KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 165 166 [167] 168 169 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Universal is the problem there but you aren't getting the point. Superman is well known and he's hurt his own brand with each additional film. Thor 3 could beat Justice League at the box office and three years ago that was laudable to even suggest. It's almost sad if I didn't hate Superman but I've always said he's boring and shit. WW is where it's at in the dceu. ****ing great how she will take center stage over the disgraced and unappealing Superman.

I have won.

laughing out loud

Won what?

You do know at the end of the day, none of this matters right?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:31 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Won what?

Unlike you I care which makes your posting odd. If you aren't a fan and this doesn't matter to you then you never cared about the dceu anyways. Marvel has always been superior and at this point I'm enjoying the dceu fans tears. I just hope it doesn't break their entire dceu. It needs to continue.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Unlike you I care which makes your posting odd. If you aren't a fan and this doesn't matter to you then you never cared about the dceu anyways. Marvel has always been superior and at this point I'm enjoying the dceu fans tears. I just hope it doesn't break their entire dceu. It needs to continue.

Not acting like a rabid idiot on the internet does not mean you don't care.

Unlike you, i can admit the DCEU is flawed. Marvel's movie, though it works, has been running with the same theme since day one.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 04:46 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Won what?

it's pointless argue with him, without marvel this idiot's life would be meaningless. he is not capable of logic and reasoning. his whole existence based on wanking marvel and bashing dc

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:18 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Not acting like a rabid idiot on the internet does not mean you don't care.

Unlike you, i can admit the DCEU is flawed. Marvel's movie, though it works, has been running with the same theme since day one.
You said this doesn't matter implying you don't care.

False, that's incorrect but marvel films are hitting it out of the park. The dceu really is paying for the sub par films if Justice League cannot beat Thor 3 at the box office.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by MrMind
it's pointless argue with him, without marvel this idiot's life would be meaningless. he is not capable of logic and reasoning. his whole existence based on wanking marvel and bashing dc

yes

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

As weird as it sounds, this movie felt too short. It seemed like basically nothing happened. It completely lacked any kind of grandeur, it didn't seem much like an epic superhero team up that was meant to be the culmination of a series of movies

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 05:45 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

My top 10 favorite order of DCEU

1. Wonder Woman/Faora
3. Superman
4. Steve Trevor
5. General Zod
6. Aquaman/Mera
8. Flash
9. Batman
10. Cyborg

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:44 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
As weird as it sounds, this movie felt too short. It seemed like basically nothing happened. It completely lacked any kind of grandeur, it didn't seem much like an epic superhero team up that was meant to be the culmination of a series of movies

Yes. Never felt any nergasm moment in the film; nothing like I'd felt while watching the first Avengers movie.

It's an uncomfortable cut of the film, as Joss reportedly cut nearly an hour of Zack's proposed version. And the CGI work on Steppenwolf's face is truly terrible. If he looked more alien it could have been excused, but the more human you make a character the more realism it needs.

Best virtues of the film are some of the team's interactions, plus the work of Gal Gadot & Jason Momoa. The whole message of team building being necessary to save the world proves to be a false one though, because once Superman shows up he just solos everyone.

I didn't mind Steppenwolf as a villain, as long as they would hint at the darker power who was backing him (as Loki was being backed by Thanos in Avengers.) But that didn't happen, either. erm

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:45 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
I told you all Superman is a failure and don't expect the dceu to give that pile of shit a chance. It's all about WW thank heavens. Superman is boring, his films have been sub par, and audiences don't really care about the flat character. Justice League might be the final nail in this pile of shits coffin. **** yes. He's awful and audiences have rejected him for years now.

thumb up

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:05 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

"Justice League' Now Projected To Have Lowest DCEU Opening Weekend Ever.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/18/...pening-weekend/

Ouch

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:31 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

big grin

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:34 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Universal is the problem there but you aren't getting the point. Superman is well known and he's hurt his own brand with each additional film. Thor 3 could beat Justice League at the box office and three years ago that was laudable to even suggest. It's almost sad if I didn't hate Superman but I've always said he's boring and shit. WW is where it's at in the dceu. ****ing great how she will take center stage over the disgraced and unappealing Superman.

I have won.

laughing out loud

Meh I think part of the lack of hype for this is that they’ve Not Marketed Superman.

Remember BvS had that money shot of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together. Even though BvS didn’t need that because of the film’s title, but JL desperately needed that shot.

Because no one cares (yet) about Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:40 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"Yet".

Nobody ever will.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

‘Justice League’ Is a Failure Across the Board

Another misshapen, boring franchise flick that may struggle to satisfy the studio, the filmmaker(s), and—most importantly—the audience

https://www.theringer.com/movies/20...der-joss-whedon

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 12:23 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Yet".

Nobody ever will.

Well if one of them actually had their own movie already instead of wasting a film on Suicide Squad, then that’d might have been different.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 12:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
yes
Nothing I said is unreasonable in this thread dceu fanboys simply can't take it. Superman isn't an interesting character and as I said from Batman v. Superman WW has been the best dceu hero.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Least there's the Lego movies.

Lego Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:27 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Meh I think part of the lack of hype for this is that they’ve Not Marketed Superman.

Remember BvS had that money shot of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together. Even though BvS didn’t need that because of the film’s title, but JL desperately needed that shot.

Because no one cares (yet) about Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg.
I disagree entirely. The film isn't the smash team up film the Avengers was. It isn't terrible by any means but the film has huge flaws and Superman as a character has fallen flat too many times to excuse. Cgi on a film with this high of a budget is atrocious and Warner Bros. has been making epic fails for years now and without WW's success this would have blown up by now.

Go away from Superman outside his fanboys no one cares. Some of the kmc fanboys who have criticized marvel films even admitted they loved this film because all they care about is Superman. Superman has hurt the dceu. Time to admit it and hope WW can save this ship.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I thought the Flash actually worked in this film. As I said though the only character I care to really delve into is WW. I'd like a new gods film but the dopes at Warner bros. would rather focus on Shazam.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 01:30 PM