KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 127 128 [129] 130 131 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Why are you so excited for this film, firefly ? The previews ? Flash being gay ? What is it ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Firefly’s a Huge Whedon fan.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Embargo lifts tomorrow at 9 am.

Really?

Have they just been screwing with us Lol

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:52 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

http://mashable.com/2017/11/07/just...s/#2e_pNb7exiqA

But the most telling stat here might be the lack of a first-wave of social-media reactions. Big studios, including Warners, have lately been showing their blockbusters to smaller groups of curated movies writers and critics, giving them a separate, earlier window to tweet reactions.

Case in point: DC's own Wonder Woman, which allowed social-media posts a whopping 13 days, 21 hours ahead of the critics' embargo. They were over the moon – and kicked off a wave of positivity that carried Wonder Woman to a 92% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Predicted result: 33% on Rotten Tomatoes for Justice League
Without a social-media lift, and with that stingy embargo-to-release turnaround time, it looks like Justice League may hew closer to its direct antecedent, the critically razed Batman v Superman, which ultimately came in at 27% (rotten). (BvS was given a lead-time of two days, 4 hours – a little more generous than Justice League, but still in that rotten zone.)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That could be a good sign considering what I just posted. I still think this will be disappointing and nowhere near WW goodness.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:55 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I think it will be in the 60's at best.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:57 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Must be better than BvS then.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I think it will be in the 60's at best.
I imagine this will be better than Batman v. Superman (movie was pure shit) but not close to WW level in quality. I'd hope it has far better action than WW and a better villain. That mandate to make it two hours or less is so retarded to me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 09:59 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Its going to take a while to fix the damage. Without Snyder involved now I'm expecting the quality to increase.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Its going to take a while to fix the damage. Without Snyder involved now I'm expecting the quality to increase.
Snyder is still getting the directing credit for this film.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:02 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I think Whedon wanted it that way.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I think Whedon wanted it that way.
Source ?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:05 PM
Senor Cage

https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/st...695155724398592

Tomorrow morning.

Hope so. Shall I bring out the popcorn? stick out tongue

Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Whedon’s not directed more than 30% of the movie, so there’s no way that was going to get taken away from Snyder.

Let’s just hope Whedon improved it enough.

Senor Cage

30%? Where did you get that number from?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zack M
30%? Where did you get that number from?

Read it in an article that’s the most he could have shot. Something to do with how the DGA decide who gets what credit.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:14 PM
Senor Cage

Supposedly, some people who already saw the film didn't like Whedon's dialogue.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 10:19 PM
Darth Thor

Supposedly some people didn’t like Snyder’s prior 2 DC films wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Supposedly, some people who already saw the film didn't like Whedon's dialogue.
I know I trust Whedon wayyyyyyyyyy more than I'd ever trust Snyder.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:40 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So what's everyone Rotten Tomatoes score prediction?

If it gets 65% I would call that a win.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:51 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote