and people still calling him not enough to defeat depowered Tyrant.
Its spite.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:43 PM
h1a8

Name the times.

And then name the times when it's happened when he's not hungry.

Remember I inserted "Galactus at his best" could beat them. That means when he isn't hungry. DP Tyrant fighting Galactus is hardly Galactus at his best.

I'm sure there are other times when it wasn't mentioned that Galactus was hungry though (like the recent Thor cracking of G's helmet).

My point is Galactus is almost always not seen at full power or at his best. His power level not only fluctuates off his hunger level but also a writer's artistic license.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:45 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Which three pages of what comic?
What does this have to do with anything?

Anyway, I went back and rough counted. He appeared in 10 pages. 4 comics.

lol

You'll defend someone by blatantly making up feats because they lose to someone with better feats?

Jeeze, this forum sure is bias isn't it?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt make up feats, I stated is powers based on DC's writing.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by h1a8
Remember I inserted "Galactus at his best" could beat them. That means when he isn't hungry. DP Tyrant fighting Galactus is hardly Galactus at his best.

I'm sure there are other times when it wasn't mentioned that Galactus was hungry though (like the recent Thor cracking of G's helmet).

My point is Galactus is almost always not seen at full power or at his best. His power level not only fluctuates off his hunger level but also a writer's artistic license.
Galactus was fed as shit for his fight against Tyrant.

All those times Galactus has been hurt by herald levels and jobbed is one time by your count?
Yup, Galactus sure is pathetic.

You made a statement. You can't even defend it. You don't know anything about him.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:49 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I didnt make up feats, I stated is powers based on DC's writing.
OK but what is Tryant going to do to kill Prime has he has no weakness, he is immortal, can create lifeforms at will, is immortal. His strength and speed is limitless. His heat vision is a million times hotter then the center of the sun. He has all godlike powers and is Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

I could list 50 more powers that he has over Tyrant.

Back up all of that with scans of him even being said to be able to do please. And then the 50 other powers.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:51 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well **** if superman cant win, Batman gets it done.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:51 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back up all of that with scans of him even being said to be able to do please.

I dont have a scanner, but basically Superman Prime is 1 million times stronger then Superman.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Wow, one whole million?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I dont have a scanner, but basically Superman Prime is 1 million times stronger then Superman.

And this of course was also stated...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:57 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wow, one whole million?

It's actually 1000007 times...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 10:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Estacado
It's actually 1000007 times...

Why for the love of God do you have that **** as a sig? Have you played the originals?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 11:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote