KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Superior Spiderman. Thoughts?

Superior Spiderman. Thoughts?
Started by: Whiteclipse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ChloePat
As I said, I enjoyed it to begin with, great concept, and yes, interesting to see Ock grow.
But I still feel it's gone on too long.

And his refusal to kill isn't exactly just a Spider-man thing. Taking moral cues from Sentry isn't the best idea either.

Honestly I agree! I was one of those that at first was against the idea but warmed up to it. Now I can say it was fun and interesting but im tired of it and just want Peter Parker back.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 12:24 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

SpOck trolling the heroes for hire is awesome.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2013 07:06 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Deadpool also had some Hero for Hire action going on lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2013 04:10 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Lol yes. Poor Danny. Deadpool used his students to murder a guy lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2013 06:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I love this series. It was a genius idea to put Doc Ock in Spidey's body. The storylines so far have been excellent.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 12:55 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

And Parkers coming back!

“To do that for a solid year of my life, that’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do — to look small children in the eye at a convention and lie to them," Slott

I don't know that I believe him. I mean maybe he was already advised he had to bring him back but I believe that he intended for parker to stay gone.

http://www.newsarama.com/20019-offi...-to-return.html

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Jan 13th, 2014 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2014 06:26 AM
Arachnid1

Thank god Petes coming back. Ock gave some great and original stories, but I missed Pete too much.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 02:32 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
And Parkers coming back!

“To do that for a solid year of my life, that’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do — to look small children in the eye at a convention and lie to them," Slott

I don't know that I believe him. I mean maybe he was already advised he had to bring him back but I believe that he intended for parker to stay gone.

http://www.newsarama.com/20019-offi...-to-return.html
Pretty sure it was his intention from day one, he even said in the earlier interview that some people will probably get pissed off at him but they should just keep reading. The longer Pete stayed dead the more epic his comeback would be. And it was just a matter of when. It is possible that Marvel rushed his return because of the second ASM movie but I don't believe that Slott wanted to kill Pete off for good.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:41 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty sure it was his intention from day one, he even said in the earlier interview that some people will probably get pissed off at him but they should just keep reading. The longer Pete stayed dead the more epic his comeback would be. And it was just a matter of when. It is possible that Marvel rushed his return because of the second ASM movie but I don't believe that Slott wanted to kill Pete off for good.

lol those are some good points! Maybe he just did a really good job of selling me his "he's gone for good" stuff.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2014 01:48 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I'm enjoying the series so far, I wasn't too against it since the beginning because these types of things are never permanent.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2014 12:17 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Frankly, I miss the Superior Spider-Man. Say what you want about SpOck, but the first time in a long time, he made Spider-Man interesting. I particularly liked how he actually made great use of his intelligence. These days, the real Peter Parker is just so dull and lackluster that I don't care for him in the slightest.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2015 05:53 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote