KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014)

The Amazing Spider-man 2 (2014)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

You must've missed Raimi's movies then. Webb's Spider-man cried twice iirc, first time when uncle Ben died and once when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gwen died. Nothing wrong with that. Raimi's cried when uncle Ben died, when MJ broke up with him, when he talked to Sandman. I think I've missed a few.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 06:09 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

OMG the worst was when MJ broke up with him, and he just burst into tears!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
54% on Rottentomates? Can't be that bad can it?

Nah, that's lower than Spider-Man 3!

Sometimes I really don't understand critics, because it's not that bad!

But at the same time don't expect the best superhero (or even Spider-Man) movie ever made. It's just decent.

My 2 favortie Spider-Man movies are still Ramai's Spider-Man 2 and The First Amazing Spider-Man.

One thing going against this one though, was all the trailers and tv spots showed most of the action sequences in this movie. Those kind of silly marketing tactics naturally lead to disappointment.

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 4th, 2014 at 02:31 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2014 02:25 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

Thinking of seeing the new movie soon, but I heard they got rid of some of the trailer scenes, is this true?

Credit to Scythe

Old Post May 4th, 2014 11:53 PM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Vensai
Thinking of seeing the new movie soon, but I heard they got rid of some of the trailer scenes, is this true?

The scene where Harry tells Peter that Oscorp had been spying on him is not in the film. I think there was some serious work done late in the editing room.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 08:07 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Also the "What about Peter?" "Not everyone has a happy ending" part was omitted as well.

There seems to have indeed been a lot of post-op editing.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:33 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I am really curious whether they're going to eventually "revive" Norman and have him be the bad guy or will just go with "F#ck it, Harry is the Gobin" instead. The fact that Normie died off screen makes me think he faked his own death.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 08:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Two weeks in, it looks like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 won't simply be the lowest-grossing Spider-Man movie of all -- it will be even more critically detested than Spider-Man 3, a superhero movie about Toby Maguire saving New York by air-humping his way through a jazz dance solo.

(please log in to view the image)

Source: http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/.../#ixzz31y28t6w7

laughing

Old Post May 17th, 2014 10:30 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well rumour has it that Sony are rethinking their whole Amazing Spider-Man franchise and shared universe now after TASM2 had ended being the lowest grossing Spider-Man movie to date (and by quite a bit), and with a rumoured budget of 250mill+(a budget they still are not disclosing publicly) and with marketing costs of almost another 200mill, it's probably only made a very tiny profit. Apparently TASM3 will be delayed by a year, whilst the Sinister Six movie may Happen first(presumably to stop TASM3 being another build up to Sinister Six). But there's even rumours of a another reboot!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2014 09:47 AM
Darth Thor

TASM 3 delayed until 2018!

But will get Sinister Six in 2016.

Still no dates confirmed regarding Venom.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/23/5...off-coming-2016

Old Post Jul 24th, 2014 11:57 AM