KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well if your character is always angry then he is always in Rage mode which basically gives him a whole heap of powers. Extra Defense, Random combustion, Speed, and the hover flight thing. Not trying to be mean or anything but isnt that a bit OP for Teen Titans? I mean you said if Ghost did kick Vex in the back of his neck she would of broke her leg. The hulk is nigh impposible to hurt for real but people still can kick him and send him flying. With that logic it makes it seem like Vex has 'Blob' properties too. 'Imovable object' like.

Not to Mention -

Weaknesses : Becoming angry makes Vex lose focus, and thus his strength and durability are slightly reduced. He also has no protection from telepathy or magic.

If he is always angry his str and durability isnt as high as you say it to be.

X.x Im just confused. Lots of contradictory stuff!

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Feb 24th, 2013 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 03:57 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

First of all, I realize that, but I know what I'm doing. The tradeoff between his strength and his other powers is sizable, and completely temporary on top of that.
second of all, Vex isn't even close to the Hulk, or even the blob. Vex can lift vehicles, at best, whereas the Hulk is a planet buster.
Third of all, Vex thinks that Ghost would break her leg, because he's clearly under-estimated her. It thought that was obvious. erm

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I demand scans of Hulk punching the air to change his trajectory mid-jump, because that's some shenanigans unless he somehow magically has the capability of condensing the air molecules around him so that he actually has something to punch off of.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:06 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

I have no such scans, but I swear that's what happens. I'm no physics expert, but like I said, its comic book logic. erm

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I demand Xanatos makes a CS and post in the damn IC!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:11 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Yes, let's put the pressure on somebody else. shifty

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:12 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

LeeLoo smash. o.o

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:14 AM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud

EDIT - In all seriousness, I'll make sure to be careful.

Trust me, I was one of the leading players in JacopeX's UHRP. I can handle this. stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Feb 24th, 2013 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:27 AM
starryknight

I wanna make a character that can fly by intercepting beams of reflected light from the sun and "dance around" on them.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:41 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

There is a character in Roosterteeth's new animated show who can create little magic symbol walls wherever she wanted. She would use those to jump all over the place. Kinda similar to Snow's ice platform power, I guess. erm

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 04:55 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Soooo, is anyone gonna make another post in the IC?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 02:11 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I think we are waiting on Lek since he hasnt posted any but once.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2013 08:51 PM
starryknight

Soz busy busy weekend!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2013 04:38 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Now the wait lol.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 05:00 AM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Kay. Well, while I'm waiting for Xanatos to respond to my text message, I have nothing else to do. So I'll read this and see how I can create my part.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 07:49 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Jeez, that took forever O_o Finally done though. Now to put the character together. The first post I make with it will be the bare minimum. If it's approved, I'll show more in depth details. I just don't want to put a lot into a character and have it get rejected, lol.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 08:09 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

God this is hard! I want to do something fire related, but two things bother me.

1.) Too many people using elements.
2.) If I do it, I want to mix it between being able to use a little fire magic and uses melee that utilizes her fire magic in a physical form. Which I don't think Starry wants, lol.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 08:26 AM
starryknight

We could.use more physical characters so I don't mind the fire armor or weapon thing, plus I've never seen something like,that before so I'm interested. Also the more elementals we have on the team the more the main,villain is going to kick ass. smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 01:58 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

CHARACTER SHEET
Name : Endy

Alias : Nova

Powers : Pyrokinetic
1.) The ability to produce heat from her natural body. This works two ways. The first involves her creating fire based abilities from her body heat.
---
2.) The second involves using heat outside of her body to strengthen herself. The higher her body heat reaches, the more power she can dish out. This means she is more powerful the more heat her body takes in. (Skip to Weakness 1)
---
3.) Flames engulf her body to materialized and dematerialize a strong armor and sword. The armor can withstand basic attacks but will break down when sustaining too much damage. The sword can cut through steel.

Weaknesses :
1.) Due to her requiring heat for her powers, when in a cold area, her body requires the heat inside of herself just to sustain itself. Because of this, she becomes much weaker in colder climates to the point where she can barely even move.
---
2.) She easily loses her temper which makes her irrational.
---
3.) While reasonable most of the time, discovering answers to riddles is not her strong point. Her typical answer to such a thing is "Hit it with a break till it opens".

Skills/abilities :
1.) Fire Punch / Fire Kick: She can produce fire waves from her limbs during a strike. In her armor state, this can be reflected in her sword movements.
---
2.) Overheat: She can raise her body heat to extreme levels to make herself like a human torch (this is impossible if the climate is cold due to its negative effects on her body.)

Personality : Reasonable and calculating most of the time. She can be seen as kind, though calmly so. When she unleashes her armor state however, she becomes erratic and less rational to the point where she can be seen as "mean".

Bio : Nova was found by Athena in New York during a building fire. A villain (nameless for now) lit the building on fire using flamethrowers attached to his arms. When Athena went to investigate, Nova could be found at the bottom of the building with one hand directed at the building and the other at her chest. The fire was being pulled from the building and seemed to be absorbed through her arm into her body. Once the fire was put out, the girl Nova unleashed an armor that covered her body and she jumped up the building from window to window, reaching the roof where the villain was.

After a short confrontation, Nova dropped back from the roof with the villain tied up. She dropped the man at the arriving police officers feet before she was approached by Athena with a request to join the newly created Titans. Nova replied to her with a simple "I suppose, since I have nothing else to do"... and she took exception to that.

Appearance : Two(Below)

1. Regular Appearance
(please log in to view the image)

2. Armor State
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 01:58 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I'll be waiting until you guys return to the tower to put her into play so please make sure you don't stay out too long. Fights don't last that long in Teen Titans, remember that. This isn't dragonball z XD

Old Post Feb 26th, 2013 02:00 PM