KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Britain Vs. Original Human Torch

Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hammond 4 50.00%
Captain Britain 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Britain Vs. Original Human Torch
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

CB's durability level is not that high. Hammond flames has hurt more durable opponents.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 12:42 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsu666
Marvel UK

If CB's durability level is not that high how could he have gone up against the Phoenix Force Juggernaut and Thor, The only way i can see HT's flames affect him is due to CB's powers because they now work on the level of his own confidence and willpower, plus with the nano mist affecting everyone and yet Brian is wearing his old outfit that gives him his powers so he should be as strong as he was before he got his power up and so any of his confidence and willpower that he has should of added to his powers.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 01:12 AM
Tatsu666 is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsu666 a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsu666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsu666
Marvel UK

Hay namorsubby have you checked CB's respect thread on this site?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 01:49 AM
Tatsu666 is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsu666 a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsu666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Last I checked CB was class 90. IDK how durable he is at the peak of his confidence/willpower but I know he no longer has magical invulnerability.

Jims flames hurt wonderman, namor, and CB himself a few months ago. Those guys are more durable unless CB has had an upgrade.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 04:06 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsu666
Marvel UK

The upgrade i was talking about is the one CB got during the Secret Invasion were Merlin made him out of magic it's just that at the moment with his powers Marvel hasn't put a limit to them, So this is just an idea but he might be a bit like the Hulk you know with no limit at all and have you seen CB's respect thread on this site yet some stuff are missing like the new stuff and sorry i don't have any scans of them.

Last edited by Tatsu666 on Mar 13th, 2013 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 05:47 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Captain Britain is fail. I thought the OHT was about as powerful as the FF HT (which would be enough to give him 10/10 vs Captain Fail), but it seems like he's actually more powerful.

Stomp in favor of OHT.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2013 12:44 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote