KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Depowered Tyrant vs Superman Prime

Depowered Tyrant vs Superman Prime
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Why for the love of God do you have that **** as a sig? Have you played the originals?

The new Dmc is as good is any other of the series even better then most......Already beat it 2 times going to start dmd mode soon.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 03:30 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

interesting thread

Old Post Nov 24th, 2015 01:13 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Prime destroys him without the Guardian amp.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Superboy prime is above Tyrant, making it superman prime is spite.

Superman prime was above universal powers, he was multiversal at the very least.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 06:08 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Board Walker
Superboy prime is above Tyrant, making it superman prime is spite.

Superman prime was above universal powers, he was multiversal at the very least.

Think you're thinking of the wrong Prime

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 02:14 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Cogito
Think you're thinking of the wrong Prime

Actually no, Superman Prime iow Superboy Prime with the GA amp, was going through the Multiverse, destroying Universes on his path. And yeah, Superboy Prime is more than enough to kill Tyrant, even full powered, to death.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 28th, 2015 12:38 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by abhilegend
SBP destroyed Earth 15 universe too.

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

Old Post May 20th, 2017 07:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Yeah I wonder what happened with that. Superboy Prime clearly went there and killed the heros and blew up the planet, but then later it got random upgraded to he wiped out the entire universe off-panel or something, lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 20th, 2017 08:12 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Juntai
Yeah I wonder what happened with that. Superboy Prime clearly went there and killed the heros and blew up the planet, but then later it got random upgraded to he wiped out the entire universe off-panel or something, lol.

Yeah, that was random as ****. Still it shows just how powerful he really was.

GA SBP was above Galactus level by that showing and Monarch still toyed with him.

Old Post May 20th, 2017 08:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Prime kills him to death

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 20th, 2017 02:59 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Juntai
It literally makes NO sense at all. I mean, in the very next issue after destroying earth-15, Prime is chilling in the Source Wall with Annataz and Mxy, so it's not like he stuck around to destroy the entirety of universe-15. Heck, even IF GA Prime has the ability to destroy a universe under his own power, he would still have to do such with nothing but fisticuffs+HV... And even for a guy as haxx as Prime, that'd still take a LOOOOOOONG f*cking time, and almost certainly deplete his amp in the process.

Furthermore, Prime's main prerogative after gaining the amp and learning that the multiverse existed, was hopping from earth-to-earth in sure of his native planet -- his "perfect earth", as he called it. Spending the sheer amount of time it would take him to destroy an alternate universe for the lulz completely contradicts his 'goals'.

...Suffice to say: until we get more info to consider, I am certainly not ready to label Prime as a bonafide 'universe-buster', based solely on a single line from the Guidebook entry. As I said, it really doesn't make any sort of sense, and obviously doesn't align with any other canon. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 20th, 2017 at 04:20 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2017 04:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Maybe destroying earth destroyed the uni?

Is this even the same sbp post flashpoint? I can't keep up anymore what with all these reality alterations.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on May 20th, 2017 at 04:33 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2017 04:30 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Maybe destroying earth destroyed the uni?
Definitely a logical conclusion, as that is all we *saw* him destroy on panel.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Is this even the same sbp post flashpoint? I can't keep up anymore what with all these reality alterations.
It must be referring to GA Prime ala Countdown #24, as that is the only time he traveled to earth/universe-15.

Old Post May 20th, 2017 08:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
It literally makes NO sense at all. I mean, in the very next issue after destroying earth-15, Prime is chilling in the Source Wall with Annataz and Mxy, so it's not like he stuck around to destroy the entirety of universe-15. Heck, even IF GA Prime has the ability to destroy a universe under his own power, he would still have to do such with nothing but fisticuffs+HV... And even for a guy as haxx as Prime, that'd still take a LOOOOOOONG f*cking time, and almost certainly deplete his amp in the process.

Furthermore, Prime's main prerogative after gaining the amp and learning that the multiverse existed, was hopping from earth-to-earth in sure of his native planet -- his "perfect earth", as he called it. Spending the sheer amount of time it would take him to destroy an alternate universe for the lulz completely contradicts his 'goals'.

