KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 205 206 [207] 208 209 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Movie was a mess. Flash was the only decent part of it.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:50 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman and Flash were my favs. A bit hollow, but good nonetheless.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 09:03 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Is this on HBO yet?

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 09:46 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hey, I'm sure there's someone on the site that hasn't shat all over it yet.
I thought it was ok.

Being we are still talking about JL, according to Boxofficemojo it has actually surpassed the overseas total of Wonder Woman.

And it has also become the highest grossing DC film in China with 104 million, so at least WB can take a couple of positives and go from there.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 10:30 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Honestly I think it’s box office failure was mostly down to BvS. That film just never should have happened.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 04:11 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

No doubt it was a boxoffice failure. At least they have something to build on.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 12:55 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Sh1t doesn't make a good foundation.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 01:15 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

How exactly is not a violation of suspects rights with Wonder Woman using the lasso of truth?
It's not persons voluntarily telling information because it compels the person to tell the truth.

It's hillarious Cops pointed guns at Superman which they know will have 0 damage.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 07:33 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by TheOneFirestorm
How exactly is not a violation of suspects rights with Wonder Woman using the lasso of truth?
It's not persons voluntarily telling information because it compels the person to tell the truth.

It's hillarious Cops pointed guns at Superman which they know will have 0 damage.

Wonder Woman isn't law enforcement.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 07:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

So the "abandoned humanity" is being totally retconned?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 07:48 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I hated Flash.

Everything that made me like reading about Barry was completely butchered in that movie. What’s even worse, the Flash TV show’s pilot had a better Flash than the movie.

In the end, of the movie, with such a big bugget, had him running like a completely douche. I mean seriously, who the **** runs the way he ran in the end?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:03 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Flash was fine but then again I don't give one solid shit about the character. It's the dceu so enjoy what you're getting. You backed the wrong horse.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Flash was fine but then again I don't give one solid shit about the character. It's the dceu so enjoy what you're getting. You backed the wrong horse.

Didn’t back any wrong horse. Just like DC best.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Movie was fine. Not bad at all. Wasn't amazing, but not bad.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:44 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by emporerpants
Movie was fine. Not bad at all. Wasn't amazing, but not bad.

Yep, it doesn't deserve such fate overall.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2017 08:59 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Didn’t back any wrong horse. Just like DC best.
So you backed the company fumbling and ****ing up five years of universe building. As I said marvel is superior and it's not even close. Just be satisfied with second place.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Yep, it doesn't deserve such fate overall.
Iyo but this wasn't their first **** up. The cgi, the two directors, the awful villain, etc. all contributed to this massive failure.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:29 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by quanchi112
Iyo but this wasn't their first **** up. The cgi, the two directors, the awful villain, etc. all contributed to this massive failure.

If you manage things properly below average CGI and mediocre villains won't keep you from getting a lot of money. I agree that the two directors stemed from a deeper problem that affected the DCU overall.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 12:33 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Another strong brick to have a final act punchfest

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:35 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thoroughly enjoyed it, campy, fun romp. Steppenwolf was a fantastically 2-dimensional villain, spouting Saturday morning cartoon lines. Great stuff!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:22 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote