KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Justice League (2018)

Justice League (2018)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (233): « First ... « 217 218 [219] 220 221 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Whatever they do Golgo will back. It's hilarious as this point. Might as well go secure John carpenter right away, DC.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 01:52 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Who else are they getting? I doubt WB said, "let's get all the horror guys working on DCEU". I could be wrong, but it sounds kind of lame, thinking about it.

He's still working along side Hamda in the movie department. That's a good thing.

answer this then.. Why was Johns demoted in the first place? He was only on the job barely a year. After all he does know comic books and has been instrumental where the Arrowverse is concerned...

CAVEAT: NOBODY HELP ZACK. I WANT HIM AND ONLY HIM TO ANSWER

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 07:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

He's still working in the film department. You need a perfect balance between the two. (Comic and film).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 10:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Who else are they getting? I doubt WB said, "let's get all the horror guys working on DCEU". I could be wrong, but it sounds kind of lame, thinking about it.

Who else? The new head of DC films?

Well it seems like it.

He's still working along side Hamda in the movie department. That's a good thing.

Well he’s not co-head of DC films anymore. So he’s definitely been demoted.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 10:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
Who else? The new head of DC films?

Well it seems like it.

No, I meant directors. They hired 2, that's not all the horror guys like you said. It seems that way, but it's not.

quote:
Well he’s not co-head of DC films anymore. So he’s definitely been demoted.

False, Darh. I already posted tweets to this. Here is a link:

GEOFF JOHNS To Remain As DC FILMS Co-Head, Partnering With HAMADA

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 10:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hopefully the guy is willing to listen to Johns, then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 10:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I agree. Choosing Hamda is a great choice, BTW. He is responsible for the Conjuring universe, on top of It, and Lights Out. Making huge bucks for WB.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 10:55 PM
Darth Thor

No, I meant directors. They hired 2, that's not all the horror guys like you said. It seems that way, but it's not.

And there’s a new head.

It’s a huge shake up dude. WB is clearly getting their more successful producers on board. Which is a good thing.

False, Darh. I already posted tweets to this. Here is a link:

GEOFF JOHNS To Remain As DC FILMS Co-Head, Partnering With HAMADA

Ah thank goodness.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:07 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I agree. Choosing Hamda is a great choice, BTW. He is responsible for the Conjuring universe, on top of It, and Lights Out. Making huge bucks for WB.

Well Urm.. like you keep saying, the DCEU has made massive dough. So make Snyder head of it all stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:08 AM
Senor Cage

quote:

And there’s a new head.

It’s a huge shake up dude. WB is clearly getting their more successful producers on board. Which is a good thing.

I agree. But my point is that they're not aiming for all the horror directors. Now, if they bring the director from It on board, then we can talk. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:12 AM
Darth Thor

I agree. But my point is that they're not aiming for all the horror directors. Now, if they bring the director from It on board, then we can talk. stick out tongue

You know that’ll happen!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:17 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

He's still working in the film department. You need a perfect balance between the two. (Comic and film).

but they had that already with johns and berg though.. besides to demote him this fast and quick doesn;t spell vicotry or solve the vast problems that they have..

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 03:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
but they had that already with johns and berg though.. besides to demote him this fast and quick doesn;t spell vicotry or solve the vast problems that they have..
Golgo is just a DC cuck. No matter what they'd sell he'd buy.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 04:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

He's still remaining as co-head. Can you read?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 04:22 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Looks like Darth Thor could be right after all if it happens, They're eyeing the IT director for Justice League Dark

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/24/...res-muschietti/

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 05:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No need to be upset. It isn't his fault the dceu has failed thus far. Calm down.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can you read?? you dumbass.. doesn;t matter though does it.. Despite him being demoted it won;t change anything. WB will still interfere and their films prolly won;t be that good

were you one of the ignorant shitheads who protested in front of Warner Bros. wanting the nonexistant HackSnyder cut??

hahahahaha

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:04 PM
Senor Cage

Guess not.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 07:14 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Would've thought you'd be spinning the latest news.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2018 07:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

do not know if flickering myth is truthful, but Affleck does appear to be out and Gyllenhaal in...

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2018...affleck-leaves/

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:24 PM