...Suffice to say: until we get more info to consider, I am certainly not ready to label Prime as a bonafide 'universe-buster', based solely on a single line from the Guidebook entry. As I said, it really doesn't make any sort of sense, and obviously doesn't align with any other canon. /shrug

Eh, it's not just a guidebook entry. Batman of Earth 17 was trying to find the cosmic grail after the universe was destroyed.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 04:39 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh I'm not doubting that universe-15 was destroyed. As I said above, though: until we get some additional clarification, I think it's a bit early to be dubbing GA Prime as a bonadife universe-buster.

I mean, to destroy an entire universe with the [primarily physical] means at Prime's disposal would take an astronomical amount of time(even for him), given that he'd have to do so planet-by-planet, star-by-star, solar system-by-solar system, galaxy-by-galaxy, etc... Yet we saw him chilling in the Source Wall with Mxy+Annataz, in the very next issue after he had destroyed earth-15.

IOW, there *must* be some sort of extenuating circumstance(s) regarding the demise of universe-15 that have not yet been revealed. Imo.

Last edited by Galan007 on May 21st, 2017 at 04:56 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2017 04:50 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
Oh I'm not doubting that universe-15 was destroyed. As I said above, though: until we get some additional clarification, I think it's a bit early to be dubbing GA Prime as a bonadife universe-buster.

Why not? People think that the likes of Galactus and Scrier can destroy multiverse because someone said so despite nothing but a bunch of planets being destroyed.

Here it is said clearly that SBP destroyed the whole universe and we are still denying it. Why?
quote:

I mean, to destroy an entire universe with the [primarily physical] means at Prime's disposal would take an astronomical amount of time(even for him), given that he'd have to do so planet-by-planet, star-by-star, solar system-by-solar system, galaxy-by-galaxy, etc... Yet we saw him chilling in the Source Wall with Mxy+Annataz, in the very next issue after he had destroyed earth-15.

Obviously he punched a lot harder than you're giving him credit for.

thumb up

quote:

IOW, there *must* be some sort of extenuating circumstance(s) regarding the demise of universe-15 that have not yet been revealed. Imo.

Don't be Hulkster Galan. Until it's retconned, SBP destroyed a whole universe.

thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2017 06:59 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

smh

Old Post May 21st, 2017 08:58 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why not? People think that the likes of Galactus and Scrier can destroy multiverse because someone said so despite nothing but a bunch of planets being destroyed.

Here it is said clearly that SBP destroyed the whole universe and we are still denying it. Why?

Obviously he punched a lot harder than you're giving him credit for.

thumb up

Don't be Hulkster Galan. Until it's retconned, SBP destroyed a whole universe.

thumb up
You're not listening, abhi.

As I have said multiple times now: I am not denying that universe-15 was destroyed; nor am I denying that GA Prime is the one who destroyed it. I am merely reminding everyone(mainly you, since you've posted this bio in several threads now) that a feat of this magnitude literally makes NO sense at all in regard to the rest Prime's canon history/characterization, and almost certainly has *some* sort of underlying context that has not yet been revealed.

Again, even IF Prime busted the entire universe by himself, he would've had to have destroyed the trillionS upon trillionS of planets/moons/stars/galaxies/etc. one-by-one, as fisticuffs+HV are his only means of accomplishing said destruction... Destruction that would have undoubtedly taken him a LONG f*cking time(his levels of haxx notwithstanding.) Suffice to say: Prime obviously should not be regarded as an 'insta'-universe-buster or whathaveyou, just because of that bio -- there is literally NO evidence to support such a notion.

Heck, given that Prime appeared in the very next issue after he had destroyed earth-15, and made NO mention of having preformed a gargantuan universal feat shortly beforehand, I would be much more inclined to believe the destruction of said earth triggered some sort of chain reaction that destroyed the rest of universe-15. To me, this is a FAR more feasible(and moreover logical) assertion, based on what we do know to be fact. /shrug

tl;dr
Prime...especially the f*ckin Guardian-amped iteration...is haxx enough as it is. There is no reason to try and elevate him to even greater levels of power/haxx, solely because of a single line in a bio entry... Of which is, quite frankly, very ambiguous by itself.

IMHO.

Last edited by Galan007 on May 21st, 2017 at 09:25 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2017 09:11 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

IIRC, Prime punched hard enough that he reached into the 5th Dimension to grab Mxy, no? I could see him somehow punching [retardedly] hard enough to collapse the entire Universe.

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:03 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

laughing out loud

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote