KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Saint of Killers VS Void Sentry

Saint of Killers VS Void Sentry
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

After that one showing against Molecule Man, Sentry never manipulated matter again.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:12 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
After that one showing against Molecule Man, Sentry never manipulated matter again.
Yes, he did.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by quanchi112
MM killed him. We've also heard the writer who handled him say he only goes away when he cooperates.
MM never killed him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:15 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Cool so he dies, again and again with SOK? SOK cant be hurt. So SOK just keeps shooting him.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:17 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yes, he did.

When?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:20 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
MM never killed him.
laughing out loud

When?
Dark avengers.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

laughing out loud

He dispersed his physical form like Morgana did.

Then he reformed.

Sentry is an energy being.

Do you know anything about him?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He dispersed his physical form like Morgana did.

Then he reformed.

Sentry is an energy being.

Do you know anything about him?
Yes, I know he was completely destroyed down to the atom. He came back of his own accord. Saying he was somehow alive in that state is simply hilarious. You really must be upset a holding back Sentry stalemated Photon, huh ? That was pre MM powers.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:36 AM
Mindset

Yes, I know he was completely destroyed down to the atom. He came back of his own accord. Saying he was somehow alive in that state is simply hilarious. You really must be upset a holding back Sentry stalemated Photon, huh ? That was pre MM powers.
Energy being. Down to atoms. Consciousness brought those atoms back together.

You obviously don't know who Sentry is.

You mean when a holding back Photon put Sentry in a toilet? Why would I be mad about that?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Energy being. Down to atoms. Consciousness brought those atoms back together.

You obviously don't know who Sentry is.

You mean when a holding back Photon put Sentry in a toilet? Why would I be mad about that?
Sentry was dead and then returned. It's that simple. His powers overpowered the MM.

A fully realized Photon had to bfr a vastly weaker Sentry. That has to sting. Voidtry would destroy Photon.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:57 AM
Mindset

Nope, not dead. Just had his physical form dispersed.

Photon wasn't fully realized and he was holding back. He still sent Sentry into time out with little effort. Voidtry would face down ass up like Thanos was against SG if he tried to fight a serious Genis.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, not dead. Just had his physical form dispersed.

Photon wasn't fully realized and he was holding back. He still sent Sentry into time out with little effort. Voidtry would face down ass up like Thanos was against SG if he tried to fight a serious Genis.
Yes, dead and he came back. Sentry held back and later overpowered MM.

Look how Void treats bricks and look how bricks treat Genis.

That wasn't the real Thanos.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:02 AM
Mindset

Yes, dead and he came back. Sentry held back and later overpowered MM.

Look how Void treats bricks and look how bricks treat Genis.

That wasn't the real Thanos.
Nope, you are wrong. I will read the relevant Sentry comics to you before your bedtime tonight.

If Sentry plays his cards right Genis will take him out to dinner before he face phucks him.

Real Thanos, canon.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:07 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, you are wrong. I will read the relevant Sentry comics to you before your bedtime tonight.

If Sentry plays his cards right Genis will take him out to dinner before he face phucks him.

Real Thanos, canon.
Think about what you're doing. I have 4 battlezones under my belt. 1 battlezone if you recall killed dum dum.

Voidtry breaks his bones while playing chat roulette.

His clones even fool real people.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:09 AM
KingD19

Didn't Thanos say it was him?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:13 AM
Diesldude

If SOK shoots the sentry, sentry dies. Complete and utter death. There will be no sentry, void or bob, just complete death. Sentry also cannot harm SOK, as he took over the station for AoD and was shown to be immune to all types of physical harm.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:14 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm undefeated in any debate, real or online, that I've ever been in. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right, but I've never been wrong, so that's irrelevant. Basically, I'm Eli and you're Peyton. I show up for the big games while you watch from the stands, bud.

Genis transforms Sentry into SOK so he could beat Thanos to death. Then Genis turns into a vampire and breaks Sentry of Killers neck.

No clone, 100% Thanos, no if, ands, or buts about it.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:14 AM
Mindset

Didn't Thanos say it was him?
Quan said it was Thanos.

Thanos concurred.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:15 AM
DTM

Same as with Thanos, if Saint Of Killers killed GOD, than he can kill the Void.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 05:42 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Saint wins.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 08:38 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote