KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Official Quotes Thread

Official Quotes Thread
Started by: KillaKassara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

"You miss 100% of the shots your don't take
- Wayne Gretzky
-- Michael Scott"
--- Bardock42

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 10:37 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

"Abracadabra!
No, you're still a *****."
Melanie Ciccone

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 10:45 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"What are our chances?"

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

"You admire it?"

"I admire its purity. A {...pure...} survivor; unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality. I won't lie to you about your chances; but, you have my sympathy. smile"

-Alien

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 02:18 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pettyazo

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

Robin Williams

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 06:01 AM
pettyazo is currently offline Click here to Send pettyazo a Private Message Find more posts by pettyazo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws"

Jim Morrison, Feast of Friends

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2014 06:34 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

“In 1936, I first wrote science fiction. It was a long-winded attempt at writing an endless novel...which died. I remember one sentence, "Whole forests stood sere and brown in midsummer".”
--Isaac Asimov

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 12:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"Little one, I'd like to see anyone - Prophet, King or God - persuade a thousand cats to do anything at the same time."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 02:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

"Mister McGee, dont make me angry. You wouldnt like me when i'm angry."
--Dr. David Banner

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 08:03 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

"And what do I get for my pain? Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2014 04:55 AM
riv6672

"Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it’s one of the best."
-Woody Allen

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 07:07 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Here last week they found this couple out in California. They rent out rooms for old people, kill'em, bury'em in the yard, cash their social security checks. Well, they'd tortur'em first, I don't know why. Maybe the television set was broke.
-Ed Tom Bell

Old Post Jan 16th, 2015 06:23 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is kinda cool. Charles Holland Duell, who was commissioner of the patent office from 1898-1901, is known for saying:

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."

What he actually said was:

"In my opinion, all previous advances in the various lines of invention will appear totally insignificant when compared with those which the present century will witness. I almost wish that I might live my life over again to see the wonders which are at the threshold."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 10:41 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by KillaKassara on Mar 21st, 2015 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:36 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:45 PM
riv6672

"The squeaky wheel gets the grease."
-A. Nonny Moose

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2015 12:34 AM
SayWhat
Restricted

Account Restricted

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

Animal Farm

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:18 PM
SayWhat is currently offline Click here to Send SayWhat a Private Message Find more posts by SayWhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SayWhat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome to Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.

Garrison Keillor

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:19 PM
SayWhat is currently offline Click here to Send SayWhat a Private Message Find more posts by SayWhat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

"Just because nobody complains doesnt mean all parachutes are perfect."
-Benny Hill

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 10:39 AM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
"You miss 100% of the shots your don't take
- Wayne Gretzky
-- Michael Scott"
--- Bardock42
---- Axel

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 01:25 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

Dean Martin

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 03:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote