KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 128 129 [130] 131 132 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
So what's everyone Rotten Tomatoes score prediction?

If it gets 65% I would call that a win.

I wouldn’t call it a win, but WB would probably feel a sigh of relief with that kind of number.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Any number that is fresh would certainly be a win. Movies like JW got in the low 70's, yet managed to pull off huge numbers at the BO. I don't think it will score that high, but anything is possible.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 11:58 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Are expectations truly this low for DCs team up film.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 01:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

If they screw this over they will lose a lot of fans

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:18 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Pre-sales still seem strong.

quote:
Deep Wang updates:
- JL still running about 25% ahead of Thor same point before release
- Orient Express more than double The Foreigner
- Daddys Home is about 20% lower than Bad Moms 2
- Wonder stalled since the last update
- Coco is fine-ish. Sold about 50k so far.
- The Star is bad
- About 900 people will be seeking refunds for I Love You, Daddy soon

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:09 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Opening weekend won't be the problem.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yeah it will be wom and legs.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:26 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Still deciding if I should go on the Friday it opens, or wait til the Wednesday after for cheap day. I don't expect it to be amazing, but there's that morbid curiosity that I won't shake until I see it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

As much as I love to torture the DC faithful I don't want the DC cinematic universe to stop. I want to debate my marvel characters whipping them for years to come.

I'd love to do an overall combined mega composite debate but with the head start marvel has I doubt any DC fan would ever accept the challenge. It's so one sided.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:29 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
Still deciding if I should go on the Friday it opens, or wait til the Wednesday after for cheap day. I don't expect it to be amazing, but there's that morbid curiosity that I won't shake until I see it.
I will be seeing it next Thursday. Wait for my fair and objective review. I'll let you know, Pr. Trust in Quan.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:32 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
I will be seeing it next Thursday. Wait for my fair and objective review. I'll let you know, Pr. Trust in Quan.

Get ****ed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Get ****ed.
Why would you treat a fellow Irishmen in this manner.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:33 AM
Senor Cage

Wednesday.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:35 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm probably going to go see this opening day, despite a few troubling rumours I've heard about this film recently (it being a mess, them cutting the run time to minimize damage etc.). Because WW also had that whole debacle with the letter claiming the movie was a clusterf***, their own review embargo etc. and I ended up enjoying that film. And, based on what Henry Cavill said, this movie is following the course correction WW set in motion, because he himself doesn't seem to think much of the first three films of their universe.

I'm still keeping expectations low, considering they are still basically sitting on 1 good film, 1 okay film, and 2 shit films. At least in my personal opinion.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:44 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

These guys (from DC movie news) seemed to have enjoyed it:

https://youtu.be/SfhR8XlAQ5Y

But to be fair Ray Fisher was there so would be awkward for them to shit on it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:56 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Social Media reactions are out and going much better than I thought it would.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:22 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Has Campea posted anything yet?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:47 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
Social Media reactions are out and going much better than I thought it would.
I knew it

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:05 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea they not too bad it looks. Might get 60% on RT.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:12 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Sounds like it might be a decent film. Not great but not a disaster like previous DCEU movies.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:13 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote