KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)

The New TEEN TITANS! (ooc)
Started by: starryknight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 93 94 [95] 96 97 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

If there's a new story, it would probably be best to create a separate thread for it accordingly, even if, by whatever chance, this one doesn't get revisited by some.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:15 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sacred 117
If there's a new story, it would probably be best to create a separate thread for it accordingly, even if, by whatever chance, this one doesn't get revisited by some.

I second this.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 04:18 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The plan was to create a separate In Character thread from the old, sure. I wouldn't consider another OoC thread a necessity. But you folks do?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Well yeah. If there's two different campaigns, they probably should t share an OOC thread.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:49 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Fair point, if that's what it'll take to get more character sheets up.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 12:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Would it hurt to simply import Clive? I don't feel like I got to do enough with him.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 01:27 PM
starryknight

anyone interested in continuing or starting over? Only if the other one doesn't move, of course.

Last edited by starryknight on Jul 9th, 2015 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 12:22 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I wouldn't mind actually starting. I'm just waiting still. Plus, I've been negligent about making/posting revisions. Sorry about that.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 12:29 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I've been waiting since the last post. I don't like revisions either.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 05:23 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

so..restart or continue?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 08:11 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
I've been waiting since the last post. I don't like revisions either.

I meant revisions to my character. Lol.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 11:37 AM
The Big O
The Original O

That, too!

I don't think we should restart. It isn't far enough to restart. I say we just do another time skip. That way, there's a plausible reason for some of the characters to not be around. Maybe a couple months or something. Just my opinion.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Jul 10th, 2015 at 01:16 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 01:14 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I get the feeling that skipping from the current point would make the cut-off kinda awkward as well as leaving too much to assumption. Of course, it's entirely up to you guys. I'm not really in a position to concern myself as much as I do.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 01:26 AM
The Big O
The Original O

What does that mean? Would you not get able to participate as much?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 02:17 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Nah. I'm just jesting that I'm not actually involved in the story yet..

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 03:31 AM
starryknight

Sorry guys my glasses just broke in two and I'm ridiculously blind without them...LOL! in the mean time lets decide what to do.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 06:50 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Up to you guys. Someone should probably remind Quin, Rainbow, and Wolf that this exists.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 11:46 AM
starryknight

Sorry it's taking so long to start back up, my eye sight is really terrible without glasses, but I think I want to continue with the story rather then start over. I will make a post later (or in a couple days) that resolves the conflict for now so we can have our characters have some down time to figure out how to restore their image. If Wolf wants to continue his plot after that's fine but we can put that on hold for a bit if not.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2015 04:08 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Did we move to another forum (or something), or is everyone just unavailable?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2015 12:05 AM
FinalForm
Savi0r

Hmmm....I havent RPed in years, but I wouldn't mind giving it another go with the TTRP for the sake of probably giving it some activity.

I'll get a character sheet going once I finish uni work. -_-

Old Post Sep 11th, 2015 09:41 PM
FinalForm is currently offline Click here to Send FinalForm a Private Message Find more posts by FinalForm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote