KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 159 160 [161] 162 163 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Aquaman was the least interesting character from the team.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

HAHAHAHAHAH! You always crack me up.

quote:
When tens of millions of dollars in worldwide marketing and distribution costs are added in, “Justice League” would have to bring in a lofty sum of around $600 million from ticket sales alone and additional revenue from ancillaries like pay-TV and home entertainment in order to turn a profit.

JL will under perform, but that's different from flopping.

Can Warner Bros.’ Expensive, Long-Awaited ‘Justice League’ Deliver the Hit That DC Needs?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Aquaman was the least interesting character from the team.

Yep. Easily. His backstory also wasn't given nearly enough time. I didn't need any more info, but I have no doubt that the casuals we're confused as all hell. It also doesn't help that that scene was easily the worst in the film.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:40 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

I still think Jason should play Lobo, he was the perfect guy.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:40 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Getting good wom from Aquaman. This places the DCEU solo movies in a good place.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
Yep. Easily. His backstory also wasn't given nearly enough time. I didn't need any more info, but I have no doubt that the casuals we're confused as all hell. It also doesn't help that that scene was easily the worst in the film.
WW is still by far the best hero the team has in terms of charisma and has a proven track record. She'll have to lead the dceu out of the darkness.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Getting good wom from Aquaman. This places the DCEU solo movies in a good place.
We just told you he's the worst character in the league and you just repeat yourself with no sources. You're a troll who is into masochism.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:44 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Just got done watching it..It was definitely better than BVS and they FINALLY got [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Superman right!. This film also has a ton of issues...worst of which is the awful cgi and palette they use. And yah the villain is bad. My first impression is a 6/10. It Definitely needed more time in production and yah, I'll probably watch the director's cut when it comes out as I would imagine it will be better.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:53 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

We just told you he's the worst character in the league and you just repeat yourself with no sources. You're a troll who is into masochism.
He's just trying to earn a living like all of us, man.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 05:58 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mindset
He's just trying to earn a living like all of us, man.
If he ever crosses my path I may fight him. Pass along the message.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:06 AM
Slowpoke

I still wish to see Wonder Woman have a fight with someone like Faora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUsZuiFXO4

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:11 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Far from perfect but definitely moving in the right direction

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:16 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Far from perfect but definitely moving in the right direction
You and mediocrity go hand in hand.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:20 AM
juggerman

You and mediocrity go hand in hand.

Just like my penis and your mouth

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:21 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Just like my penis and your mouth
You admitted you thoroughly a mediocre film. How embarrassing for you but I always knew you were an idiot.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:23 AM
juggerman

You admitted you thoroughly a mediocre film. How embarrassing for you but I always knew you were an idiot.

Make sure you swallow this time. We don't want another mess

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:24 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Make sure you swallow this time. We don't want another mess
Only an idiot would rant and rave about mediocrity.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:37 AM
juggerman

Only an idiot would rant and rave about mediocrity.

It's funny that you change up your stance when it suits you. I recall you touting Box Office was the most important thing. Keep flopping

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 06:41 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by ares834

Yeah that 2 hour mandate from WB's i feel has made the movie suffer a bit on those things.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Projections coming in for $93 million. This is looking like it could fall below $90 million.

This could be the biggest box office disaster since Batman & Robin.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2017 07:32 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote