KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 92 93 [94] 95 96 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Werewolf582

I'm good on whatever we pick.

I would love to continue the current story, but I would also like to participate in a new one as well.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 10:36 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

If you guys continue, just let me know. I'll work with either, I'll just have to get my character involved somehow.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 12:14 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Young Justice RP would be nice to start. TBH I want to save this story in case we choose to continue it later.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 01:16 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

At this rate, I'll go along with anything. I'm just super excited that people have been online.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 02:41 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I doubt it will last. This place only exists in our memories

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 03:58 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Wow, we are actually replying to the thread in hour spans rather than days or weeks. X'D
But, we won't know until we try. Even if it's three people, I am willing to get a roleplay going.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 04:05 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Okay I need you guys to state what you want to do.

It would be easier to start from scratch as a reboot. Is everyone on board?

And if so, is the story alright?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 04:51 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Probably scratch. New moments, memories, etc.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 05:05 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Okay rad. Do you prefer to have our own little world or base this on the actual teen titans/DC superhero world?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 05:13 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm still around, in case anyone was wondering, and I'm honestly not sire which I would rather do.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 06:33 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Mmm. ~ I think own world would be rad, but I like getting super creative too. Oh! More lurkers. smile See we were all here! We just needed to see that others were.

You have no idea how happy I am to see people still lurk about.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 08:34 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Alright so we won't do anything based within the actual DC universe, but instead will do a standard teen hero team. We'll change up that story again then. Give me a moment

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 09:16 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Awesome! I'm stoked! smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 11:10 PM
Quincy
Debaser

New TEEN TITANS - Season One

(please log in to view the image)

Metro City. 2015.

Our heroes are dead. Within the past 11 months, 7 of the worlds most revered heroes have been found dead. Half found brutalized in their own headquarters, the rest found murdered in their real world alter-egos. There are no leads, only suspicions. What scattered heroes remain have since forgone their roles as humanity's protectors. The world is exposed.

Of those deceased heroes, several of them had been secretly training a junior team. An insane ruined team of teen heroes who would eventually take their place. With their Teachers and guardians gone, a decision of whether or not to implement these teen heroes as a United front has begun.

You are one of those young heroes.

Torn between whether or not to continue your hero work, you've recently received an anonymous message to meet a mysterious benefactor who hopes to establish Project Titans.

----------

Character Sheet-

Character Name:
Code Name:
Appearance:
History: In the sense of whether or not your character was trained by a previous hero. If they were, feel free to create a mentor that has since been killed. Or if you'd like one but don't want to create one, I can make one for you based on your character sheet.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 11:34 PM
Werewolf582

Sounds good, and I'm guessing we will be playing the villains as well? Or do you have something in mind?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2015 11:54 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Well if someone is interested in playing a villain as well, just let me know. I've got an arc established for the first season, so if a villain comes up that's minor or I need someone to just play a one off guy, I'll ask you folks. But if we are all playing on both sides it may get convoluted.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:04 AM
Werewolf582

TBH, I'll probably just play villains rather than being a Titan. I just prefer the villain role over the hero one.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:08 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Okay that's rad then! I'll pm you in a sec, boss

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:10 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Ah, excited! Let me wind down from this walk, get a shower and get comfy and I'll create my character!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:39 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Character Name: Cecily
Code Name:
Ability (or tech if any): Psychic, Mind control, and Astral projection.
Appearance:
Stands 5'4'' and has a very slim build. (See picture below.)
(please log in to view the image)
History:
Living to be what seemed to be a fairly normal life, Cecily was raised by average parents, who expected her to live an average life. It wasn't until she was about 12 years old that she began to notice that her perception of the world and what she could do was out of the norm. Keeping it from her family and everyone else, she has been unable to keep her abilities tame. Just this year, she finally left her home to seek out others who were just like her.
Likes: Reading, Nature, Nightlights, Music, Black coffee, Sweets, oddly fitted clothes.
Dislikes: Quiet, Ignorance, Immaturity, Fighting, spicy food.

It's shitty. :/ So I had to add in a few kinks to make it standout more. If you want me to add anything just let me know.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:11 AM